1. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Sep '14 22:40
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Yes, you really are. You don't walk by the spirit, you don't even know what it means.. You have no personal relationship with Jesus.
    You have been brainwashed by your cult religion and cannot receive the things of God.
    All you have is a set of rules that you think is what the bible teaches. I hope you turn to The Lord and ask Him to reveal these things to you. Perhaps some day... I will keep you in my prayers..
    I have a set of rules that Christ has revealed to me. If you follow these rules only then can you have a personal relationship with Christ. You on the other hand actively discourages people from following Christ. You and your type are deceivers and antichrist.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Sep '14 22:45
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You are such a comedian.
    I say you believe X.
    You say NO I dont believe X
    Then you attempt to show me that you really do Not believe X.
    But your proof shows that you believe X

Basically I said that you dont believe what Christ said, you believe more in your interpretation of what Paul said. Here is the list of your doctrine. How many did Christ say ...[text shortened]... those who do that.
    You are a deceiver and an antichrist.

Go in peace comedian. Im done.[/b]
    I guess I am starting to understand you now, you actually reject the
    Holy Spirit and don't see the Spirit of God as real. Paul was filled with
    the Spirit of God, Jesus told us it was good for us that He'd leave so that
    the Holy Spirit would come. Since you reject that, I'm not sure what you
    do with the all of the O.T. since God worked through the Holy Spirit and
    the people He touched.

I'd wish you be a little more specific, what is this "X" you are going on about
    not sure how I can defend against something so stinking vague as that! Will
    you at least be specific in your charges?

Whatever comes from the Holy Spirit comes from God, since you reject that
    I guess you are left with not much else, other than being vague in your
    complaints instead of addressing points put to you directly.
    Kelly
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Sep '14 22:461 edit
    I have a set of rules that Christ has revealed to me. If you follow these rules only then can you have a personal relationship with Christ. You on the other hand actively discourages people from following Christ. You and your type are deceivers and antichrist.
    Did the Spirit of God reveal those rules to you, or did the person of Jesus
    Christ come to you in bodily form and lay this all out just for you?
    Kelly
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Sep '14 00:23
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Did the Spirit of God reveal those rules to you, or did the person of Jesus
    Christ come to you in bodily form and lay this all out just for you?
    Kelly
    The Christadelphian church revealed it to him...
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Sep '14 02:001 edit
    What you have, is your own personal interpretation of what Christ revealed to Paul.

You take the nice easy parts Paul said:

believe
    you get eternal life
    you can sin

The hard parts the same Paul said, you ignore :

refrain from sin
    do good works
    give charity
    help those in need
    if you fall away you lose your salvation

etc etc.

The broad road that leads to destruction.

Yep .. Im the insane one.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

(Romans 6:23 NASB)

How is eternal life a free gift, if one must work to gain it?

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes...that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

(Romans 10:4, 9-10 NASB)

What does the above statements by the apostle Paul mean to you?

For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

(Ephesians 2:8-10 NASB)

It appears to me that the gift of God is salvation from death (which is the same as eternal life) and it is not given to us because of any works of our own righteousness. But the righteousness of Christ works in us through our faith by the Holy Spirit, so we do good works as He inspires us.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Sep '14 02:11
    The Christadelphian church revealed it to him...
    I'm really wondering how that works with him, does God by God's Spirit
    reveal things to him, but God didn't reveal anything to Paul? I really have
    no idea how that supposed to work with him.
    Kelly
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Sep '14 02:44
    Kelly
    I would not consider myself saved, if I would not receive eternal life.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Sep '14 03:24
    Kelly
    Someone who is deceived does not know it in himself....Pray for him..
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Sep '14 09:58
    Someone who is deceived does not know it in himself....Pray for him..
    I try to pray for everyone I come into contact with, some more than others.
    🙂
    Kelly
  10. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Oct '14 16:25
    RajK,
    You Typed
    ---------------------------------
    No. Christ said how to get eternal life.

I have had a long think about it and I would go with what Christ said, rather than what you say.

If you want to believe what Christ said. Christ told Nicodemus that he must be born again. And also, what do you think Christ meant when he said,
    John 3: 18
    --------------
    He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Don't you see how a person can have eternal life by putting faith in Christ? The verse tells if a person believes on Christ he is not condemned. But the ones who don't believe are condemned already.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Oct '14 18:16
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    RajK,
    You Typed
    No. Christ said how to get eternal life.

I have had a long think about it and I would go with what Christ said, rather than what you say.

If you want to believe what Christ said. Christ told Nicodemus that he must be born again. And also, what do you think Chri ...[text shortened]... n believes on Christ he is not condemned. But the ones who don't believe are condemned already.
    What is your interpretation of the word 'believe'?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Oct '14 12:59
    Two Garments of Salvation.

We believers need at least two garments, one for salvation and the other for victory, for reward. The prodigal son in Luke 15 received just one garment because he was simply a saved one. He had not yet become victorious. After we have been saved and have received the garment of righteousness to justify us, we need to go on to live a victorious life. If we do, then in addition to the garment of salvation we shall receive another garment.

Often I have pointed out that the queen in Psalm 45 has two garments (vv. 13-14): one corresponds to the objective righteousness for our salvation, and the other to the subjective righteousness for our victory. The New Testament reveals that we believers should have two garments. The first garment is seen in Luke 15, and the second is found in Revelation 19. The garment of salvation is good for us to be justified before the Father. But in order to attend the wedding feast of the Lamb we need another garment. Both garments are Christ. The first, the garment of salvation, is the objective Christ. It is Christ put upon us (Gal. 3:27), Christ given to us to be our righteousness (1 Cor. 1:30). When the prodigal son came back home, he was not qualified to sit down with his righteous father. He needed a garment of righteousness to cover him and to qualify him for this. This garment is the objective Christ as our righteousness, which justifies us before the righteous God. But after we have been justified, we need to live out Christ. When Christ is lived out of us, He becomes our subjective righteousness, not just something put upon us, but something lived out of us. This is the subjective Christ as the second garment. Christ has been given to us as these two garments.

Our Christ is the real righteousness before God. Apart from Christ, there is no righteousness in the universe. In this universe there is only One who satisfies all of God's righteous requirements, and this One is Christ. Although it may not sound logical, this righteousness has been given to Christ. You may wonder how Christ can be righteousness, yet have this righteousness given to Him. Nevertheless, this is the biblical way of speaking, and we need to learn to speak the biblical language. The unique righteousness in this universe is Christ; yet this righteousness has been given to Christ that He may put it upon His believers. Christ is the righteousness that has been put upon us objectively for our justification. This righteousness which has been given to Him by the Father has been passed on by Him to us. Furthermore, He is constantly giving Himself to us so that we may live Him out of us. This is wholly a matter of gift.

The matter of Christ being righteousness yet having righteousness given to Him involves the Trinity. If this righteousness had never been given by the Father to the Son, it would not be so legally effective. Although the unique righteousness in the universe is Christ Himself, without this righteousness being given by the Father to the Son, not even the Son would have the right to use it. Therefore, the Father gave it to the Son so that the Son might pass it on to His believers, firstly as the objective righteousness, then as the subjective righteousness.

From Life Study of Genesis, Message 113 by Witness Lee

http://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?n
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 09:15
    I try to pray for everyone I come into contact with, some more than others.
    🙂
    Kelly
    You don't believe in equality?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree