1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 02:48
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    So Shavixmir is going to hell, eh?

How much distasteful, credulous, metaphysical absurdity can you fundamentalist nutters swallow?

Look, life is tough. Maybe, in some way we don't understand, it all makes sense in some ineffable metaphysical realm. But where do you guys get off insulting others by confidently declaring they are going to hell, sta ...[text shortened]... hold your beliefs. So acquire some bloody modesty and fellow-feeling, you psychopathic lunatics!
    And since only a billion or so people on earth are actually
    Christians, that means that their god (notice I put it in lower case)
    is condemning 5/6 th of the human race to go to hell. Hmm, what
    a nice god. Gee, I think I will convert today.....
  2. London
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 02:54
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Correction - 2bn Christians.

So that's 2/3 of humanity "condemned"...
  3. Colorado
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 03:472 edits
    Not every Christian believes this way.

Edit: I Tim 2:3-4 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our savior. 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Rom. 14:11 It is written: `As surely as I live,' says the Lord, `every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.'
  4. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 04:40
    You sound like someone who got beat up and had their lunch money taken in high school...am I close to this theory? The Christian God is the only true God, Jehova, and don't forget....repent! Man has a CHOICE...choose wisely, my friend....
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 04:42
    What do you mean what a nice God.

He is he gave use Jesus. He gave us a way. He gave us a choice.
  6. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 06:36
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Correction - 2bn Christians.

So that's 2/3 of humanity "condemned"...
    correction....u forgot the random tangent!this is beyond my mathematical abilities unless theirs a trick up your sleave so good luck all!
  7. Joined
    10 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 16:07
    what is hell
  8. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 17:42
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Well, Chance, I think we probably disagree profoundly across-the-board on the whole religious question—especially since I am no longer a Christian, so I don’t share your beliefs about salvation, for instance, or that the Bible is the “word of God.” I’m not trying to buy my way anywhere; then again, I’m not big on the “eat, drink and merry” thing either—age perhaps… 🙂
    Vistesd: " ..... especially since I am no longer a Christian, .... "

Since when, Vistesd ?
  9. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 17:47
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I don't think they get to keep their instruments....😛
    😛 😀
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 18:04
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Vistesd: " ..... especially since I am no longer a Christian, .... "

Since when, Vistesd ?
    Dont go making that tent big enough to include him , Ivanhoe.
  11. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 18:09
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Dont go making that tent big enough to include him , Ivanhoe.
    You are the one "trying to make the tent bigger". You're the author of this enlargement. I'm also sure you changed the criteria to get in ..... 😛
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 18:23
    You are the one "trying to make the tent bigger". You're the author of this enlargement. I'm also sure you changed the criteria to get in ..... 😛
    I am in the process of making it smaller. You should be happy. I will taking up serpents in the near future. Vistesd is clearly not a born-again believer. Please do not be supriised by his honesty. He associates with pagan symbols and animals who are friends to witches.

Do they handle serpents in the Netherlands or has the Catholic church run them all out?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 21:33
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    So if somebody accepts God they go straight to Heaven with no delay. If somebody rejects God they wait until the day of judgment. Is this correct?

Assuming that this is what you believe, what happens to the unbelievers while they wait for the day of judgment?
    No one goes anywhere but in the ground when they die. When Christ returns for His church....then....

1Thes 4:16-17
    16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
    17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
    (NKJ)

The unbeliever will be raised at the Judgement...only to die again in the Lake of Fire.

Rev 20:12-15
    12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
    13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
    14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
    15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
    (NKJ)
  14. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 22:47
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I am in the process of making it smaller. You should be happy. I will taking up serpents in the near future. Vistesd is clearly not a born-again believer. Please do not be supriised by his honesty. He associates with pagan symbols and animals who are friends to witches.

Do they handle serpents in the Netherlands or has the Catholic church run them all out?
    As you know I'm an expert in handling snakes, in particular the venomous kind ...... 😛 ... and as predicted by Holy Scripture I'm still alive and kicking.
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 23:11
    As you know I'm an expert in handling snakes, in particular the venomous kind ...... 😛 ... and as predicted by Holy Scripture I'm still alive and kicking.
    Are there any canebrake rattlers among the tulips?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree