1. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 19:432 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    there were whole SS battalions dedicated to the Nazi cause, so please do not let us kid ourselves. at present i am in consultation with my friend, who just happens to be an expert on the SS and the third riech, so i guess your in for a roasting! perhaps we could start with the Bosnians and the Turks, then move on to the Arabs, then..... would you like me to document their acts of atrocities for you to deny?
    why do you waste your time? Our little scherzo is a paranoid schizoid Walter Mitty sort of personality - totally out of touch with our world and dwelling in an imaginary world of his own devising.

He is not just unwilling to engage is serious discussion, he is incapable of anything but psychopathological ravings and is completely divorced from anything factual. He'll simply deny facts, make up his own unique version of what he believes is real and further waste your time.

He'll tell you he is in parts of the world he has never visited; that he knows highly notorious and high ranked Arab terrorists he's never met, and is part of their organizations; that he is engaged in highly sensitive, secret work that is vital for their efforts, etc. In short, he can provide adventures and drama to order. Do not provoke him too much, or he might do himself harm.

He needs treatment in a facility that keeps him and others safe from himself, not debate.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 20:01
    Originally posted by Scriabin
    why do you waste your time? Our little scherzo is a paranoid schizoid personality - totally out of touch with our world and dwelling in a world of his own devising. He is incapable of anything but psychopathological ravings and is completely divorced from anything factual you may have to offer. He'll simply deny it, make up his own unique version of what he ...[text shortened]... .

He needs treatment in a facility that keeps him and others safe from himself, not debate.
    Scriabin, my learned friend, i ask myself this question, every time i visit the spirituality forum, 'why do i bother', as yet, the matter still remains unresolved! perhaps its just to check out the variations!
  3. At the Revolution
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 21:33
    there were whole SS battalions dedicated to the Nazi cause, so please do not let us kid ourselves. at present i am in consultation with my friend, who just happens to be an expert on the SS and the third riech, so i guess your in for a roasting! perhaps we could start with the Bosnians and the Turks, then move on to the Arabs, then..... would you like me to document their acts of atrocities for you to deny?
    Who was denying anything? The Holocaust has been overblown to comical proportions -- first of all, the Zionist lobby says that over 6 million Jews were killed. It was 5.5 million, which, last time I checked, was not over 6. Second, the Zionist lobby says that Jews exclusively were killed in the Holocaust. In fact, slightly less than half the number killed were Jewish. Third of all, it's OVER! Get over it! There's dozens of genocides that happened after, and you don't see people yelling bloody murder about that 60 years after it happens! Look at Gaza! But that's all forgotten now. 'Cause the world's over it. I probably will be over it too, in a few months. But 60 years! Really!
  4. At the Revolution
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 21:35
    why do you waste your time? Our little scherzo is a paranoid schizoid Walter Mitty sort of personality - totally out of touch with our world and dwelling in an imaginary world of his own devising.

He is not just unwilling to engage is serious discussion, he is incapable of anything but psychopathological ravings and is completely divorced from anything ...[text shortened]...

Everything in the first two paragraphs is subjective. But I can tell you with certainty that I was born in Jordan as a Palestinian refugee, I was in Jordan and Palestine for much of my childhood, I was educated at AUB, and I was recently in Palestine and Lebanon.
  5. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 21:50
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Everything in the first two paragraphs is subjective. But I can tell you with certainty that I was born in Jordan as a Palestinian refugee, I was in Jordan and Palestine for much of my childhood, I was educated at AUB, and I was recently in Palestine and Lebanon.
    Ah, what can one say? Our little dancing psychopath, for all his wonderful taste in music, continues to believe that somehow anything he "can tell" us is in the least credible.

Now he says he'll probably be "over" what happened in Gaza in a short time.

According to his very incapable and limited mind, 60 plus years is clearly too long to worry over the largest scale, most deliberately designed and barbaric program to destroy every vestige of human progress since before mankind came down from the trees. Let's not worry that other states, including these United States, might fall into the same pattern or practices towards those we scapegoat as Others.

So it becomes impossible to have any sort of discussion, let alone debate with him.

In the relatively short time I've had to sample his words, he has demonstrated glibness and a certain superficial charm, a grandiose sense of self-worth, the need for stimulation and a proneness to boredom, and what one can only interpret as insistent, therefore, pathological lying.

He appears prone to conning or manipulating others, expresses a lack of remorse or guilt, exhibits a shallow affect, a callous lack of empathy.

One suspects him of leading a parasitic lifestyle with poor behavioral controls.

In short, we can trust him only as far as we could throw him.

So, I don't speak to him, but to others. He's a sick kid.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 22:00
    Who was denying anything? The Holocaust has been overblown to comical proportions -- first of all, the Zionist lobby says that over 6 million Jews were killed. It was 5.5 million, which, last time I checked, was not over 6. Second, the Zionist lobby says that Jews exclusively were killed in the Holocaust. In fact, slightly less than half the number killed we ...[text shortened]... he world's over it. I probably will be over it too, in a few months. But 60 years! Really!
    Yes my friend, but will you also acknowledge that there were not a 'few', but many Muslims, whole battalions infact of SS who also fought for the Nazis! and who committed many atrocities? will you for example acknowledge the Armenian genocide by the hand of Muslim Turks? for why should these things be so readily forgotten? Yes the Holocaust has been/is being used as political capital, but it does no lessen the guilt of the perpetrators, nor the suffering of innocent men, women and children. Yes there are almost unspeakable horrors in Palestine, in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Pakistan etc etc but intense hatred will eat you up my friend, it will devour and consume you and make you its servant! although if someone kills your mum, you're sister, your son or your daughter, its not so easy to let go and you're probably gonna hate them forever, but its not the way of wisdom, unless you have a concept of forgiveness, the cycle will continue, killing and counter killing, from father to son, i see it every day in Glasgow because of religion and politics. my advice to you my friend, find a good women, get married, eat and drink and rejoice with her, for it is a mans portion under the sun and the gift of God, all else is vanity and a striving after the wind.
  7. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 22:06
    Yes my friend, but will you also acknowledge that there were not a 'few', but many Muslims, whole battalions infact of SS who also fought for the Nazis! and who committed many atrocities? will you for example acknowledge the Armenian genocide by the hand of Muslim Turks? for why should these things be so readily forgotten? Yes the Holocaust has be ...[text shortened]... portion under the sun and the gift of God, all else is vanity and a striving after the wind.
    Don't forget the raspberries, the Brose, and the whisky
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 22:15
    Don't forget the raspberries, the Brose, and the whisky
    Lol, yes, pimms no.1 with crushed ice and lemonade, mixed with a smattering of summer fruits, a maraschino cherry and an umbrella for me please!
  9. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 01:06
    Lol, yes, pimms no.1 with crushed ice and lemonade, mixed with a smattering of summer fruits, a maraschino cherry and an umbrella for me please!
    but that sounds a rather Londonish drink .. last time I had one was a few years ago in the fine ancient rowhouse in Islington of my wife's good friend, an American ex-pat.

my Scottish cousin now living in Lincoln to be near his wife's physicians makes his own Brose.
  10. At the Revolution
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 01:53
    Yes my friend, but will you also acknowledge that there were not a 'few', but many Muslims, whole battalions infact of SS who also fought for the Nazis! and who committed many atrocities? will you for example acknowledge the Armenian genocide by the hand of Muslim Turks? for why should these things be so readily forgotten? Yes the Holocaust has be ...[text shortened]... portion under the sun and the gift of God, all else is vanity and a striving after the wind.
    I do remember the Armenian genocide. Believe me, I know how evil Ottomans were in their last years. My grandfather threw stones at them, then at British, then at Zionists, all in 2 decades.

although if someone kills your mum, you're sister, your son or your daughter, its not so easy to let go and you're probably gonna hate them forever

Oh, I hate those who stole my family and my home. And you would too, although you trumpet now that you wouldn't.

get married, eat and drink and rejoice with her, for it is a mans portion under the sun and the gift of God, all else is vanity and a striving after the wind.

I am married and I have three children. But my home is Palestine, and I will fight for her until I win, or until I die.
  11. At the Revolution
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 01:53
    but that sounds a rather Londonish drink .. last time I had one was a few years ago in the fine ancient rowhouse in Islington of my wife's good friend, an American ex-pat.

my Scottish cousin now living in Lincoln to be near his wife's physicians makes his own Brose.
    I don't know what you drank a few years ago ... now you're probably constantly on hard whiskey. It's hard, being a politician ...
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 07:15

Lol, yes it is a rather Londonish drink, to be consumed while watching a test match at Lords or something, your reference to raspberries reminded me of summertime. you must please forgive my ignorance, but what is 'Brose', for this is unkown to me. my own father built a still once from copper tubing, in which he distilled fortified wine, however the quantities that he heeded to produce even a small amount of distilled beverage were more than he would dare to squander, one gallon producing very little, so thankfully he gave it up. I am reminded of those two sweet old ladies in the Waltons who used to make the judges old 'recipe'!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 07:17
    I do remember the Armenian genocide. Believe me, I know how evil Ottomans were in their last years. My grandfather threw stones at them, then at British, then at Zionists, all in 2 decades.

[b]although if someone kills your mum, you're sister, your son or your daughter, its not so easy to let go and you're probably gonna hate them forever

Oh, I hat ...[text shortened]... ree children. But my home is Palestine, and I will fight for her until I win, or until I die.[/b]
    and so the cycle of hate continues! will you also pass this hatred on to your children?
  14. At the Revolution
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 14:23
    and so the cycle of hate continues! will you also pass this hatred on to your children?
    The cycle of "hate" will end when the Zionists get off my land!
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 15:39
    The cycle of "hate" will end when the Zionists [b]get off my land![/b]
    Scherzo is right here.
    One people is occupying another people's land.
    The easy way to stop the hatred is to stop the occupation.
    Palestinians cannot do this. Israelis can.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree