😞
  2. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 17:12
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    just proves my point.

😞
    Good, I'm glad you are embarrassed, maybe you will stop attacking Christians, see the light and finally become one.
  3. Pepperland
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 17:37
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Good, I'm glad you are embarrassed, maybe you will stop attacking Christians, see the light and finally become one.
    thats right, Im a catholic and yet somehow Im not a christian 😕

and when did I attack christians?
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 17:53
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    thats right, Im a catholic and yet somehow Im not a christian 😕

and when did I attack christians?
    Sorry, probably some misunderstandings, I'm A catholic too, I think of it as Catholics were the fist Christians therefore Catholics are The REAL Christians.
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 18:36
    Sorry, probably some misunderstandings, I'm A catholic too, I think of it as Catholics were the fist Christians therefore Catholics are The REAL Christians.
    you're very quick at judging people, thats one of the reasons why I despise you.

there was no evidence that I attacked christians, and yet you don't think twice before accusing me of such thing.
  6. weedhopper
    Moves
    02 Sep '09 02:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What advice can the panel give please?
    I think you should choose the religion you will follow wisely, and recommend you visit http://www.lutheran-in-sc.blogspot.com/
    and ask any questions regarding Christianity there. You WILL get a straight, Bible-based answer.
  7. Joined
    08 Sep '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '09 08:55
    How old are you, boy. You debate like a ten year old!!
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 Sep '09 09:11
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What advice can the panel give please?
    Know what you're choosing and, more importantly, why you're choosing it.

Be especially skeptical about the most common religion around you, as there is information bias. Remember that place of birth tends to be the strongest explanatory factor in what religion people embrace, although place of birth shouldn't be relevant.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Sep '09 10:27
    Paul was Catholic? Thats news to me. I always thought he was Anglican.
  10. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    02 Sep '09 16:42
    Originally posted by acb123
    How old are you, boy. You debate like a ten year old!!
    That's not a debate, but a statement.
  11. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    02 Sep '09 16:52
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Paul was Catholic? Thats news to me. I always thought he was Anglican.
    A Nazarean originally, but then they changed the name to Christians as people who Paul preached to were so used to hearing the name of Christ, which was eventually, changed to Catholics, so Catholics Are The True Christians, or the only ones as others are just protestant why are they called that because they "protested" against The True Church. Here is the info;http://www.theopedia.com/Protestant_Reformation

And of The True Church;
    http://www.thercg.org/404.php?strFull=books/thogtc.html%3Fs_kwcid=TC%7C7299%7Capostolic%2520church%7Cencyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com%7CC%7C%7C2829222451&gclid=CLfasuqv05wCFQkIswodQhcCOw
  12. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    02 Sep '09 18:11
    A Nazarean originally, but then they changed the name to Christians as people who Paul preached to were so used to hearing the name of Christ, which was eventually, changed to Catholics, so Catholics Are The True Christians, or the only ones as others are just protestant why are they called that because they "protested" against The True Church. Here is the ...[text shortened]... rch%7Cencyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com%7CC%7C%7C2829222451&gclid=CLfasuqv05wCFQkIswodQhcCOw
    They were called christians first at Antioch, before that they were simply Jews who beleived that Christ was the messiah. The gentiles were spiritual jews. The word Catholic literally means universal, so all Christians are Catholic and belong to the one true church
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    02 Sep '09 18:31
    Originally posted by duecer
    They were called christians first at Antioch, before that they were simply Jews who beleived that Christ was the messiah. The gentiles were spiritual jews. The word Catholic literally means universal, so all Christians are Catholic and belong to the one true church
    No not all Christians are Catholics, Catholics Believe that The Eucharist Is Christ, most Christians don't.
  14. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    02 Sep '09 19:49
    No not all Christians are Catholics, Catholics Believe that The Eucharist Is Christ, most Christians don't.
    what part of the word "catholic" are you not understanding? the word means universal, and applies to all who call themselves christian
  15. Joined
    08 Sep '08
    Moves
    03 Sep '09 07:40
    That's not a debate, but a statement.
    I know it's a statement. It was intended as a statement. If you wish to debate the statement, feel free.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree