1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 20:17
    @kellyjay said
    You still have not answered the questions put to you.
    You still haven't addressed the post just before the one that you responded to.

Go ahead KJ. Stop side-stepping it and actually address it.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 20:19
    @thinkofone said
    You still haven't addressed the post just before the one that you responded to.

Go ahead KJ. Stop side-stepping it and actually address it.
    lol Comedy gold.

Yes, It is other people avoiding the questions. 😵
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 20:321 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    lol Comedy gold.

Yes, It is other people avoiding the questions. 😵
    The difference being that my question is directed squarely at KJ's assertion.

What's interesting is that with his trolling, DG at least came up with the red herring in the first place.

With your trolling on the other hand, you seem to be able to do little more than mindlessly repeat it or variations thereof.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 21:22
    @thinkofone said

What's interesting is that with his trolling, DG at least came up with the red herring in the first place.

With your trolling on the other hand, you seem to be able to do little more than mindlessly repeat it or variations thereof.
    Same ole song and dance with you.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 21:23
    @thinkofone said

I have asked you a fair question, not only scriptural but in relation to the ministry of Jesus while he walked the Earth. Jesus said he was sent by God. Was he?

In your own words, 'Go ahead... Stop side-stepping it and actually address it.'
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 22:26
    @sonship said
    If you never contemplate suicide then this thread is not for you. You may go. Goodbye.
    YouTube
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 23:361 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Same ole song and dance with you.
    Try again KJ. Here, I'll not only once again repeat what you're supposed to be addressing, I'll put it in context for you.

ToO: "GoaD operates on the level of a young teen who thinks himself "clever", but the caliber of his posts betrays him."

KJ: "As does your avoiding questions put to you by nearly everyone you talk to."

ToO: "You don't answer all questions asked by trolls, all questions that are asked as red herrings, all questions asked as a prelude to ad hominem attack, etc. either. I can't think of anyone on this forum who does.

It's really disingenuous for you to make this accusation. It's an example of your dishonesty."

KJ: "If everyone is asking for the same answers, I would think your incredible reading skills should clue you in what is being asked isn’t a red herring. I also don’t consider anyone here a troll."

ToO: "The fact is that DG first asked the question as a red herring quite some time ago. How does the fact that others have taken to parroting the question or variations thereof make it any less of a red herring? The fact is that I get asked those questions no matter the thread or the subject matter of discussion.

Give it your best shot ahead KJ. Formulate your best argument as to how your assertion makes logical sense. "

No more excuses KJ. I've laid it all out for you.

See if you can manage to respond without once again side-stepping the issue.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 01:02
    @thinkofone said
    Try again KJ. Here, I'll not only once again repeat what you're supposed to be addressing, I'll put it in context for you.
    [quote]
    ToO: "GoaD operates on the level of a young teen who thinks himself "clever", but the caliber of his posts betrays him."

KJ: "As does your avoiding questions put to you by nearly everyone you talk to."

ToO: "You don't answer all questi ...[text shortened]... it all out for you.

What I am suppose to be addressing, your arrogance is amazing. If you don’t want to address what we have shared with you than don’t.
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 01:26
    @kellyjay said
    What I am suppose to be addressing, your arrogance is amazing. If you don’t want to address what we have shared with you than don’t.
    What I am suppose to be addressing...

I've already twice repeated what you're supposed to be addressing. In my previous post I even went so far as to put it in context for you.

Do you need me to walk you through it line by line? Word by word?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 02:17
    @thinkofone said
    [quote]

ToO: "You don't answer all questi ...[text shortened]... it all out for you.

What I am suppose to be responding to, your arrogance is amazing. You don’t get to dictate my or anyone else’ posts. Answer or don’t the questions put to you, there is no supposed to!
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 02:371 edit
    @kellyjay said
    What I am suppose to be responding to, your arrogance is amazing. You don’t get to dictate my or anyone else’ posts. Answer or don’t the questions put to you, there is no supposed to!
    Answer or don’t the questions put to you, there is no supposed to!

And yet here you are following me around from thread to thread telling me how I'm supposed to respond to all questions asked by trolls, all questions that are asked as red herrings, all questions asked as a prelude to ad hominem attack, etc.

You do that and you refuse to even address what's actually being discussed.

Like so often happens, your poor reading comprehension skills have once again made trying to have an intelligent discussion with you impossible. Face it. You hardly comprehend the half of what anyone writes. This applies to scripture as well.

Like so often happens, your pride and arrogance have once again made trying to have a reasonable discussion with you impossible.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 02:48
    @thinkofone said
    Answer or don’t the questions put to you, there is no supposed to!

And yet here you are following me around from thread to thread telling me how I'm supposed to respond to all questions asked by trolls, all questions that are asked as red herrings, all questions asked as a prelude to ad hominem attack, etc.

You do that and you refuse to even address what's a ...[text shortened]... pride and arrogance have once again made trying to have a reasonable discussion with you impossible.
    Your funny!
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 02:54
    @kellyjay said
    Your funny!
    As if you don't follow me around from thread to thread telling me how I'm supposed to respond to all questions asked by trolls, all questions that are asked as red herrings, all questions asked as a prelude to ad hominem attack, etc.

As if you don't do that and refuse to even address what's actually being discussed.

This is yet another example of your dishonesty.

You know nothing of the God of Jesus.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 03:26
    @thinkofone said
    As if you don't follow me around from thread to thread telling me how I'm supposed to respond to all questions asked by trolls, all questions that are asked as red herrings, all questions asked as a prelude to ad hominem attack, etc.

As if you don't do that and refuse to even address what's actually being discussed.

This is yet another example of your dishonesty.

You know nothing of the God of Jesus.
    Why would I follow someone who is afraid of announcing where he stands with
    Jesus Christ? The only thing that ever comes out of your mouth are insults, if you
    happen to say something I want to respond to, it is no different than anyone else
    here. You are not that important, so A you don’t get to tell me what I am
    "supposed” to write about, and B if you think your being followed, well that is
    another problem I cannot help you with.
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 04:001 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Why would I follow someone who is afraid of announcing where he stands with
    Jesus Christ? The only thing that ever comes out of your mouth are insults, if you
    happen to say something I want to respond to, it is no different than anyone else
    here. You are not that important, so A you don’t get to tell me what I am
    "supposed” to write about, and B if you think your being followed, well that is
    another problem I cannot help you with.
    You are not that important, so A you don’t get to tell me what I am
    "supposed” to write about...

I've only been trying to get you to actually respond to what we've been discussing.

Yet clearly you believe that you're so "important" that YOU get to tell me what I am "supposed" to write by hounding me to answer all questions asked by trolls, all questions that are asked as red herrings, all questions asked as a prelude to ad hominem attack, etc.

Following are but a few examples:
    On page 30 of this very thread the entirety of your post was as follows:
    "As does your avoiding questions put to you by nearly everyone you talk to."

Also on page 30 of this very thread you wrote of me:
    "That maybe true but he refuses to answer the simplest of questions!"

On page 31 of this very thread:
    "You still have not answered the questions put to you."

Also on page 31 of this very thread your post read in part:
    "You still have not answered the questions put to you."

It's really not difficult to find evidence of your utter hypocrisy. You're such a hypocrite and one of the most dishonest posters on this forum and that's saying a lot.

You're a real piece of work KJ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree