1. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 00:45
    Originally posted by josephw
    Don't assume christians don't understand why murder is wrong. That is very shallow of you.

What you don't understand is that before the law was given it wasn't a crime.

That outta throw you off balance for awhile.
    Now that is idiotic.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 00:451 edit
    It's not intimate expressions of love I think are abominable.

I'll say it plainly so all will have no doubt as to what I mean.

Two individuals, of the same gender, engaging in sex, is abominable, disguisting, gross, vile, hideous, repulsive, detestable, offensive, and just plain unatural.

Homosexuals already have full rights as citizens. What they propaganda. Besides, there's no such thing. If anything the homosexuals are heterophobes.
    I've got a teenage daughter and pressed about mom and dad having sexual relations would probably say the same thing. Does that make it so? Or is she just reacting to something that makes her uncomfortable?

Another question if I may. And please try to answer as honestly as possible as I'm trying to understand your thinking. Which on your scale of disgusting and abominable is worse. Two guys having sex or two really attractive (use your own criteria) women having sex?
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 00:51
    Originally posted by bbarr
    This is the part where all your talk about love falls away, and you reveal yourself for who you really are.
    Love is a deed. It's what we do. It is love that motivates me to tell you the truth.
    Except or reject it. It's your choice.

But just get off your high horse. You are not the authority. Your claims as to what is right and wrong carry no weight just because YOU say so!

I believe in God, and his word the bible. It's my choice. You don't have to like it. That's your choice.

See, I'm tolerant. 😉
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 00:55
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I've got a teenage daughter and pressed about mom and dad having sexual relations would probably say the same thing. Does that make it so? Or is she just reacting to something that makes her uncomfortable?
    It's weird how things have gotten so twisted up in the world. It's as if the whole world doesn't know the difference between right and wrong anymore.

The cancer of sin just keeps on spreading.

The absence of absolutes is anarchy.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 00:59

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 01:06
    Originally posted by kirksey957

Another question if I may. And please try to answer as honestly as possible as I'm trying to understand your thinking. Which on your scale of disgusting and abominable is worse. Two guys having sex or two really attractive (use your own criteria) women having sex?
    Two dudes.
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 01:13
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Two dudes.
    I agree, but that is my own sinful, judgmental nature that I pray to resolve with God's help.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 01:28
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    i would rather follow rules set by my creator than by my "brother"
    And do you also believe in the tooth fairy? If so, here's a quarter.
  9. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 01:311 edit
    Love is a deed. It's what we do. It is love that motivates me to tell you the truth.
    Except or reject it. It's your choice.

But just get off your high horse. You are not the authority. Your claims as to what is right and wrong carry no weight just because YOU say so!

I believe in God, and his word the bible. It's my choice. You don't have to like it. That's your choice.

See, I'm tolerant. 😉
    What an impoverished conception of love! Love isn't simply a deed, but whole host of dispositions with cognitive, evaluative, and motivational components. The lover creates with the beloved a "loveworld", wherein the lovers form a 'we'. When you are in love you take the interests of the beloved to be directly reason giving; their interests become your interests. In loving relationships the boundaries of personal identity are mutually permeated. Ask any parent out there whether love consists merely in acting in a particular way.

Edit: How old are you?
  10. Gangster Land
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 01:341 edit
    It's not intimate expressions of love I think are abominable.

I'll say it plainly so all will have no doubt as to what I mean.

Two individuals, of the same gender, engaging in sex, is abominable, disguisting, gross, vile, hideous, repulsive, detestable, offensive, and just plain unatural.

Homosexuals already have full rights as citizens. What they propaganda. Besides, there's no such thing. If anything the homosexuals are heterophobes.
    Speaking of disgusting...

Seriously, man, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Edit: I second Bbarr's question...How old are you?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 01:48
    It's weird how things have gotten so twisted up in the world. It's as if the whole world doesn't know the difference between right and wrong anymore.

The cancer of sin just keeps on spreading.

The absence of absolutes is anarchy.
    Actually its the cancer of religion that keeps on spreading. Notice how religion has cured the sick, stopped killing, brought peace. Yeah, right.
    It's the likes of you and your sicko bretheren who screw up the planet not normal people who actually think for themselves.
    If you don't think religion and christianity in particular is abominable, look what the bastards did to south america, destroyed a whole way of live that had been in place for thousands of years. Christians did that to every indiginous culture their filthy hands touched.
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 01:57
    Originally posted by TheSkipper
    Speaking of disgusting...

Seriously, man, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Edit: I second Bbarr's question...How old are you?
    Professoor Skippy, are you also more attracted to hot women having sex than two men having sex? I'm finding most men don't seem to have a problem with really attractive women getting it on.
  13. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 02:59
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    would we kill him? if he started performing miracles and saying he was god, i bet he would die like jesus on the cross. i think that is the reason he doesnt show himself and forces us to believe in faith, what would really happen if somebody performed miracles and claimed to be god?
    Wouldn't the more pertinant question be "could we kill him?"
  14. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 03:10
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Wouldn't the more pertinant question be "could we kill him?"
    Everything you need is at Home Depot.
  15. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 03:30
    Originally posted by amannion
    Why do you find their behviour so disgusting?
    Why does it matter to you at all?
    Because he's a latent?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree