1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 19:35
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The topics that Jesus would like people to discuss/get right must be things that he preached ... eg in Matt 5,6 &7 there is a long lecture on righteous living and how one can get into the Kingdom of God so one can conclude that [plus other passages] show that Jesus wants us to get that right.

Is there somewhere in the teachings of Jesus you can show where He thought that ..Is He God's son? Or is He God? .. , is something we need to get right?
    Matthew 16:15
    He said to them "But who do you say that I am?"

Jesus did seem to be curious of who people thought He was.

The Son of the living God was the answer. But that has been somehow twisted to mean God to the trinity crowd.

Maybe Jesus would like to know why.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 20:29
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Matthew 16:15
    He said to them "But who do you say that I am?"

Jesus did seem to be curious of who people thought He was.

The Son of the living God was the answer. But that has been somehow twisted to mean God to the trinity crowd.

Maybe Jesus would like to know why.
    Well the trinity crowd will have to answer for their misinterpretation.
    However if it were a critical matter Jesus would have made it clearer.
    It is not an issue.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 20:45
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Never asked for anything other than a list of TEN. Justifying not required.
    That was number one on the T10, bro.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 20:57
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    That was number one on the T10, bro.
    😵
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 23:43
    1. Follow Christ.

All the rest of the list will naturally follow.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 00:57
    If the Lord Jesus were to pick His top 10 topics He would like us to discuss
    and get right what do you think they would be?
    How about the mishandled and ineffective 'revelation'? Get that right and no doubt nine other discussion points would then fall into place. 😛
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 05:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    1. Follow Christ.

All the rest of the list will naturally follow.
    I'm beginning to think chess players cannot count to ten.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 11:321 edit
    I'm beginning to think chess players cannot count to ten.
    Im beginning to think you cannot read. People are telling you that Jesus focussed on one thing [not 10] and it was clearly stated by Freaky and Whodey .. follow Him. What about that dont you understand ? Follow him means follow his commandments and these statements by Jesus demonstrate the critical nature of following His commandments:

Matt 19:17 .. IF thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
    John 8:31 IF ye continue in my word, THEN are ye my disciples indeed;
    John 8:51 .. IF a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
    John 14:15-16 IF ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever
    John 15:10 IF ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
    John 15:14 Ye are my friends, IF ye do whatsoever I command you.
    Matt 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; BUT he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Follow his commandments = eternal life
    Do not follow his commandments = eternal death.

You got that?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 12:021 edit
    Im beginning to think you cannot read. People are telling you that Jesus focussed on one thing [not 10] and it was clearly stated by Freaky and Whodey .. [b]follow Him. What about that dont you understand ? Follow him means follow his commandments and these statements by Jesus demonstrate the critical nature of following His commandments:

[i]Matt 19:1 ...[text shortened]... ommandments = eternal life
    Do not follow his commandments = eternal death.[/b]

You got that?[/b]
    I didn't start a survey on what people thought was Jesus' top one thing, but ten.
    No one was forced to give me an answer to MY question.
    I understand quite well thank you, if I wanted what Jesus one point was I would have
    started this thread with just that in mind.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 14:171 edit
    I didn't start a survey on what people thought was Jesus' top one thing, but ten.
    No one was forced to give me an answer to MY question.
    I understand quite well thank you, if I wanted what Jesus one point was I would have
    started this thread with just that in mind.
    Actually you dont understand. Jesus did not make 10 points.
    He made one .. FOLLOW HIM & HIS COMMANDMENTS.
    So you can keep asking for 10 all you like.. 😀
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 16:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    How about the mishandled and ineffective 'revelation'? Get that right and no doubt nine other discussion points would then fall into place. 😛
    Good, I have to agree with you here. I think God, Jesus and the bible have been misrepresented.🙂
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 16:21
    Actually you dont understand. Jesus did not make 10 points.
    He made one .. FOLLOW HIM & HIS COMMANDMENTS.
    So you can keep asking for 10 all you like.. 😀
    I am asking for 10, I don't care what you think and wonder why you even bother writing on
    this thread. So you may say my caring doesn't stop you from posting here, that would be
    a good point, which is the same as my asking for 10 things, your approval isn't requested
    or required.
  13. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 06:50
    If the Lord Jesus were to pick His top 10 topics He would like us to discuss
    and get right what do you think they would be?
    10) Why are all the pictures of me white?!
    9) What's with all the brown guys who take my name but pronounce it wrong?
    8) Why do so many of my followers wear Crucifixes?! I've been in therapy for thousands of years trying to forget that particular chapter of life.
    7) Couldn't you have made at least some of the statues and statuettes of me a little bit chunky? Buddha's always laughing his arse off at my small portions at the buffet.
    6) Why is it that your society considers masochists to be freaks, yet has me crying, wearing a crown of thorns, rolling my eyes, slumping in pain, etc. in so many of the images of me?!
    5) If, after my 'death', I could appear to anyone in the world, do you think I'd re-appear to the same ol' group of 12 sweaty men that I'd been hanging with for the last 10 years, or would I appear at Bar Rafaeli's bedside?!
    4) Do you think the the Jon Snow character in Game of Thrones is based on me?
    3) What would you say if I told you that God made a smart arsed remark after I asked him why he'd forsaken me? No, seriously. He was all like, "remember that plan we've talked about for the last 1000 years, genius!"
    2) Who's hotter: Selena Gomez, or Mary Magdalene?
    1) Everyone's so sure that I'm coming back again some day. Lemme ask you this. What possible reason could I have to want to come back to that shyte pile you call a planet?! Especially after the way you treated me last time???
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 10:44
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    8) Why do so many of my followers wear Crucifixes?! I've been in therapy for thousands of years trying to forget that particular chapter of life.
    7) Couldn't you have made at least some of the statues and statuettes of me ...[text shortened]... that shyte pile you call a planet?! Especially after the way you treated me last time???
    Not the ten I'd agree with, but you can count...so proud of ya on that point!
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 14:23
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    7) Couldn't you have made at least some of the statues and statuettes of me ...[text shortened]... that shyte pile you call a planet?! Especially after the way you treated me last time???
    Interesting list 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree