If You Were Satan...

If You Were Satan...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
01 Sep 09
1 edit

Originally posted by duecer
are you saying that there are parts of the inspired word that are WRONG?
Read my discussion with G75 on page 2 and 3 of the "What must I do to be saved from hell?" thread. If you have any specific questions about what I posted, I'll be glad to discuss them.

You seem to be a person of integrity unlike G75.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 09

Originally posted by duecer
I like you fine, I just think you're wrong all the time 😛
Ouch...lol.

T

Moves
01 Sep 09
2 edits

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Then prove this assertion of yours:
"it is just a very interesting thing that your claiming which is that you don't sin"

You can't. You can't because it's not true. Hence, you are a liar. By denying this fact, you continue to compound the gravity of your lie.
Neither proof nor apology from galvestion75. Just denial and evidently a complete lack of conscience.

This shows his true character.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 09

Neither proof nor apology from galvestion75. Just denial and evidently a complete lack of conscience.

This shows his true character.
"I did apologize so take it or leave it. But if you go back to all the post you made earlier you said you were sanctified and quoted a scripture that said you are sanctified as was Jesus. I just wanted to know what that meant? You never answered so that's why I have asked you many times."

Did you miss this?

T

Moves
01 Sep 09

Originally posted by galveston75
"I did apologize so take it or leave it. But if you go back to all the post you made earlier you said you were sanctified and quoted a scripture that said you are sanctified as was Jesus. I just wanted to know what that meant? You never answered so that's why I have asked you many times."

Did you miss this?
No I did not miss it.

If there is a post that proves your assertion then produce it. Otherwise admit you lied and apologize for making the following false assertion:
"it is just a very interesting thing that your claiming which is that you don't sin"

rc

Moves
01 Sep 09

No I did not miss it.

If there is a post that proves your assertion then produce it. Otherwise admit you lied and apologize for making the following false assertion:
well are you denying the claim? if not then the statement stands and you shall issue a counter apology for defamation of character, if you are a sinner, then you shall explain yourself.

T

Moves
01 Sep 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
well are you denying the claim? if not then the statement stands and you shall issue a counter apology for defamation of character, if you are a sinner, then you shall explain yourself.
C'mon RC, you must have a little more sense than that. The lie is in saying that I made that claim, which I never did.

rc

Moves
01 Sep 09

C'mon RC, you must have a little more sense than that. The lie is in saying that I made that claim, which I never did.
allegedly, for we only have your word for that, but view this as a golden opportunity to dispel once and for all the myth surrounding this issue 😉

T

Moves
01 Sep 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
allegedly, for we only have your word for that, but view this as a golden opportunity to dispel once and for all the myth surrounding this issue 😉
G75 made the assertion. It's up to him to back up his assertion.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 09

G75 made the assertion. It's up to him to back up his assertion.
I've said all I'm saying. I apoligized to you for thinking I was stalking you, which I wasn't, so that's all your getting from me partner...

T

Moves
01 Sep 09
1 edit

I've said all I'm saying. I apoligized to you for thinking I was stalking you, which I wasn't, so that's all your getting from me partner...
You made a false assertion and refuse to provide either proof of your assertion or an admission and apology.

That shows a complete lack of character on your part.

Are you really satisfied with being a person of such low moral character? It's fully within your power to change that. It's your choice.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 09
1 edit

You made a false assertion and refuse to provide either proof of your assertion or an admission and apology.

Are you really satisfied with being a person of such low moral character? It's fully within your power to change that. It's your choice.
Get over it dude!!!!!! Geeez! Who's stalking who now?

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
01 Sep 09

okay I've read both of your posts, and I think I have a handle on what's happening. Galveston: ToO never claimed to quit sinning, his was a rhetoric argument (I'll get to that later).
ToO: Galveston asked you a legitimate question in the other thread ( so stop asking it here Galveston). I see no harm in him asking that question as the resulting answers and discussion will certainly discredit your argument. Not that it isn't an interesting point.

On the matter of the dispute between Christ's words and Paul's words: Noah was a good man for sure, but really only in comparison to the rest of the world, another subtext to that discussion has to do with geebers and isn't relevant to the plot here. Romans says that none are worthy, no not one. Paul is not contradicting Jesus. Jesus could not make the claim for salvation by Grace until the atonement was made at the cross, so what you are arguing is apples and oranges, one is the concept of salvation through personal perfection (impossible to achieve), and the other is salvation through Grace by the gift of God, achievable only after the death and ressurection.

Does this help?

T

Moves
01 Sep 09

Get over it dude!!!!!! Geeez! Who's stalking who now?
If I were to start following you around from thread to thread, that would be stalking.

So, you make a false accusation about someone and rather than admit it and apologize, you choose to say, "Get over it dude!!!!!! Geeez!".

That says a lot about you.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 09

If I were to start following you around from thread to thread, that would be stalking.

So, you make a false accusation about someone and rather than admit it and apologize, you choose to say, "Get over it dude!!!!!! Geeez!".

That says a lot about you.
I'm a funny guy. Can't help it....