1. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:01
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Yes I am. Most don't like us and more then most don't agree with our views. But I'm used to it. It's just a downer at times when ones I know here are really honest in what they believe but get to the point of calling names and using language they shouldn't. Oh well!!!
    I like you fine, I just think you're wrong all the time 😛
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:03
    I did apologize so take it or leave it. But if you go back to all the post you made earlier you said you were sanctified and quoted a scripture that said you are sanctified as was Jesus. I just wanted to know what that meant? You never answered so that's why I have asked you many times.
    But if you go back to all the post you made earlier you said you were sanctified and quoted a scripture that said you are sanctified as was Jesus.

"Sanctified"? What are you talking about?

You made this assertion:
    "it is just a very interesting thing that your claiming which is that you don't sin"

This assertion is a lie. I never made such a claim. Why don't you just admit you're a liar and apologize?
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:07
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Hee.hee! I actually like your comments much more than Galvestons in general. Except on this occasion.
    I'm 35 going on 16 (in Earth years). If you require an apology just ask, dear TOO. 🙂
    Well then, act 35. Calling someone a "wuss"? You should have grown out of that type of behavior long ago.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:07
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I've got another bible lesson from a JW this week . I like to listen to others interprataions on the bible,(especially since mine are so limited). I'm trying to take in the most broader view as possible as regards to spirituality. I'm not trying to convert anyone and likewise like not to be converted. (did that make sense?) Anyway I'm sure their is a wa ...[text shortened]... less 'authoritarian' vibe than other JW's I've met. (I'm sure Rajk would disagree..no?)
    what was your bible lesson about? do you want us to give you some real hard questions to ask him, like ummm, when did the four hundred year period of the Hebrews exile begin and end, for we could have some fun with our dear brother in Aussie land!
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:21
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    [b] But if you go back to all the post you made earlier you said you were sanctified and quoted a scripture that said you are sanctified as was Jesus.

"Sanctified"? What are you talking about?

You made this assertion:
    "it is just a very interesting thing that your claiming which is that you don't sin"

This assertion is a lie. I never made such a claim. Why don't you just admit you're a liar and apologize?[/b]
    """Paul was wrong about humans not being able to stop from committing sin.
    Jesus was right about saying that His true disciples would be made free from committing sin.
    Jesus was right when He explained the standard of righteousness required to enter the kingdom heaven: "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven....you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."
    It's your choice. Either believe and follow the teachings of Paul or believe and follow the teachings of Jesus. Before you decide which, consider that Paul never stopped committing sin and Jesus never sinned. Who do you think is more trustworthy?"""

Here is the comment you made that made me ask the question if you were part of this group that Jesus talked about? A very simple question I thought and all you had to say at that time was...No. I even commented later that if you didn't answer, which you never did, then you must believe you do not sin.
    So sorry for asking such a seemingly simple question. It will never happen again..believe me.
  6. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:23
    Jesus was right about saying that His true disciples would be made free from committing sin.
    Jesus was right when He explained the standard of righteousness required to enter the kingdom heaven: "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and ...[text shortened]... y for asking such a seemingly simple question. It will never happen again..believe me.
    are you saying that there are parts of the inspired word that are WRONG?
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:251 edit
    Jesus was right when He explained the standard of righteousness required to enter the kingdom heaven: "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and y for asking such a seemingly simple question. It will never happen again..believe me.
    Once again:
    You made this assertion:

This assertion is a lie. I never made such a claim. Why don't you just admit you're a liar and apologize?

Nowhere in what you quoted do I make such a claim nor do I make it anywhere else.

It is a lie and you are a liar.

Once again, Why don't you just admit you're a liar and apologize for telling this lie about me?
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:29
    Once again:
    You made this assertion:

Nowhere in what you quoted do I make such a claim nor do I make it anywhere else.

It is a lie and you are a lia ...[text shortened]... gain, Why don't you just admit you're a liar and apologize for telling this lie about me?
    I did not lie, so no apology needed.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:30
    Well then, act 35. Calling someone a "wuss"? You should have grown out of that type of behavior long ago.
    Hee,Hee!!! gosh people like me just never grow up,,,😵😲😉😀😀😛😉
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:31
    Originally posted by duecer
    are you saying that there are parts of the inspired word that are WRONG?
    Yes he is unless he changes his mind...
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:321 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what was your bible lesson about? do you want us to give you some real hard questions to ask him, like ummm, when did the four hundred year period of the Hebrews exile begin and end, for we could have some fun with our dear brother in Aussie land!
    Oh it was very basic, introductory stuff on Jesus being the messiah and.. oh look I'm going to have to look it up again. Sorry...Get back to ya..
    I'll ask him that. Cheers Robbie..
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:33
    I did not lie, so no apology needed.
    Then prove this assertion of yours:

You can't. You can't because it's not true. Hence, you are a liar. By denying this fact, you continue to compound the gravity of your lie.
  13. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:34
    Yes he is unless he changes his mind...
    I'm confused, did you say that, or were you quoting ToO?
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:36
    Originally posted by duecer
    I'm confused, did you say that, or were you quoting ToO?
    No, he said that in the post he made a few days ago. That is his quote.
  15. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 15:37
    No, he said that in the post he made a few days ago. That is his quote.
    Thanks, that clears it up for me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree