If You Were Satan...

If You Were Satan...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
01 Sep 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Wuss!
Wuss? If you're in your early teens, such a comment is understandable and you'll likely soon grow out of it. If you're not...

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 09

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
From Wiki:
"Stalking is a term used to describe unwanted attention by individuals (and sometimes groups of people) to others."

You've started following me around from thread to thread harassing me with your question.

Whether or not "it's an open forum and the question is an honest one" is irrelevant.
Well I'm sorry if you think that. It's not what I'm trying to do and it will not happen again. I apoligize. But I tried to answer all the questions you asked of me and it is just a very interesting thing that your claiming which is that you don't sin and I just want to know more if this is true?

T

Moves
01 Sep 09

Originally posted by galveston75
Well I'm sorry if you think that. It's not what I'm trying to do and it will not happen again. I apoligize. But I tried to answer all the questions you asked of me and it is just a very interesting thing that your claiming which is that you don't sin and I just want to know more if this is true?
it is just a very interesting thing that your claiming which is that you don't sin

You really need to get a grip. Why are you asserting this when it's a lie? I never made such a claim.

But I tried to answer all the questions you asked of me

Go back starting on page 3 of the "What must I do to be saved from hell?". Look at how many questions you left unanswered. While you're at it, take a hard look at the behavior you exhibit there.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 09

[b]it is just a very interesting thing that your claiming which is that you don't sin

You really need to get a grip. Why are you asserting this when it's a lie? I never made such a claim.

But I tried to answer all the questions you asked of me

Go back starting on page 3 of the "What must I do to be saved from hell?". Look at how many ...[text shortened]... ou left unanswered. While you're at it, take a hard look at the behavior you exhibit there.[/b]
I did apologize so take it or leave it. But if you go back to all the post you made earlier you said you were sanctified and quoted a scripture that said you are sanctified as was Jesus. I just wanted to know what that meant? You never answered so that's why I have asked you many times.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
01 Sep 09

If I were Satan? I would continue to divide man. Remember I'm an angel of light. I would come with beautiful religion.I would use scripture twisting it of course. I would appeal to man's intellect. I would have man question the true God of the universe. I would help aid man in his superstition keeping him in it. I would have man not believe in me at all or God that also works. I would use man's violence against his fellow man. If God so allowed me I would inflict plagues on mankind try to get man to curse God.
I'm more intelligent than you mere mortals remember. I would use vise & any temptation for those already lost to keep them there.

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 09

Originally posted by menace71
If I were Satan? I would continue to divide man. Remember I'm an angel of light. I would come with beautiful religion.I would use scripture twisting it of course. I would appeal to man's intellect. I would have man question the true God of the universe. I would help aid man in his superstition keeping him in it. I would have man not believe in me at all or ...[text shortened]... ember. I would use vise & any temptation for those already lost to keep them there.

Manny
Great comments. What should one do if Satan does this to religions and if one was really looking for the truth? Can one find any religions that are not defiled by Satan or is that just impossible?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Sep 09

Wuss? If you're in your early teens, such a comment is understandable and you'll likely soon grow out of it. If you're not...
Hee.hee! I actually like your comments much more than Galvestons in general. Except on this occasion.
I'm 35 going on 16 (in Earth years). If you require an apology just ask, dear TOO. 🙂

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 09

Hee.hee! I actually like your comments much more than Galvestons in general. Except on this occasion.
I'm 35 going on 16 (in Earth years). If you require an apology just ask, dear TOO. 🙂
Sorry. I'll work on my comments.... 🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Sep 09

Sorry. I'll work on my comments.... 🙂
Oh, i was going to say something to you too. I do like your comments, but find them to be a bit more conservative in general. However i cannot claim to have read them all, so I could be wrong. 🙂

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 09

Oh, i was going to say something to you too. I do like your comments, but find them to be a bit more conservative in general. However i cannot claim to have read them all, so I could be wrong. 🙂
Well thanks. Sometimes I get too excited and feel I get a little upset with some. I shouldn't so I have to apologize from time to time...

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Sep 09

Well thanks. Sometimes I get too excited and feel I get a little upset with some. I shouldn't so I have to apologize from time to time...
yeah, sorry about that . i was just trying to make TOO feel better at your expense. I really didn't mean it like that. Thanks for being so understanding. your a JW aren't you? Doesn't matter to me whether you are or not. You certainly seem like a fine chap based on your posts...

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 09

yeah, sorry about that . i was just trying to make TOO feel better at your expense. I really didn't mean it like that. Thanks for being so understanding. your a JW aren't you? Doesn't matter to me whether you are or not. You certainly seem like a fine chap based on your posts...
Yes I am. Most don't like us and more then most don't agree with our views. But I'm used to it. It's just a downer at times when ones I know here are really honest in what they believe but get to the point of calling names and using language they shouldn't. Oh well!!!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Sep 09

Yes I am. Most don't like us and more then most don't agree with our views. But I'm used to it. It's just a downer at times when ones I know here are really honest in what they believe but get to the point of calling names and using language they shouldn't. Oh well!!!
I've got another bible lesson from a JW this week . I like to listen to others interprataions on the bible,(especially since mine are so limited). I'm trying to take in the most broader view as possible as regards to spirituality. I'm not trying to convert anyone and likewise like not to be converted. (did that make sense?) Anyway I'm sure their is a way all our best founded views can fit into Gods plan. But hey, thats just me. You certainly give off a less 'authoritarian' vibe than other JW's I've met. (I'm sure Rajk would disagree..no?)

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Sep 09
1 edit

I've got another bible lesson from a JW this week . I like to listen to others interprataions on the bible,(especially since mine are so limited). I'm trying to take in the most broader view as possible as regards to spirituality. I'm not trying to convert anyone and likewise like not to be converted. (did that make sense?) Anyway I'm sure their is a wa ...[text shortened]... less 'authoritarian' vibe than other JW's I've met. (I'm sure Rajk would disagree..no?)
Yes our dear friend Raj has crossed the line a few times with his comments. But I hope him well and maybe a change in heart someday...
But with your visit with the JW, just make sure you have them show what their saying is from the Bible. I think it will help you understand some of what they are saying. You can have them use your Bible too...
Let me know what happens...

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Sep 09

Yes our dear friend Raj has crossed the line a few times with his comments. But I hope him well and maybe a change in heart someday...
🙂