1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 Aug '09 21:57
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Think it through within the lighthearted context in which it was posted.
    If you have something to say, please plainly state it.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 00:22
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    If you have something to say, please plainly state it.
    Nuance = third grade multiplication and division of language. Addition and subtraction we learned in kindergarten. Lighten up. Relax.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 00:421 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Nuance = third grade multiplication and division of language. Addition and subtraction we learned in kindergarten. Lighten up. Relax.
    You have to be one of the most presumptuous and pompous posters on this forum.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 00:594 edits
    You have to be one of the most presumptuous and pompous posters on this forum.
    i like Grampa Bobby, he is very sincere and gives credit where credit is due, therefore, you shall retract your statement if you please, as is befitting a gentleman, or I shall be forced to saddle my horse, ride full haste to your home and give you a good thrashing with the back of my glove! You shall meet me at dawn, choosing your weapon (French foils i hope), and we shall duel it out for this impertinent and pugnacious misdemeanour and slight of character.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 01:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i like Grampa Bobby, he is very sincere and gives credit where credit is due, therfore, you shall retract your statement if you please, as is befitting a gentleman, or I shall be forced to saddle my horse, ride full haste to your home and give you a good thrashing with the back of my glove!
    Just giving credit where credit is due.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 01:09
    Just giving credit where credit is due.
    mmm, it was rather insulting and not too subtle if you ask me.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 01:40
    mmm, it was rather insulting and not too subtle if you ask me.
    Plain talk makes a striking juxtaposition to self-indulgent condescension.

Is that better? πŸ™‚
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 01:50
    Plain talk makes a striking juxtaposition to self-indulgent condescension.

Is that better? πŸ™‚
    Sounds ok. Just wondering if you have that answer for me yet? Thanks...
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 02:04
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Sounds ok. Just wondering if you have that answer for me yet? Thanks...
    Oh c'mon. Your question is irrelevant.

Why is it that some Christians turn to stalking when faced with words of Jesus that contradict their beliefs? I'd like to say that this is the first time, but unfortunately it isn't.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 02:57
    i like Grampa Bobby, he is very sincere and gives credit where credit is due, therefore, you shall retract your statement if you please, as is befitting a gentleman, or I shall be forced to saddle my horse, ride full haste to your home and give you a good thrashing with the back of my glove! You shall meet me at dawn, choosing your weapon (French fo ...[text shortened]... d we shall duel it out for this impertinent and pugnacious misdemeanour and slight of character.
    I too have found GB's comments to be sincere and thought provoking. He is a christian isn't he? Makes no difference to me whether he is or not. I just like his varied and imaginative posts.
    Keep 'em coming!
  11. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 07:53
    What strategies might you employ if you were Satan?
    I might deceive mankind. I might plant seeds that when nourished by human fear of death and loss
    of control, along with the limited intellectual capacity that comes with being human can grow to
    become partially conflicting world religions that speak of forgiveness, love and understanding, yet
    encourage the most devilish and arrogant behaviour humanly possible by example. Then I might sit
    back and laugh as generation after generation of fanatic souls end up at my doorstep, genuinely
    surprised.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 10:45
    Oh c'mon. Your question is irrelevant.

Why is it that some Christians turn to stalking when faced with words of Jesus that contradict their beliefs? I'd like to say that this is the first time, but unfortunately it isn't.
    I'm not stalking at all. It's an open forum and the question is an honest one. I think it is a simple answer and I'm just confused that you don't. The reason I want to know is if your saying you don't sin because of some righteous condition your in then I just want to know more about how this can be as it does not agree with the scriptures. Thanks...
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 11:00
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I'm not stalking at all. It's an open forum and the question is an honest one. I think it is a simple answer and I'm just confused that you don't. The reason I want to know is if your saying you don't sin because of some righteous condition your in then I just want to know more about how this can be as it does not agree with the scriptures. Thanks...
    From Wiki:
    "Stalking is a term used to describe unwanted attention by individuals (and sometimes groups of people) to others."

You've started following me around from thread to thread harassing me with your question.

Whether or not "it's an open forum and the question is an honest one" is irrelevant.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 11:29
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    I might deceive mankind. I might plant seeds that when nourished by human fear of death and loss
    of control, along with the limited intellectual capacity that comes with being human can grow to
    become partially conflicting world religions that speak of forgiveness, love and understanding, yet
    encourage the most devilish and arrogant behaviour humanly po ...[text shortened]... gh as generation after generation of fanatic souls end up at my doorstep, genuinely
    surprised.
    Thank you Lord of Darkness. I am one of your henchmen working in disguise. My secret title being 'the Devils Advocate'. Wherever your work is not complete, I will come and finish the job,,,HEE,HEEπŸ˜‰
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Sep '09 11:34
    From Wiki:
    "Stalking is a term used to describe unwanted attention by individuals (and sometimes groups of people) to others."

You've started following me around from thread to thread harassing me with your question.

Whether or not "it's an open forum and the question is an honest one" is irrelevant.
    Wuss!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree