1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 10:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Maybe, I am missing your point; but if you think the Genesis account is stating that the spiritual Heaven and creatures happened at the same time then you must be filling in the blanks, not me. I see nothing said about the spiritual Heaven and creatures there. There is nothing said about the creation of cherubim or seraphim or anything else associated with ...[text shortened]... ses did and I am considering this just an account of the creation of the physical universe only.
    Actually, I'm saying there isn't anything one way or another...I do not wish to
    claim knowledge I don't have if I cannot point to something that says this is when
    its says that occured, otherwise I'm guessing. What I do see I've posted already,
    adding to that isn't something I want to do.
    Kelly
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 10:40
    These spitual things would include things like the Kingdom of God in Heaven, God's throne, cherubim, seraphim, angels, Hell, Lucifer or Satan and demons.
    A throne? does god really need to take the weight of his poor aching god feet, has he got an executive bathroom as well, what about a bed, he will need a bed.

Did lucifer rebel because god kept the key to the exec bathroom to himself.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 14:14
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Actually, I'm saying there isn't anything one way or another...I do not wish to
    claim knowledge I don't have if I cannot point to something that says this is when
    its says that occured, otherwise I'm guessing. What I do see I've posted already,
    adding to that isn't something I want to do.
    Kelly
    Okay. Be quite then. 😏
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 14:20
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    A throne? does god really need to take the weight of his poor aching god feet, has he got an executive bathroom as well, what about a bed, he will need a bed.

Did lucifer rebel because god kept the key to the exec bathroom to himself.
    I am sure God has everything He needs is the spiritual world. I am referring to the material world which was created "In the beginning" as Genesis describes the creation.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Aug '12 01:55
    Okay. Be quite then. 😏
    Q U I E T
  6. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    31 Aug '12 22:39
    I am sure God has everything He needs is the spiritual world. I am referring to the material world which was created "In the beginning" as Genesis describes the creation.
    Then why did you say

These spitual things would include things like the Kingdom of God in Heaven, God's throne, cherubim, seraphim, angels, Hell, Lucifer or Satan and demons.

--- Penguin
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 00:03
    Originally posted by Penguin
    Then why did you say

[b]These spitual things would include things like the Kingdom of God in Heaven, God's throne, cherubim, seraphim, angels, Hell, Lucifer or Satan and demons.

--- Penguin[/b]
    How about reading all my posts in this thread instead of just one post. Then your question will have been answered. 😏
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 00:16
    How about reading all my posts in this thread...
    But hell isn't supposed to begin until the afterlife. 😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree