1. The sky
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 21:16
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Well, the Anglicans have women pastors.
    So do the Protestants, at least in Germany and Norway. Of course they don't have a woman pope because they don't have a pope, but they do have woman bishops (I am not sure about knights, rooks, pawns... 😉 ).

I have no interest in insulting Christians, and I know many Christians who don't insult non-Christians (or other Christians who belong to a different denomination) either. But some people here who call themselves Christians are really good at it. It's sometimes somewhat amusing, but mostly just sad. After reading quite a bit in the forums I thought nothing could really shock me anymore, but I must admit I was still quite shocked when RBHILL associated Iraqis with scumbags. How he manages to reconcile this (and a lot of other things) with the teachings of Jesus which he says he believes in, is totally beyond me.
  2. NY
    Moves
    07 Jun '05 04:29
    Originally posted by Coletti
    Hit me with your best shot!
    POOPIE HEAD!
  3. NY
    Moves
    07 Jun '05 04:30
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Probm is most of these guys can't shoot straight😉
    My woman sais i shoot strait... strait up her nose..lmao...
  4. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    07 Jun '05 05:44
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Insulting Christians ....... Go ahead .....
    Why would I want to do that?
  5. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Jun '05 13:04
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    [b Am I supposed to throw in the obligatory "jerkwad" now or later?[/b]

You'll have to ask no1. He introduced the term and uses it frequently, because he just "luvvvvvs" the word. He's the expert.
  6. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    07 Jun '05 13:05
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Go ahead .....
    Is this seriously the kinda crappy threads we have going on now? And I thought RHP distracted me from important things like International Economics field exams. Guess not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree