1. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 06:32
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    You sound like you found religion. It's a strange sort of religion, but you could be the reverend of the I Hate George W. Bush House of the Apocolyptic Church.
    Now there is a religion I could get behind. I still wouldn't believe a word they said, but I wouldn't argue relentlessly either, at least not until I got really bored.
  2. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 12:01

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 14:05
    This is one of the dumbest threads....if God were in the punishing business to mankind, there wouldn't be a world left!
    And I agree with George Bush on not signing over our soveirnty to the corrupt UN by signing the rediculous kyoto bill! This bill is pretty much, let the US pay for everything as usual...and besides there is no conclusive proof of global warming either. What we are not told is that there are just as many scientists that disagree as do agree.
    And if any real honest evidence of global warming is found, I gaurantee it is not caused by man...I do not believe man is capable of causing nor repairing global warming...if man could repair it, he would certainly be capable of stopping hurricanes...this is pure left wing nonsense.
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 14:09
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    This is one of the dumbest threads....if God were in the punishing business to mankind, there wouldn't be a world left!
    And I agree with George Bush on not signing over our soveirnty to the corrupt UN by signing the rediculous kyoto bill! This bill is pretty much, let the US pay for everything as usual...and besides there is no conclusive proof of glob ...[text shortened]... pair it, he would certainly be capable of stopping hurricanes...this is pure left wing nonsense.
    Were you born stupid, or did you get dropped on your head as a child?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 14:151 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Were you born stupid, or did you get dropped on your head as a child?
    Obviously you are a left wing whacko! Are you another one of these hate America, hate Bush, whiny, spineless, weenies? You are a dime a dozen 😴
  6. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 14:19
    Obviously you are a left wing whacko! Are you another one of these hate America, hate Bush, whiny, spineless, weenies? You are a dime a dozen 😴
    The depth of your stupidity is absolutely appalling.
  7. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 14:20
    The Earth is cursed so things happen. Seems to me if God wanted to punish America He needs to strike Washington DC. P.S. What crimes does America have that the other nations do not have?
  8. Cosmos
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 15:08
    And I agree with George Bush on not signing over our soveirnty to the corrupt UN by signing the rediculous kyoto bill! This bill is pretty much, let the US pay for everything as usual...and besides there is no conclusive proof of glob ...[text shortened]... pair it, he would certainly be capable of stopping hurricanes...this is pure left wing nonsense.
    There is endless incontravertable evidence for global warming - polar ice caps melting, kilimanjaro without snow on the peak, the raise in temperature over the U.S when the planes stopped flying after 911 was believed to be because of the lack of smog from planes.
    This newly observed phenomenon is caused by the pollution from man kind blocking out the rays from the sun. In a perverse way, this pollution has slowed global warming, but of course the ozone layer continues to diminish.
    It is like holding onto a balloon. Eventually we either pollute ourselves to extinction or we stop and take the 'hit' of vastly increased global temperatures, bringing the related extreme weather conditions.

Being a Religious, Conservative, I doubt you are capable of understanding the above. But please try.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 15:09
    The depth of your stupidity is absolutely appalling.
    God bless you too.🙂
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 15:28
    Originally posted by howardgee
    There is endless incontravertable evidence for global warming - polar ice caps melting, kilimanjaro without snow on the peak, the raise in temperature over the U.S when the planes stopped flying after 911 was believed to be because of the lack of smog from planes.
    This newly observed phenomenon is caused by the pollution from man kind blocking out the r ...[text shortened]... a Religious, Conservative, I doubt you are capable of understanding the above. But please try.
    You listen to too much CNN....I went to school for HVAC...that is what I do..
    Ever hear of the ozone hole over Kinnebunkport?(please excuse spelling)
    I was taught that this "hole" was there before freon was invented!
    But what happened? The whacko's ran with it and caused freon to increase to $800.00 for a 30lb can of R-12. I used to pay $45.00 for a 30lb can of R-12
    Then it was banned altogether, but guess what? The rest of the world continues to use it!...So only the US pays, right? Only the US gets blamed for all the woes of the world.
    I believe this "warming" is cylical, and may go back the other way. Without doing anything...As I stated, since when does man possess the technology to repair ozone?...What they are saying is let's go back to horse and buggy, and back to the 1800's.
    The catch here is ...only the US...every one else can go on as usual?
    Also you are only looking at biased "scientific discovery".
    Check out some balance not just the gloom and doom people.

http://www.junkscience.com/news/robinson.htm

http://www.skepticism.net/faq/environment/global_warming/
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 15:36
    This is for the Gloom and Doom people....concerning global warming...
    Do a simple search...Myth of Global Warming.....and you will come up with just as much as the doom people...only it will be more positive,,,,

The myth of global warming is an agenda started by people who want to control other people with fear!
  12. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 15:491 edit
    Do a simple search...Myth of Global Warming.....and you will come up with just as much as the doom people...only it will be more positive,,,,

The myth of global warming is an agenda started by people who want to control other people with fear!
    "The Myth of Global Warming" .... now wouldn't that *hint hint hint* be a perfect title for a debate in the Debates forum ?
  13. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 15:50

Just bury your head in the sand and believe what you want. But when the next hurricane is so big it reaches all the way to New York, don't come crying to me.
  14. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 18:152 edits
    Just bury your head in the sand and believe what you want. But when the next hurricane is so big it reaches all the way to New York, don't come crying to me.
    Check out Solar Variation Theory. Green house gasses is not the only viable, scientifically accepted theory for explaining global warming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_variation

Don't ask me why the plague we are dicussing this in a spirituality forum.

Just to be otherwise check out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_dimming
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 19:29
    Are you saying you can prevent it?..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree