Is Jesus too liberal for Republicans?

Is Jesus too liberal for Republicans?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
270d

@vivify said
Post after post you accuse poor people of being lazy scum and proving my point.
In light of Thessalonians 3:10, what do you think a Christian stance on those among the poor who are lazy should be?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
270d

@vivify said
It doesn't matter: you're all right wingers who think and act the same. And you all despise the teachings of Jesus.

Post after post you accuse poor people of being lazy scum and proving my point. A turd by any other name still smells like you.
Well, one can always tell the losers and degenerates ... they continue with their vile evil ways and then look to the bible and Jesus for justification
- lazy bums like you who want the state to feed them
- homosexuals and perverts who want to feel they have a right to get married
- the fat and glutonous
- the fornicators and adulterers

Oh, and tell me how it is that white supremacy is the cause of black men impregnating several women and leaving them.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
270d

@divegeester said
Do you feel that you are a sort of “Jesus” … being sort of “subversive” on these forums Suzianne?
Do you feel you're more clever than anyone else here by slinging out these "parlor" insults?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
270d

@rajk999 said
Well, one can always tell the losers and degenerates ... they continue with their vile evil ways and then look to the bible and Jesus for justification
- lazy bums like you who want the state to feed them
- homosexuals and perverts who want to feel they have a right to get married
- the fat and glutonous
- the fornicators and adulterers

Oh, and tell me how it is that white supremacy is the cause of black men impregnating several women and leaving them.
And the hate rolls on.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
270d

@vivify said
A turd by any other name still smells like you.
Is this you showing your superior intelligence? 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
270d

@suzianne said
Do you feel you're more clever than anyone else here by slinging out these "parlor" insults?
No I don’t, and it wasn’t an insult.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
270d
2 edits

@suzianne said
And the hate rolls on.
Typical American dunce, who thinks Christians can continue on with their evil sinful lifestyle and when called out on it they refer to it as 'hate'... what a damn fool you are. Then the use Jesus to fall back on. Jesus is the one that hates sin and called out people's sin all the time. You are so far gone you actually think a Christian can boast about being bisexual and being a member of LGBTQ, and encouraging others to do so.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
270d
1 edit

@vivify said
Where you fail is by assuming I'm talking about people who refuse to work. I'm talking about the less fortunate, the impoverished.

By constantly accusing poor people of being scum who won't feed their family you've proven my point: Republicans are nothing like Jesus. If Jesus had an account on RHP you'd berate him as an idiot who doesn't know the Bible. You and every other Republican would act just like the Pharisees.
Yes, the "less fortunate and impoverished."

They are the ones that both the church and society at large should be caring for.

That there are those both in the church and/or in the republican/democrat parties who do little more than preach talking points at the expense of others for personal gain is nothing new.

In my opinion it boils down to individuals, and each individual will give an account for how they practiced what they preached.

It's been a blame game since time immemorial.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
270d

@rajk999 said
Laziness, and stupidity, leads to poverty
Greed and selfishness I think are more to blame on the part of the "haves" who stick their bulbous noses in the air as they pass by the "have nots" at a distance for fear of being contaminated.

But we all know, as Jesus said, you will always have the poor among you. There's no cure except "in Christ."

rain

Moves
270d

@josephw said
That there are those both in the church and/or in the republican/democrat parties who do little more than preach talking points at the expense of others for personal gain is nothing new.
If Christianity were mostly about doing that which Jesus commissioned, it would be wrong to criticize the entire religion. But Christianity as a whole continues to be a blight on humanity.

It has never been a force for good. There are individual Christian people and organizations that do genuine good for people....but as a whole, the complete opposite.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
270d

@josephw said
Greed and selfishness I think are more to blame on the part of the "haves" who stick their bulbous noses in the air as they pass by the "have nots" at a distance for fear of being contaminated.

But we all know, as Jesus said, you will always have the poor among you. There's no cure except "in Christ."
For real? The rich man is to blame for poverty because he does not give to the poor?
Are you thinking clearly?

How does a man get poor ? Here are the reasons
- broken homes with no faither
- weak parenting
- lack of education and work skills
- promiscuity
- laziness
- drugs and alcohol
- bad health, greed and gluttony

Which of these is the rich man responsible for? None.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
270d

@vivify said
If Christianity were mostly about doing that which Jesus commissioned, it would be wrong to criticize the entire religion. But Christianity as a whole continues to be a blight on humanity.

It has never been a force for good. There are individual Christian people and organizations that do genuine good for people....but as a whole, the complete opposite.
You are just a greedy man looking to see what you can get from people. You have never once blame yourself for your ills. You have blamed the white man for the ills of black society, when the blame falls squarely on their own head.

The blight on humanity is your men who impregnate millions of women and then leave them to raise the family alone. Also the women who are promiscious sluts.

All you look for is handouts, reparations, govt grants, free stuff that you dont have to work for... shame on you. Your attitude is what will keep you people in the gutter.

rain

Moves
270d
2 edits

@rajk999 said
For real? The rich man is to blame for poverty because he does not give to the poor?
Are you thinking clearly?
Matthew 25:42-46

For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink. I was naked, and you didn’t give me clothing.

44 “Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick, and not help you?’

45 “And he will answer, ‘I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.’

46 “And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.”

You prove my point: Christians don't follow the teachings of Jesus.

And according to the Bible, you're going to hell.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
270d

@vivify said
Matthew 25:42-46

[quote] For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink. I was naked, and you didn’t give me clothing.

44 “Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick, and not help you?’

45 “And he will answer, ‘I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least ...[text shortened]... ristians don't follow the teachings of Jesus.

And according to the Bible, you're going to hell.
Lack of charity is not the reason for poverty. A little more time in school would have helped you tremendously to understand cause and effect.
Poverty is caused by ... [see my list above] ... basically you people dont know how to keep your dick in your pants and go educate yourself instead.
Jesus will know who is giving and not giving. A blanket statement about Christians in general or the Republicans or the right being to blame for all your ills, which you brought on yourself, just demonstrates that you have not taken even the smallest of steps to help yourself.

rain

Moves
270d
2 edits

@rajk999 said
Lack of charity is not the reason for poverty.
Never said it was.

And poor people being immoral scum is not the reason poverty exists.