Is the trinity pagan ?

Is the trinity pagan ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Sep 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
We sing songs of praise to our God, we do not dance while doing so, I thought you had
been to a Kingdom Hall RJH? Its is not really a purely emotional affair like some of the
southern baptists dancing with snakes and happy clappy tambourine brigade, we study
and discuss portions of scripture, it has intellectual content, sadly lacking in every
church service I have ever been to. What is the devils music?
Yes, that was why I was asking, I was not sure if uour Kingdom Hall was just as dull as here in the USA. There are many varieties of Devil music some even have lyrics about Satan the devil. Here is an example of a milder one:

rc

Moves
05 Sep 12
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
Yes, that was why I was asking, I was not sure if uour Kingdom Hall was just as dull as here in the USA. There are many varieties of Devil music some even have lyrics about Satan the devil. Here is an example of a milder one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ9QQ6J44NY
dull, one must provide an environment that is conducive to learning, if you find that dull, then its hardly a wonder you remain so thoroughly deviod of a knowledge of the scriptures, being content to cite so called scholars on your behalf. That wasn't devils music, this is devils music,

just the sort of thing you might see in any southern baptist church. πŸ™‚

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Sep 12

I am in the process of inventing a new genre, acid metal, it takes house beats and
merges them with metal riffs, a bit like acid jazz does with traditional jazz tunes. I got
my EMU 1616m up and running again along with adobe audition and it should only be a
matter of time before I record some tracks and let them loose of the www. This time I ...[text shortened]... h microphone (Rhode) rather than direct and i cannot believe the
difference in sound dynamics.
Would it sound something like this?

rc

Moves
05 Sep 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Would it sound something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51yGazj9pQQ
That beat appears to me to be more of an old school hip hop beat, distorted, with a
new school nerd beat feel to it (lots of ambient electronic fx), I am talkin
130-150 bpm, acid house/dance/trance with metal riffs, among other things. The
problem that I am finding is that its hard to continually play at that speed, for i am
really a blues player to be honest, although i learnt to play on a classical guitar.
Getting decent beats with fills, intros and trills is also a problem, especially acoustic
ones.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Sep 12

That beat appears to me to be more of an old school hip hop beat, distorted, with a
problem that I am finding is that its hard to continually play at that speed, for i am
really a blues pl ...[text shortened]... etting decent beats with fills, intros and trills is also a problem, especially acoustic
ones.
I am glad it is not like that one Proper Knob linked -- that was terrible.

rc

Moves
05 Sep 12

I am glad it is not like that one Proper Knob linked -- that was terrible.
people like to experiment RJH πŸ™‚

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Sep 12

really a blues pl ...[text shortened]... etting decent beats with fills, intros and trills is also a problem, especially acoustic
ones.
'New school nerd beat'? That's a new one on me.

How about this, if RJ thought Senser was terrible he's gonna love The Berzerker -

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Sep 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
'New school nerd beat'? That's a new one on me.

How about this, if RJ thought Senser was terrible he's gonna love The Berzerker -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5wTFcoVxWE
It sounds like some of the musical instruments are an electric saw, electric drill, and a jackhammer.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Sep 12
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
So a couple easy questions for the trinitarians....

If the teaching of the trinity was taught by Jesus and his followers, it is something that naturally should have been taught by "ALL" his followers after Jesus and the apostles died away, why didn't all the Christians up to the Nicaea event not already believe it? It should have been the already sta ans up to Nicaea, so what groups of Christians had this belief and which christians didn't?
Still no takers on these questions?

So a couple easy questions for the trinitarians....

If the teaching of the trinity was taught by Jesus and his followers, it is something that naturally should have been taught by "ALL" his followers after Jesus and the apostles died away, why didn't all the Christians up to the Nicaea event not already believe it? It should have been the already standing belief with no questions asked.
Why did it have to be basically forced into the church to make it a doctrine? It should have already been there from Jesus all along.

So the second question is, it obviously wasn't a wide spread belief of those christians up to Nicaea, so what groups of Christians had this belief and which christians didn't?

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
05 Sep 12

We sing songs of praise to our God, we do not dance while doing so, I thought you had
been to a Kingdom Hall RJH? Its is not really a purely emotional affair like some of the
southern baptists dancing with snakes and happy clappy tambourine brigade, we study
and discuss portions of scripture, it has intellectual content, sadly lacking in every
church service I have ever been to. What is the devils music?
I would actually like to listen in on a Kingdom Hall meeting, but I don't think they'd let me unless I joined the organization.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
05 Sep 12

dull, one must provide an environment that is conducive to learning, if you find that dull, then its hardly a wonder you remain so thoroughly deviod of a knowledge of the scriptures, being content to cite so called scholars on your behalf. That wasn't devils music, this is devils music,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3nthADmA7o

just the sort of thing you might see in any southern baptist church. πŸ™‚
No, THIS is the devil's music:

rc

Moves
05 Sep 12
2 edits

Originally posted by SwissGambit
I would actually like to listen in on a Kingdom Hall meeting, but I don't think they'd let me unless I joined the organization.
you can go along, sit anywhere you like and leave at any time, its a public meeting
open to members of the public, obviously people will be curious, but all you need to say
is that you just want to see what its like and they will not hassle you. Different
meetings depending on local have different flavours, for example in London i used to
visit the Tottenham congregation, it was mainly made up of West Indians, in fact, the
congregation overseer, looked like the lead singer of Hot Chocolate, i kept waiting for
him to sing, 'I believe in miracles, you sexy thing'! πŸ™‚

rc

Moves
05 Sep 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit
No, THIS is the devil's music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgK-kIPVqpw
LOL, pansy rock, this is what i am talkin about,

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Sep 12

Maybe the Lord has hardened my heart against people like you who refuse to believe in the Trinity of God.
Is that the best you can do as an excuse for not caring about the lost souls going to hell because they don't believe in the trinity?

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
05 Sep 12

LOL, pansy rock, this is what i am talkin about,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7A1kQZWPN4
I could never get used to that 80's glam shyte with the wailing singers. πŸ˜›