1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 May '12 08:53
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I think it is important to know the truth about the adverary of God so we want be so easily deceived and stolen away from the creator God.
    You seriously think there are posters on this forum who might be "easily [...] stolen away" by Islam?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 12:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    You seriously think there are posters on this forum who might be "easily [...] stolen away" by Islam?
    Well, some of them believe we evolved from some unknown ape-like creature that evolved from the slime of the earth. So it is no telling what lies they might believe.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 May '12 12:16
    Well, some of them believe we evolved from some unknown ape-like creature that evolved from the slime of the earth. So it is no telling what lies they might believe.
    Personally, I doubt that someone open minded enough accept the scientific facts of evolution and [ostensibly] 'open minded' enough to be thinking of consciously shifting from one religious tradition to another would be likely to be swayed by your quivver of YouTube clips or be motivated by a desire to emulate the spiritual and interpersonal mindmap that animates your chosen forum persona.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 12:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    Personally, I doubt that someone open minded enough accept the scientific facts of evolution and [ostensibly] 'open minded' enough to be thinking of consciously shifting from one religious tradition to another would be likely to be swayed by your quivver of YouTube clips or be motivated by a desire to emulate the spiritual and interpersonal mindmap that animates your chosen forum persona.
    I don't think this report supports you optimism.

By 2030 the global population is set to reach over 8 billion and 26.4% of that population will be Muslim.

A report by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life titled “The Future of the Global Muslim Population” projects that the number of Muslims in the world is set to double from 1.1billion in 1990 to 2.2 billion in 2030.

While these are impressive numbers, it actually indicates that the worldwide growth of Islam is “growing but slowing” as it will drop from a growth rate of 1.7% between 2010 and 2020 to 1.4% between 2020 and 2030.

Pew project that Pakistan is set to overtake Indonesia as the country with the world’s largest number of Muslim’s as it’s Muslim majority population pushes to over 256 million. The number in the U.S. will double to over 6.2 million while Afghanistan’s Muslim population is set to rise by almost 74% as the number rises from 29 million to 50 million, making it the country with the ninth largest Muslim population in the world.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/27/2-2-billion-worlds-muslim-population-doubles/

Wouldn't it be better if the growth rate were negative instead of positive, especially with the extremist groups?
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 May '12 12:46
    I don't think this report supports you optimism.

By 2030 the global population is set to reach over 8 billion and 26.4% of that population will be Muslim.

A report by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life titled “The Future of the Global Muslim Population” projects that the number of Muslims in the world is set to double from 1.1billion in 1990 to 2. ...[text shortened]... er if the growth rate were negative instead of positive, especially with the extremist groups?
    You are an extremest group.

You think the world was poofed into existence 6000 years ago and that
    pretty much the entirety of science is wrong because your holy book says
    so.

You don't get much more extreme than that.

The only difference between you and the Muslim extremists is that with your
    vastly greater technology you have acquired through secular science you can
    blow up thousands (hundreds of thousands) of your 'enemies' at a distance
    while the Muslims are stuck using outdated and improvised technology that
    is far less effective. that and you are less keen to die for your cause than they are.

The vast majority of Muslims are not extremists or terrorists.
    And most that are, are that way because you [The USA] made them that way.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 12:55
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    You are an extremest group.

You think the world was poofed into existence 6000 years ago and that
    pretty much the entirety of science is wrong because your holy book says
    so.

You don't get much more extreme than that.

The only difference between you and the Muslim extremists is that with your
    vastly greater technology you have acquired thr ...[text shortened]... sts or terrorists.
    And most that are, are that way because you [The USA] made them that way.
    Beleive it or not I have never blown up one person. I am innocent of the charge. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 May '12 13:02
    Wouldn't it be better if the growth rate were negative instead of positive, especially with the extremist groups?
    Do you seriously think your vanity posts on this forum are contributing to reining in the positive growth rate in devotees of Islam?
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 May '12 13:03
    Beleive it or not I have never blown up one person. I am innocent of the charge. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    I didn't say that you personally had blown people up.

The country you live in and support has and does though.

And you have advocated here on these forums fighting against Islam militarily.

As well as for the death penalty.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 May '12 13:131 edit
    [b]To RJH - While Im in agreement with anyone who condemns extremism in Islam or any religion for that matter, Im not sure that condemning the entire Muslim faith is the right thing for a Christian to do.

Muslims are the descendants of Abraham and God blessed them as well as Israel. You cannot know for sure in what way God blessed them but God has a plan with them and outright condemnation of all of them by Christians is very very stupid.

Your faith in Christ does not necessarily mean you need to condemn a religion which God probably blessed, for your Christian faith to be stronger.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 May '12 13:18
    Well said.
  11. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 May '12 13:21
    Ditto
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 May '12 14:11
    Glad to see youall agree. I would wager however that RJH is coming back with very good reason [to his mind] why he is doing it. 🙂
  13. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    12 May '12 17:19

and all of them very unchristian positions to hold.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 19:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you seriously think your vanity posts on this forum are contributing to reining in the positive growth rate in devotees of Islam?
    If it only prevents one person on here from being deceived by these Muslims, I will consider my efforts a success.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 19:411 edit

What do you expect from someone who believe he is in the image and likeness of God? I want justice any way I can get it. God demands justice, too. HalleluYah !!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree