1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 20:29
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    [b]To RJH - While Im in agreement with anyone who condemns extremism in Islam or any religion for that matter, Im not sure that condemning the entire Muslim faith is the right thing for a Christian to do.

Muslims are the descendants of Abraham and God blessed them as well as Israel. You cannot know for sure in what way God blessed them but God has a pla ...[text shortened]... need to condemn a religion which God probably blessed, for your Christian faith to be stronger.
    And Abraham said to God, “Oh, that Ishmael might live before You!”

Then God said: “No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this set time next year.”
    (Genesis 17:18-21 NKJV)

And Abraham gave all that he had to Isaac. But Abraham gave gifts to the sons of the concubines which Abraham had; and while he was still living he sent them eastward, away from Isaac his son, to the country of the east.
    (Genesis 25:5-6 NKJV)

They have already received all they are going to get from God.

God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
    (Hebrews 1:1-4 NKJV)

The heir of all things is through the Son of God, the Christ - Messiah (MessYAH), not to Muhammed.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 20:36
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    and all of them very unchristian positions to hold.
    You are not qualified to judge what is Christian or un-Christian.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 May '12 20:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    And Abraham said to God, “Oh, that Ishmael might live before You!”

Then [b]God said: “No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruit ...[text shortened]... ir of all things is through the Son of God, the Christ - Messiah (MessYAH), not to Muhammed.
    [/b]
    Not sure how all that leads to your conclusion that they already received all they are going to get from God neither am Im sure how that gives you the right to condemn.

Im sure however Im not interested in finding out .😀
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 21:29
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Not sure how all that leads to your conclusion that they already received all they are going to get from God neither am Im sure how that gives you the right to condemn.

Im sure however Im not interested in finding out .😀
    I am condemning only the religion of Islam and it's leaders who use it as justification to deceive others to steal, kill, and destroy. But they do not need to fear my condemnation, but the condemnation from God, if they continue in their wicked lies and deception.
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    13 May '12 00:06
    You are not qualified to judge what is Christian or un-Christian.
    yes i am, i've read the bible. you should read it too one day.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 00:21
    yes i am, i've read the bible. you should read it too one day.
    I bet you don't understand half of what you read.
  7. In your face
    Moves
    13 May '12 01:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think everyone gets that you are a Christian and not a Muslim, RJHinds, and that you don't subscribe to Islamic beliefs. Your 'Christian persona' on this forum is a peculiar one in so far is it is so dependent - as your posting record attests - on starting so many seemingly aimless threads about a religion other than your own.
    No point in arguing with some people dude. Why waste your time entertaining a fool?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 01:26
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    No point in arguing with some people dude. Why waste your time entertaining a fool?
    The fools are those that belive Islam is a religion of Peace.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm
  9. In your face
    Moves
    13 May '12 01:331 edit
    The fools are those that belive Islam is a religion of Peace.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

😕
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 01:39
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

😕
    The crusades were caused by Islam.
  11. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    13 May '12 01:45
    What do you expect from someone who believe he is in the image and likeness of God? I want justice any way I can get it. God demands justice, too. HalleluYah !!!
    That's exactly what I expect from someone who "believe[sic] he is in the image and likeness of God?"...

And that is exactly why I think you and your beliefs are so dangerous.
  12. In your face
    Moves
    13 May '12 01:46
    The crusades were caused by Islam.
    ..and you and your religion are completely perfect, naturally! You are always right and everyone else who has a slightly different opinion, including muslims, buddhists, atheists, pagans and jews are all in error and should burn in hell.

Good on you!
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 02:20
    ..and you and your religion are completely perfect, naturally! You are always right and everyone else who has a slightly different opinion, including muslims, buddhists, atheists, pagans and jews are all in error and should burn in hell.

Good on you!
    No, I am not perfect and neither are any of the Christians. But Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. Islam and all other religions and even Atheism are false believe systems. Many paths lead to destruction, but there is only one door to God and that is Christ, the Son of God. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  14. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    13 May '12 03:00
    I bet you don't understand half of what you read.
    You constantly try to prove that point, but you consistently fail while receivine regular schooling on bible interpretation from me.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 03:02
    You constantly try to prove that point, but you consistently fail while receivine regular schooling on bible interpretation from me.
    When was this? I must be getting amnesia like the JWs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree