1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    13 May '12 03:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    When was this? I must be getting amnesia like the JWs.
    probably like the time you forgot that the earth spins.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 03:09
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    probably like the time you forgot that the earth spins.
    You really need my love, don't you?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '12 06:451 edit
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    No point in arguing with some people dude. Why waste your time entertaining a fool?
    Well. Why did Daniel Day Lewis take an unknown number of years out to learn how to make shoes in Italy in the late 90s? Why did Rick Clanzer unhook 42 women's bras through one layer of clothing in 60 seconds in Sydney in June 2005? Why do some Japanese play so much pachinko that their dogs die in their parked cars outside? If you can't get the measure of me Mr Sausage, then I doubt you understand the human condition even one little bit.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    13 May '12 10:15
    If it only prevents one person on here from being deceived by these Muslims, I will consider my efforts a success.
    And (as is more likely) you drive people away from Christianity?

Its ironic that if there were a good God and an evil Satan you would undoubtably being working for Satan.
  5. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    13 May '12 10:17
    Originally posted by wolfgang59

Its ironic that if there were a good God and an evil Satan you would undoubtably being working for Satan.
    That is sooooooooooo on the money.

RJ Hinds is satans servant (well if he existed)

How does it feel to have it shown to you that you are working for the devil RJ Hinds?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 12:48
    Originally posted by nook7

How does it feel to have it shown to you that you are working for the devil RJ Hinds?
    Your mind has become so twisted and distorted from lies of Satan that you believe the reverse of the truth just like those that believe in Islam, a religion of Satan, who comes with deception intent on stealing, killing, and destroying.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 12:50

You don't know God, because you think his servants are doing Satan's work just like the Pharisee thought of Jesus the Christ.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 12:55
    Originally posted by wolfgang59

You are the one that started this evil idea and deserve a double dose of medicine. So I repeat this for you.

Your mind has become so twisted and distorted from lies of Satan that you believe the reverse of the truth just like those that believe in Islam, a religion of Satan, who comes with deception intent on stealing, killing, and destroying. You don't know God, because you think his servants are doing Satan's work just like the Pharisee thought of Jesus the Christ.
  9. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    14 May '12 09:58
    Your mind has become so twisted and distorted from lies of Satan that you believe the reverse of the truth just like those that believe in Islam, a religion of Satan, who comes with deception intent on stealing, killing, and destroying.
    NEWSFLASH!!!

even the JWs know there is no satan!

wake up CLOWN
  10. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    14 May '12 09:59
    You don't know God, because you think his servants are doing Satan's work just like the Pharisee thought of Jesus the Christ.
    no one could know your God cause you are a lying cheating trolling fraud anti-christian.

You are a disgrace to this race.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 May '12 13:29
    no one could know your God cause you are a lying cheating trolling fraud anti-christian.

You are a disgrace to this race.
    I am anti-Islam, anti-Mohammed, anti-Allah, and anti-Satan. I believe Jesus (Yahshua) is the Christ (Messiah) the Son of God and He will return to resurrect my body to reunit with my soul/spirit even if it has turned to the dust of the ground. Your opinion is nothing more than your opinion. It has no power over me. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    14 May '12 18:26
    I am anti-Islam, anti-Mohammed, anti-Allah, and anti-Satan. I believe Jesus (Yahshua) is the Christ (Messiah) the Son of God and He will return to resurrect my body to reunit with my soul/spirit even if it has turned to the dust of the ground. Your opinion is nothing more than your opinion. It has no power over me. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    you are also anti-christ
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 May '12 18:33
    you are also anti-christ
    How am I anti-Christ and how do you propose I become pro-Christ. O wise one.
  14. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    15 May '12 00:52
    How am I anti-Christ and how do you propose I become pro-Christ. O wise one.
    you're anti-christ because your philosophy is counter to the teachings of christ. if you want to become pro-christ, you have to read the new testament gospels to learn how.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 May '12 03:08
    you're anti-christ because your philosophy is counter to the teachings of christ. if you want to become pro-christ, you have to read the new testament gospels to learn how.
    I have already read the New Testament from Matthew to Revelation. Revelation is the most difficult one for me to understand and I have not studied it much. However, I have went over the 4 gospels several times. That is why I know Christ was born as a human on a Passover and died on a Passover that was on Wednesday instead of Friday as most people believe. I have a feeling you also have an erroneous belief on what you call the philosophy of Christ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree