1. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    15 May '12 10:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I have already read the New Testament from Matthew to Revelation. Revelation is the most difficult one for me to understand and I have not studied it much. However, I have went over the 4 gospels several times. That is why I know Christ was born as a human on a Passover and died on a Passover that was on Wednesday instead of Friday as most people believe. I have a feeling you also have an erroneous belief on what you call the philosophy of Christ.
    You are an ignoramus and a fool.

Nothing more
  2. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    15 May '12 17:32
    I have already read the New Testament from Matthew to Revelation. Revelation is the most difficult one for me to understand and I have not studied it much. However, I have went over the 4 gospels several times. That is why I know Christ was born as a human on a Passover and died on a Passover that was on Wednesday instead of Friday as most people believe. I have a feeling you also have an erroneous belief on what you call the philosophy of Christ.
    after reading so many times as you claim, that you still don't know how to be a christian is really a sad reflection of your ability to comprehend what you read.

that's okay don't worry. there are still people like me who are better informed to tell you when your going wrong.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 May '12 19:28
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    after reading so many times as you claim, that you still don't know how to be a christian is really a sad reflection of your ability to comprehend what you read.

that's okay don't worry. there are still people like me who are better informed to tell you when your going wrong.
    Since you are Atheist and not a Christian, how does that make you qualified to tell anybody what it takes to be a Christian? That makes no sense at all.
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    16 May '12 02:07
    Since you are Atheist and not a Christian, how does that make you qualified to tell anybody what it takes to be a Christian? That makes no sense at all.
    your question makes no sense at all. the instructions on what it is to be a christian are written in a book. it's quiet easy to cross reference your behavior against the book and determine where you are failing to follow instructions.

being an atheist or anything else for that matter has no relevance on determining your failure to be a christian.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 May '12 02:28
    your question makes no sense at all. the instructions on what it is to be a christian are written in a book. it's quiet easy to cross reference your behavior against the book and determine where you are failing to follow instructions.

being an atheist or anything else for that matter has no relevance on determining your failure to be a christian.
    So you have appointed yourself as a judge of who is a Christian and I have failed in some way?
  6. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    16 May '12 17:39
    So you have appointed yourself as a judge of who is a Christian and I have failed in some way?
    yes and no. you haven't failed in some way, you've failed completely.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 May '12 20:01
    yes and no. you haven't failed in some way, you've failed completely.
    Well, I don't accept your judgment and will appeal to a higher authority. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
  8. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    17 May '12 00:541 edit
    Well, I don't accept your judgment and will appeal to a higher authority. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 🙄
    until that time, you remain a faithful servant of the anti-christ spirit.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 May '12 02:54
    until that time, you remain a faithful servant of the anti-christ spirit.
    No, I shall serve the true and Living God. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 May '12 21:24
    No, I shall serve the true and Living God. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    You wouldn't recognize a real god if it came up and bit you on the nose.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 May '12 01:25
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You wouldn't recognize a real god if it came up and bit you on the nose.
    Why are you trying to be so mean?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 May '12 06:09
    Why are you trying to be so mean?
    Because it is true. You have no means of figuring out the motives of an advanced being who makes X and Y claims, since you are but a human. If the devil came down and said he was Jesus reincarnated and made a blind man see, cured the sick and so forth, you would view these things as coming from your precious Jesus himself, not having the mental capacity to discern the difference and by that I mean no human would have the mental capacity to tell the difference, me included.

So you would have to take what this advanced being said on the face of it, not understanding its motives which could be just to subvert you away from your religion.
    Or whatever. It could be this being simply needs the planet for some project of its own and will subvert any and all to that end. You can't know motivation of a truly advanced being.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 May '12 10:18
    Wouldn't it be better if the growth rate [of Muslims] were negative instead of positive, especially with the extremist groups?
    How does the birth rate differ between moderates and extremists?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '12 01:22
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Because it is true. You have no means of figuring out the motives of an advanced being who makes X and Y claims, since you are but a human. If the devil came down and said he was Jesus reincarnated and made a blind man see, cured the sick and so forth, you would view these things as coming from your precious Jesus himself, not having the mental capacity to ...[text shortened]... and will subvert any and all to that end. You can't know motivation of a truly advanced being.
    That's not true. I have the word of God in the Holy Bible and the Holy Spirit as a teacher. So Satan will not be able to deceive me so easily. He has already deceived you in believing he does not exist.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 May '12 03:481 edit
    That's not true. I have the word of God in the Holy Bible and the Holy Spirit as a teacher. So Satan will not be able to deceive me so easily. He has already deceived you in believing he does not exist.
    No, sonhouse is right. Thank God that more people aren't like you , for if they were then these "bad aliens" would've carried out their ridiculous plan to send a hologram onto a cloud sometime between 2000- 2010 .

Apparently the story goes that a hologram of 'Jesus' would be transmitted onto a cloud in some overly filmed city (like New York) while the actual aliens projecting this thing would use us (like the machines in the "Matrix" ) and keep us in permanent bondage (by getting 'us' to agree to some weird future scenario but making out like it would be "paradise on Earth" ), for their own greedy uses.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree