Islam is great.

Islam is great.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
30 May 09

Originally posted by Emashi
Osama bin laden is a criminal a murderer, and should be hanged. Is he still alive?

I would say he is not even muslim.
I would say he is not even muslim.

Oh my God ... say that again.

Did we actually agree on something?? Dammit!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 May 09

Originally posted by scherzo
That would make him the opposite of a prophet, you archaic jerk.
So is Mohammed .. the opposite of a prophet, and also an archaic jerk.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
30 May 09

Originally posted by Rajk999
If Mohammed's not the Final Prophet, then Jesus is not the Messiah. Why can't you just leave our faith alone?

E

In Jim's arms

Moves
30 May 09

[b]I would say he is not even muslim.

Oh my God ... say that again.

Did we actually agree on something?? Dammit![/b]
It's not like I'm saying I love you, to say it again 😉

rc

Moves
30 May 09

If Mohammed's not the Final Prophet, then Jesus is not the Messiah. Why can't you just leave our faith alone?
you must forgive him Sherzo, Raj is characteristically very direct. actually i have always wondered why Muslims say Mohammad is the last 'prophet', can you explain succinctly why this is the case, i mean what is the basis for this? i do not have an ulterior motive, just wondering why this is the case, that's all.

E

In Jim's arms

Moves
30 May 09

Now now, the only jerk here I see is you.

It isn't nice swearing at other religions and what others believe. Keep it to yourself, That's just ridiculous. Have respect.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 May 09

Hmmm .. lets see:

Stop the terrorism
Stop killing apostates'
Stop killing adulterers
Stop the violent demonstrations over Mohammed cartoons
Stop the beheadings, the beatings ...

Just stop, and maybe the world will stop. But I know you wont and we wont. So suck it up and take it like a man.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
30 May 09

It's not like I'm saying I love you, to say it again 😉
[grudging smile]

s

At the Revolution

Moves
30 May 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you must forgive him Sherzo, Raj is characteristically very direct. actually i have always wondered why Muslims say Mohammad is the last 'prophet', can you explain succinctly why this is the case, i mean what is the basis for this? i do not have an ulterior motive, just wondering why this is the case, that's all.
Muhammed was not the son of God like you say Jesus was. He was a merchant who received the word of God from the Angel Gabriel, and he wrote it as it was dictated. So we don't consider Muhammed like you consider Jesus, but both faiths value their human manifestations of God's word in high esteem.

rc

Moves
30 May 09

Muhammed was not the son of God like you say Jesus was. He was a merchant who received the word of God from the Angel Gabriel, and he wrote it as it was dictated. So we don't consider Muhammed like you consider Jesus, but both faiths value their human manifestations of God's word in high esteem.
yes , this i am quite clear upon, but why do you say he is the last of Gods prophets, this is what i am seeking to establish.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
30 May 09

Hmmm .. lets see:

Stop the terrorism
Stop killing apostates'
Stop killing adulterers

Just stop, and maybe the world will stop. But I know you wont and we wont. So suck it up and take it like a man.
Stop the terrorism
Stop killing apostates'
Stop killing adulterers

They're not as common as you think. I'm completely willing to tell the Islamic governments and conservative Islamic movements to stop doing this, if I had any power over them, but it's not a widespread thing that Muslims enjoy doing in their spare time like the media says.

Tell Emashi she should've taken the Holocaust like a man. I'm sure she'll like that ...

Maybe you should've taken Stalin like a man.

Sexist jerk.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
30 May 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes , this i am quite clear upon, but why do you say he is the last of Gods prophets, this is what i am seeking to establish.
Because he wrote the Qur'an as the word of God. It's not like, I have proof right here, and that's it, just like you don't have formal proof of Jesus' existence besides the Bible. That's what faith is.

rc

Moves
30 May 09

Because he wrote the Qur'an as the word of God. It's not like, I have proof right here, and that's it, just like you don't have formal proof of Jesus' existence besides the Bible. That's what faith is.
ok, so its just a believe, but obviously somewhere, somebody has a reference for this idea, maybe in the Koran, maybe the Hadith, just curious that is all.

E

In Jim's arms

Moves
30 May 09

Hmmm .. lets see:

Stop the terrorism
Stop killing apostates'
Stop killing adulterers

Are muslims terrorists?

The answer is no.

Are muslims killing adulterers?

The answer is no

etc etc etc

Did mohammed tell the muslims to do these things?

The answer is no

The people that do these things are not muslims, they just carry a muslim name, and that's what i meant earlier by misrepresenting the religon because sadly they do not know their beliefs are just wrong. I have dealt with many muslims.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 May 09

Are muslims terrorists?

The answer is no.

Are muslims killing adulterers?

The answer is no

etc etc etc

Did mohammed tell the muslims to do these things?

The answer is no

The people that do these things are not muslims, they just carry a muslim name, and that's what i meant earlier by misrepresenting the religon because sadly they do not know their beliefs are just wrong. I have dealt with many muslims.
I have been through this exact discussion with quite an educated muslim on this site. Cant remember the thread. His name was Ahosyney. He confirmed that the killing of adulterers and apostates were acts condoned either by the Koran or the Hadiths. He actually (as would any self respecting muslim) agreed that these acts should be carried out. Its the muslims that do not believe these acts should be carried are the ones that are not true muslims.