1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Apr '12 14:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no principles are different from laws, you just haven't learned that yet! but stick around
    with me old man, ill help you out! God knows you need it.
    You can't even help yourself. Except, maybe when it comes to eating a meal.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 May '12 10:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Islam is not a religion of peace as Muslims claim. It is a Satanic religion and
    Allah is not the same as the God of the Holy Bible. Allah is Satan in disguise.
    Here is examples of what Islam, the so-called religion of peace has accomplished. I am thankful for Dasa in bringing the horrible nature of the
    results of the religion of Islam to our attention. HalleluYah !!!
    You have (1) used the Book of Revelation to condemn Muslims as Satanists, and (2) Admitted that you don't really understand the Book of Revelation. Which one is it to be?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '12 01:441 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have (1) used the Book of Revelation to condemn Muslims as Satanists, and (2) Admitted that you don't really understand the Book of Revelation. Which one is it to be?
    Well, I don't really understand the Book of Revelation. It is my interpretation that it is is talking about Islam.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree