1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    26 Mar '12 18:08
    Islam is not a religion of peace as Muslims claim. It is a Satanic religion and
    Allah is not the same as the God of the Holy Bible. Allah is Satan in disguise.
    Here is examples of what Islam, the so-called religion of peace has accomplished. I am thankful for Dasa in bringing the horrible nature of the
    results of the religion of Islam to our attention. HalleluYah !!!

    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93434
    26 Mar '12 18:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Islam is not a religion of peace as Muslims claim. It is a Satanic religion and
    Allah is not the same as the God of the Holy Bible. Allah is Satan in disguise.
    Here is examples of what Islam, the so-called religion of peace has accomplished. I am thankful for Dasa in bringing the horrible nature of the
    results of the religion of Islam to our attention. HalleluYah !!!

    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
    easters coming up guys, is anybody giving up anything interesting for lent? looks like rj is giving up on his tenuous grip on reality.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    26 Mar '12 18:35
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    easters coming up guys, is anybody giving up anything interesting for lent? looks like rj is giving up on his tenuous grip on reality.
    Do you really want to defend such a religion or just ignore the results?
  4. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51457
    26 Mar '12 18:37
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    easters coming up guys, is anybody giving up anything interesting for lent? looks like rj is giving up on his tenuous grip on reality.
    Giving up? I think this cracker-jack, hill-billy redneck gave up his grip on reality a long time ago.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    26 Mar '12 20:00
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Giving up? I think this cracker-jack, hill-billy redneck gave up his grip on reality a long time ago.
    Why are you posting? Do you now believe in Satan? HalleluYah !!!
  6. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    26 Mar '12 20:13
    1 Timothy 3:2-3
    Good News Translation (GNT)

    2 A church leader must be without fault; he must have only one wife, be sober, self-controlled, and orderly. He must welcome strangers in his home, he must be able to teach.
    3 He must not be a drunkard or a violent man, but gentle and peaceful, he must not love money.

    Just wondering which if any of these requirments would fit or condemn our friend RJH?

    Lets look at just a couple:

    Does he have self control?
    Is he able to teach from the entire bible not just parts?
    Is he a gentle man and peaceable?
    Would he turn to violance to prove his belief?

    Just wondering.......
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    26 Mar '12 20:25
    Originally posted by galveston75
    1 Timothy 3:2-3
    Good News Translation (GNT)

    2 A church leader must be without fault; he must have only one wife, be sober, self-controlled, and orderly. He must welcome strangers in his home, he must be able to teach.
    3 He must not be a drunkard or a violent man, but gentle and peaceful, he must not love money.

    Just wondering which if any of ...[text shortened]... e man and peaceable?
    Would he turn to violance to prove his belief?

    Just wondering.......
    I am not a church leader, so that does not apply to me. HalleluYah !!! 😏
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    26 Mar '12 20:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am not a church leader, so that does not apply to me. HalleluYah !!! 😏
    You're so cute.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93434
    26 Mar '12 20:35
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    You're so cute.
    i bet all he needs is a big cuddle.
  10. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    26 Mar '12 20:43
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i bet all he needs is a big cuddle.
    Question is, what does he want?
  11. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    26 Mar '12 20:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am not a church leader, so that does not apply to me. HalleluYah !!! 😏
    Lol. You are right there buddy, most of it doesn't.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    26 Mar '12 21:36
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Question is, what does he want?
    Salvation. HalleluYah !!!
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    26 Mar '12 21:40
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    easters coming up guys, is anybody giving up anything interesting for lent? looks like rj is giving up on his tenuous grip on reality.
    lent is a catholic thing.
  14. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    3829
    27 Mar '12 01:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Salvation. HalleluYah !!!
    keep working at it. maybe one day you'll find christ and be saved.
  15. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    27 Mar '12 04:56
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    easters coming up guys, is anybody giving up anything interesting for lent? looks like rj is giving up on his tenuous grip on reality.
    hee hee 😀
Back to Top