1. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 18:25
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    I often see Rob posting on "karate underground", but I don't know him, and find his posting, whilst eminently sensible, a bit abrasive at times.
    LOL! He hasn't changed at all.
  2. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 19:22
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Praise be!
    Hella yeah! There's international black day, international woman's day, international gay day, international secretary day, international mother's, father's, children's and old age-pensioners day...

But there's a definate lack of international white, heterosexual, single, childless man's day.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, and I ...[text shortened]... ttle Xians hiding behind plackards at the front door.

Go forth and punch them!
    I like you , you have a huge chip on your shoulder but you are at least honest about it! Off you go trying to shock and get reactions and it's all so on your sleeve and authentic. It's kinda quaint in a way.

May I propose that next june 17th 2008 be international "turn the other cheek day" ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree