1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 10:01
    Praise be!
    Hella yeah! There's international black day, international woman's day, international gay day, international secretary day, international mother's, father's, children's and old age-pensioners day...

But there's a definate lack of international white, heterosexual, single, childless man's day.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, and I want to please an as large a group as possible.
    So, there for I've decided that June the 17th should be: International punch a christian day!

There are so many reasons why christians should be punched on a daily basis, that it may seem strange that we have to set a side a special day for this, but I feel that June the 17th should celebrate everything we hate about the most hypocrital sect on Earth.
    A special day, when punching christians doesn't end up with a foot in your doorway, a fine or Cliff Richard concert punishment.

And so, I propose we go out and punch Christians!
    Go forth and flail about wildly. I suggest churches! They're full of horrible, greasy, little christian bastards.

Or graveyards, there's usually a handful of mourners lurking around the dead. Xian gouls are the bomb.

Or abortion clinics, often you'll find the nasty little Xians hiding behind plackards at the front door.

Go forth and punch them!
  2. Joined
    10 Apr '07
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 10:22
    You'll have to choose another day, June 17th is 'Fathers Day'
  3. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 13:04
    Originally posted by kinkyafro
    You'll have to choose another day, June 17th is 'Fathers Day'
    Ya and what if you father is a Christian. I don't think you thought this through well enough.
  4. Joined
    13 Feb '07
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 13:09
    Originally posted by musicismyworld
    Ya and what if you father is a Christian. I don't think you thought this through well enough.
    You could just punch yourself. Its likely you'll be a christian too.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 13:16
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Praise be!
    Hella yeah! There's international black day, international woman's day, international gay day, international secretary day, international mother's, father's, children's and old age-pensioners day...

But there's a definate lack of international white, heterosexual, single, childless man's day.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, and I ...[text shortened]... ttle Xians hiding behind plackards at the front door.

Go forth and punch them!
    Have you figured out who moderated you out of the sermon competition?
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 13:261 edit
    every day is national white-man day in the u.s.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 13:46
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Whoever it was, could they moderate him out of all the other threads as well?

Just kidding Shav, you know we love ya!

Edit: Just for future reference, one does not need a specific day to persecute Christians, rather, its 365 days a year! Thought that might cheer you up a bit on fathers day............assuming that is, or coarse, you are a father.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 14:29
    Praise be!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, and I ...[text shortened]... ttle Xians hiding behind plackards at the front door.

Go forth and punch them!
    Congratulation!
    It has been determined by the judges that you should be awarded the "Unholy Roman Persecutor" award.
    Go forth and conquer!
  9. Joined
    13 Feb '07
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 14:30
    Hold on, Jesus said 'happy are the persecuted.' If we punch them then we'll just be giving them what they want. Prehaps it should be International Don't Punch a Christian Day. That will show them...
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 14:51
    No. But I bet it was one of those skanky ffing christian swines.

BRING BACK THE COLOSSEUM!!!
  11. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 20:45
    Is his viewpoint less worthy than any others?

Isn't honesty the "best policy"?
  12. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 20:46
    Originally posted by whodey
    Whoever it was, could they moderate him out of all the other threads as well?

Just kidding Shav, you know we love ya!

Edit: Just for future reference, one does not need a specific day to persecute Christians, rather, its 365 days a year! Thought that might cheer you up a bit on fathers day............assuming that is, or coarse, you are a father.
    Oh, go have a cry where someone cares. Youre pretty much the best protected bunch on the planet these days.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 22:29

Just so you know, I'm just like this in real life.
    Your posts are fun to read and respond to.
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 22:45
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Oh, go have a cry where someone cares. Youre pretty much the best protected bunch on the planet these days.
    Like it says in the bible, 'if God be for us, who can be against us'?

Even in parts of the world where christainity is little know, persecution of one group over another is pretty much history. I'm not aware of the statistics, but, I bet you will find it pretty well spread out across the board.

I know this much though. That more christians have been killed for their faith in this century, than in the previuos 1900 years combined.
    I bet you could google the numbers.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 23:13

Sir, I know the Colosseum. I have been to the Colosseum. And you sir are no Colosseum.

😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree