1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    06 Sep '05 02:38
    Yes. I think this is the movie:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/6302795346/qid=1125974141/sr=8-13/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i13_xgl27/102-5850624-9261718?v=glance&s=video&n=507846

It is unfortunately not available on Netflix, and I'm not sure I'm willing to put up $50 to buy it.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    06 Sep '05 02:41
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Yes. I think this is the movie:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/6302795346/qid=1125974141/sr=8-13/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i13_xgl27/102-5850624-9261718?v=glance&s=video&n=507846

It is unfortunately not available on Netflix, and I'm not sure I'm willing to put up $50 to buy it.
    Marjoe Gortner is his name. I will share more about him tomorrow. Perhaps #1 could buy you a copy of it sense Marjoe eventually turned states witness and helped the legal profession.
  3. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 02:10
    Good Reverend, your opinion please on Creflo A. Dollar, his wife Taffi and their Worldchangers Ministries. Here is a quote:

Originally posted by Creflo A. Dollar
    "I'm telling you, Jesus wasn't poor, and He didn't wear no rags, either. Like we march in on these Easter little plays that we do at our church, with those raggedy sheets on. Jesus didn't have no rags on. He wore designer clothes, honey!"
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 02:41
    Originally posted by David C
    Good Reverend, your opinion please on Creflo A. Dollar, his wife Taffi and their Worldchangers Ministries. Here is a quote:

Originally posted by Creflo A. Dollar
    [b]"I'm telling you, Jesus wasn't poor, and He didn't wear no rags, either. Like we march in on these Easter little plays that we do at our church, with those raggedy sheets on. Jesus didn't have no rags on. He wore designer clothes, honey!"
    [/b]
    I have said before that I believe this here brother has the most perfect name of any TV evangelist, even surpassing Billy Sunday. It is a rarity that one's theology , or in this case, lack thereof, is completely congruent with his name.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 12:36
    There's one other thing I need to say about these two. Cleaerly, the parents of these two, Creflo and Taffi, were asleep during the Ivory Tower lessons on what to name your baby. Don't name your baby after a piece of candy. As I preached about for many a lesson, one's name often determines their destiny. If you name your kid after a piece of candy there are probably only two destinies left for you: Ending up swinging on a pole with ZZ Top playing in the background or ending up with this loser and getting your dollar bills another way.
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    05 Oct '05 08:01
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    What do you get if you were to cross a black pimp wit evangelist Benny Hinn? Anybody? Anybody? OK, I let you off on this one. May I introduce you to The Right Reverend Frederick Eikerenkoetter. Long before Benny Hinn. Long Before Jimmy Swaggert. Long before Jim Bakker there was Reverend "Ike." From humble beginnings in South Carolina, this b ...[text shortened]... erenkoetter a visit at www.revike.org. If you all get a Rolls, please let us know. God bless.
    Rev. Ike, He has been preaching that message for over 40 years. He always has had a huge following. He was one of the first in our time to preach, The Prosperity Messege. You got the Prayer Cloths, Holy Oil, Crosses, and etc. etc. etc,
    I hope he get saved before he dies.
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    05 Oct '05 12:12
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Rev. Ike, He has been preaching that message for over 40 years. He always has had a huge following. He was one of the first in our time to preach, The Prosperity Messege. You got the Prayer Cloths, Holy Oil, Crosses, and etc. etc. etc,
    I hope he get saved before he dies.
    Do you find anyone on tv espousing a message of any value?
  8. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    05 Oct '05 18:36
    Do you find anyone on tv espousing a message of any value?
    There really noone on television that I watch regularly.in fact I cannot remember the last time that I watched a whole program. There are those I guess that are bringing some to CHRIST.. But it is up to all of us to find a church home. It is up to all of us to read GOD'S WORD for ourselves, and to obey it.
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    05 Oct '05 20:38
    This next example of the Highway to Hell Preacher goes completely against the natural order of what we hope will happen. All parents desire for their children to surpass them and become more successful and make fewer mistakes in life. Which brings us to Franklin Graham. Yes, the son of Billy Graham. Would that his parents had told him that if you hang out wit dogs , you're gonna get fleas. Let us listen to his pastoral comments following Hurrican Katrina. "New Orleans has been known for years as a party town. It is a city that has strong ties to the gay and lesbian movement, and these types of things. There has been satanic worship. There's been sexual perversion. God is going to use that storm to bring revival."

I only wish that I could stop here, but it gets worse. His Samaritan's Purse organization has been giving gift bags to displaced children that include Christain tracts and a stuffed lamb that plays "Jesus Loves You."

Franklin, if you were my boy, I'd have been more proud of you for running a liquor store in the worst ghetto in New Orleans.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Oct '05 23:41
    This next example of the Highway to Hell Preacher goes completely against the natural order of what we hope will happen. All parents desire for their children to surpass them and become more successful and make fewer mistakes in life. Which brings us to Franklin Graham. Yes, the son of Billy Graham. Would that his parents had told him that if you hang ...[text shortened]... I'd have been more proud of you for running a liquor store in the worst ghetto in New Orleans.
    Sigh....I am disappointed with Franklin's comments. I like his commitment, but I wish these preachers would stand up and give Satan his due. God didn't cause these storms. If He wanted to punish sinners, He would bring storms to other more worthy places in the world.
    I wish some one could tell me what satan's job is, since they accuse God of all this evil.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree