1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 00:32
    What do you get if you were to cross a black pimp wit evangelist Benny Hinn? Anybody? Anybody? OK, I let you off on this one. May I introduce you to The Right Reverend Frederick Eikerenkoetter. Long before Benny Hinn. Long Before Jimmy Swaggert. Long before Jim Bakker there was Reverend "Ike." From humble beginnings in South Carolina, this brotha perfected two things. The gerry curl and gettin Rolls Royces like nobody else. He combined a strange mixture of theology and psychology (though I wouldn't call it that) and the end result was $MONEY$. There is no bowing of ya head when this brotha prays, no sir! See it is all gonna come down from heaven so you better be lookin up!

Here is his philosophy (though I wouldn't call it that): "My philosophy may be described as self-image psychology. The ultimate goal is to teach the individual to master his/her own mind and affairs by changing his/her own self-image and attitude. Through positive self-awareness, the individual can change the conditions and circumstances in his or her own life. I teach the individual that they can BE what they want to be, DO what they want to do and HAVE what they want to have, through the Presence and Power of God, whcih is in each person."

This brotha is real deep too. Here's an example that I have yet to hear a sisngle brainy-type on RHP explain to me what the hell this means: "Giving presupposes that I have and brings to pass that which it presupposes."

All I can say is that it put many a Rolls Royce in his driveway. Pay Reverend Eikerenkoetter a visit at www.revike.org. If you all get a Rolls, please let us know. God bless.
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 00:591 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    What do you get if you were to cross a black pimp wit evangelist Benny Hinn? Anybody? Anybody? OK, I let you off on this one. May I introduce you to The Right Reverend Frederick Eikerenkoetter. Long before Benny Hinn. Long Before Jimmy Swaggert. Long before Jim Bakker there was Reverend "Ike." From humble beginnings in South Carolina, this b ...[text shortened]... erenkoetter a visit at www.revike.org. If you all get a Rolls, please let us know. God bless.
    ....... after having watched that video I am positive he brings joy into people's lives ...... he brought it into mine ....... LMSO ... 😀
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 01:21
    I have one verse that came to mind immediately....and it is directed to Rev.Ike...

Rom 2:24
    24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
    (NKJ)

I have to call it a night ...see you soon....CB

🙂
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 02:06
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I have one verse that came to mind immediately....and it is directed to Rev.Ike...

Rom 2:24
    24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
    (NKJ)

I have to call it a night ...see you soon....CB

🙂
    Checkbaiter, what kind of car do you drive? I have a '97 Camry. I have a hunch you and I are not as self-actualized in the Spirit as we should be. "By their cars you shall know them."
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 03:06
    Checkbaiter, what kind of car do you drive? I have a '97 Camry. I have a hunch you and I are not as self-actualized in the Spirit as we should be. "By their cars you shall know them."
    Where do I fall out with a 97 sentra?
    Kelly
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 04:36
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    ....... after having watched that video I am positive he brings joy into people's lives ...... he brought it into mine ....... LMSO ... 😀
    LMSO...laughing my seat off?

God must be tightening the rules - his followers may not swear at all, even under cloak of an acronym.
  7. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 06:17
    What do you get if you were to cross a black pimp wit evangelist Benny Hinn? Anybody? Anybody?
    lol.

This brotha is real deep too. Here's an example that I have yet to hear a sisngle brainy-type on RHP explain to me what the hell this means: "Giving presupposes that I have and brings to pass that which it presupposes."

I think it means he thinks you should give. To his ministry. And then you'll be a better person. Lord knows you could use some Churchin'-up.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 10:24
    Originally posted by David C
    lol.

[b]This brotha is real deep too. Here's an example that I have yet to hear a sisngle brainy-type on RHP explain to me what the hell this means: "Giving presupposes that I have and brings to pass that which it presupposes."

I think it means he thinks you should give. To his ministry. And then you'll be a better person. Lord knows you could use some Churchin'-up.[/b]
    The closest I can come to interpreting that statement is this: "I want, therefore I get."
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 10:26
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Where do I fall out with a 97 sentra?
    Kelly
    I think you have low expectations of God and yoself. Is that the best you can do? Rwingett probably drives a better car than that.
  10. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 10:47
    The closest I can come to interpreting that statement is this: "I want, therefore I get."
    Perfect. You are a wordsmith, Good Reverend.
  11. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 11:36
    I think you have low expectations of God and yoself. Is that the best you can do? Rwingett probably drives a better car than that.
    I do. A 2000 Chrysler Sebring.
  12. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 11:42
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Capitalist pig.
  13. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 14:44
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Well that just goes to show you that you have indeed experienced blessins from above, in a Reverend Ike sort of way.
  14. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 15:181 edit
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    LMSO...laughing my seat off?

God must be tightening the rules - his followers may not swear at all, even under cloak of an acronym.
    LMSO = Laughing My Socks Off 😀 😉
  15. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 15:29
    Well that just goes to show you that you have indeed experienced blessins from above, in a Reverend Ike sort of way.
    If I don't drive, but my girlfriend drives me everywhere and she drives a 2 litre Toyota Primera fuel injection, does that weigh me up or down in God's eyes?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree