1. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 06:38
    Originally posted by pawnfondler
    moses didnt have a bible. in fact i think he wrote the beginning of it.
    Yes you are write, Mosses have the Torah which is considered part of the Bible. But which part, and is the parts in Bible today the same as the ones revealed to Mosses.
  2. Standard memberpawnfondler
    no edits
    Behind you
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 06:44
    noones really credited the bible with accuracy pertaining to prophecy yet in this column. Alot of accuracy in the book of daniel, isaiah had a lot as well. revelations contains alot of yet to be fulfilled ones as well.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 06:501 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Many Bible scholars accept that the original text was 'written with an agenda' and not intended to be accurate history. Also the books chosen to be in the Bible were chosen 'with an agenda'. So how does translating it with an agenda differ?
    You mention the 'original text', but such a thing does not exist.
    Many people, including some on this site, claim ...[text shortened]... word for word, but cant quite pin down which translation / version they are talking about.
    As I have said, I have shown the oldest manuscripts to date that show the scriptures in the Bible. If you can find an older manuscript that counters the Bible we have today I am all ears.

As far as your contention that the Bible has an agenda, I assume you can back this up and tell all of us what the agenda is?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 06:54
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    Good point, where is the original Bible that was revealed to either Mosses or Jesus?
    Where is this original Bible? Where are the dated manuscripts? This is all speculation.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 06:56
    Originally posted by pawnfondler
    i wouldnt exactly call the bible a protected book. I think history shows the bibles been under attack since it was ever written. be it burnings attempts at mistranslating it. even burning the ppl who were actually translating it properly for the ppl in a common language. and the majority of this was done by supposed christians.
    Good point. And why do you think it to be under attack? Why is it not like the Quran or the Book of Mormon?
  6. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 06:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    Good point. And why do you think it to be under attack? Why is it not like the Quran or the Book of Mormon?
    What is the purpose of the Devil?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 07:011 edit
    Is that a question or an answer?

Not to get off topic, how is your boy doing? I think you will find you will not get any sleep for at least another 2-3 months.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 07:04
    A soccer ball?
  9. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 07:07
    Is that a question or an answer?

Not to get off topic, how is your boy doing? I think you will find you will not get any sleep for at least another 2-3 months.
    He is sleeping now and I should get some sleep too but I can't leave you alone 🙂

Yes that was the answer of your question...
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 07:22
    He is sleeping now and I should get some sleep too but I can't leave you alone 🙂

Yes that was the answer of your question...
    Then I will make it easy for you and go to bed so that you can go to bed.😀
  11. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 07:25
    Then I will make it easy for you and go to bed so that you can go to bed.😀
    Thank you man I really apreciate that 😀
  12. Standard memberpawnfondler
    no edits
    Behind you
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 07:36
    id say that would have to tie in with the devil. Being the bible is from god for humans. satan is against god and humans so it makes sense to corrupt it as much as he can. which shows also god is mroe powerful because the bible is still in harmony with even the dead sea scrolls. and despite translations still has harmony.
  13. Standard memberpawnfondler
    no edits
    Behind you
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 07:40
    also cause the book of mormon is a joke :🙄. and the quran is just silly.😲
  14. London
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 10:08
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Oh, like you have any evidence to back up anything you say? Give me a break.
    Zero evidence from the sources they cite (provided it hasn't been falsified).

Please keep up with the discussion.
  15. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 10:12
    Last night I was listening to a debate between a Muslim , Jehovah Witness and Christian on PalTalk. They were talking about Jesus Divinity. Of cource the Muslim, and the Jahovah Witness were in one side and the Christian in the other site. Althougth the Jahovah Witness belive in Bible as the Christian, the Christian was not able to prove his point.

Any ...[text shortened]... e in Jesus Christ as a saviour but they don't belive he is GOD, Are they considered Christians?
    read 2 john. i don't have it with me, but it says that anyone who denies the ressurection is a false teacher.

i mean, if i was a maths teacher and i just kinda, you know, ommitted to tell my students about 1. that is, x.1=x etc. well, we'd have a few problems later on. it's kinda fundamental.

so is the ressurection,..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree