1. Joined
    16 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 00:291 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    So I made a mistake. I must have been reading too fast. So forget it. I did.

I just find it amusing that instead of examining your mistake and admitting it right away you repeated it twice and then looked for a link to prove it.

Don't forget it. Remember it, so that in the future you'll be careful before you go spreading false statements about other people's faiths.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 00:35
    Originally posted by darthmix
    [b]So I made a mistake. I must have been reading too fast. So forget it. I did.

I just find it amusing that instead of examining your mistake and admitting it right away you repeated it twice and then looked for a link to prove it.

Don't forget it. Remember it, so that in the future you'll be careful before you go spreading false statements about other people's faiths.[/b]
    Yes sir! I'll be careful. Thank you for correcting me. I'll be good. I promise.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 00:35
    Do you believe that Jesus and Lucifer are brothers?
    In Mormon theology, Jesus was created by God the Father, just like Lucifer and the angels, and also like all Men. So, Jesus would be Lucifer's and all our brother. Anti-Mormon propagandists tend to overlook the finer points of the doctrine and like to make emotionally charged statements like "The Mormons think Jesus and Lucifer are brothers!" which, while technically accurate, are extremely misleading.

Please read this for further information: http://www.shiblon.com/beliefs/what-do-mormons-believe.php
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 12:061 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    In Mormon theology, Jesus was created by God the Father, just like Lucifer and the angels, and also like all Men. So, Jesus would be Lucifer's and all our brother. Anti-Mormon propagandists tend to overlook the finer points of the doctrine and like to make emotionally charged statements like "The Mormons think Jesus and Lucifer are brothers!" which, whil ...[text shortened]... read this for further information: http://www.shiblon.com/beliefs/what-do-mormons-believe.php
    Some people are too sophisticated to be influenced by emotionally charged statements. They tend to look deeper into things.

Then again some just prefer sensationally charged provocations to emotionally charged statements.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree