1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 12:16
    Originally posted by vivify
    Was murder wrong only after the law was given? How about rape? Theft?

Clearly, The bible introduced incest laws believing such acts were morally wrong. This means Jesus' ancestors were committing morally wrong sexual acts, some of which resulted in Jesus' ancestors.

And that's not even including other tpyes of sexually immoral acts, like when David ...[text shortened]... hen took her as his own wife. This resulted in the conception of Solomon, an ancestor of Jesus.
    They can be wrong yet not against a law that has not been made yet.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 12:19
    Originally posted by vivify
    Was murder wrong only after the law was given? How about rape? Theft?

Clearly, The bible introduced incest laws believing such acts were morally wrong. This means Jesus' ancestors were committing morally wrong sexual acts, some of which resulted in Jesus' ancestors.

And that's not even including other tpyes of sexually immoral acts, like when David ...[text shortened]... hen took her as his own wife. This resulted in the conception of Solomon, an ancestor of Jesus.
    Yes You are right about David's sin too, there was a price paid for that. Then God gave mercy as He wants to do with all of us sinners.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 17:08
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Yes You are right about David's sin too, there was a price paid for that. Then God gave mercy as He wants to do with all of us sinners.
    If somebody annoys God sufficiently by say, disagreeing with him, do you think he puts that person on permanent ignore?
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 17:12
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If somebody annoys God sufficiently by say, disagreeing with him, do you think he puts that person on permanent ignore?
    Well .... God has never replied to any of my posts.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 17:13
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Well .... God has never replied to any of my posts.
    There's that SoH again 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree