1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 11:23
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Before the foundation of the world, He was there for us, to save us.

1 Peter 1:19-21English Standard Version (ESV)
    19 but with the precious blood of Christ, like that of a lamb without blemish or spot. 20 He was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was made manifest in the last times for the sake of you 21 who through him are believers in G ...[text shortened]... om you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness?
    None of this would happen without Judas. He was the catalyst of all this.
    Don't you see? Judas is the hero!
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 11:40
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    Your point of view and the mormon point of view are similar.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 11:43
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Your point of view and the mormon point of view are similar.
    If you say that the Mormons are correct in their faith, then it's your opinion. I don't know much about them.

Do they agree with me that Judas is a Hero?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 12:31
    So what about Satan entering Judas after Judas ate the bread that Jesus gave to him?
    What about it?
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 12:33
    Mark 3

[b]Jesus went up on a mountainside and called to him those he wanted, and they came to him. 14 He appointed twelve[a] that they might be with him and that he might send them out to preach 15 and to have authority to drive out demons. 16 These are the twelve he appointed: Simon (to whom he gave the name Peter), 17 James son of Zebedee and his brothe ...[text shortened]... Jesus put Judas there so Judas would betray him. I think most of us would call this entrapment.
    What do you call it?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 13:11
    He betrayed innocent blood, your version of hero is different than mine.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 14:191 edit
    If you say that the Mormons are correct in their faith, then it's your opinion. I don't know much about them.

Do they agree with me that Judas is a Hero?
    Judas is no hero. God would have found another way.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 15:02
    He betrayed innocent blood, your version of hero is different than mine.
    So you think it would be better that the roman soldiers never would catch Jesus to bring him to the tribunal? Is it this you believe?

Then how in hell would Jesus sacrifice his life for our sins? That makes no sense to me...

Judas the Hero solved the problem. And further - Jesus understood and forgave him. But you don't, meaning that you think Jesus was wrong to forgive Judas the Hero!?
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 15:02
    Originally posted by @checkbaiter
    Judas is no hero. God would have found another way.
    He did! He sent Judas!
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 16:37
    He did! He sent Judas!
    God did not send Judas, Satan did. He thought would now he defeat God by killing the Christ. But he failed miserably.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 16:46
    So you think it would be better that the roman soldiers never would catch Jesus to bring him to the tribunal? Is it this you believe?

Then how in hell would Jesus sacrifice his life for our sins? That makes no sense to me...

Judas the Hero solved the problem. And further - Jesus understood and forgave him. But you don't, meaning that you think Jesus was wrong to forgive Judas the Hero!?
    He betrayed innocent blood, the fact Satan and all of those against Christ wanting Jesus dead and they had their way! Shows in no uncertain terms that God gave them what they wanted to kill Jesus to show them for who they are, and still kick their a$$, shows LOVE is stronger than hate!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 17:04

Someone apparently needed to betray Jesus, or the crucifixion would not have happened.

God / Jesus chose Judas.

I agree with your post.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 18:24
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Someone apparently needed to betray Jesus, or the crucifixion would not have happened.

God / Jesus chose Judas.

I agree with your post.
    Who told you Jesus needed to be betrayed? This again goes back to who was making the choices, if God reported out what everyone was going to do on their own, they own it!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 18:28
    Who told you Jesus needed to be betrayed? This again goes back to who was making the choices, if God reported out what everyone was going to do on their own, they own it!
    Jesus was NOT going to nail Himself to the cross.

A betrayal was needed.

C'mon KellyJay....think.
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 18:36
    Originally posted by @checkbaiter
    God did not send Judas, Satan did. He thought would now he defeat God by killing the Christ. But he failed miserably.
    Is this your opinion that Satan sent Judas the Hero? Or could you please give me the reference from the bible that, without interpretation, shows just that?

I think you try to rewrite the story with fake information based of your opinion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree