Jesus Chose Judas

Jesus Chose Judas

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
30 Aug 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
So I'd check your Jesus who wants to throw people into Hell and not save them. Your Jesus causes people to be demon possessed, and the list of things you said about your Jesus is very degrading, and uncaring.
You need to check your Jesus with what is actually in the Bible.

Jesus says he taught in parables to make it so sone do not understand. Jesus' own words and you deny it. You deny the Biblical Jesus for American Society friendly Jesus .

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Aug 17

Originally posted by @eladar
You need to check your Jesus with what is actually in the Bible.

Jesus says he taught in parables to make it so sone do not understand. Jesus' own words and you deny it. You deny the Biblical Jesus for American Society friendly Jesus .
I've not deny He spoke in parables so some don't understand. You really need to stick with
facts when it comes to those you are talking to and scripture.

E

Moves
31 Aug 17
1 edit

I've not deny He spoke in parables so some don't understand. You really need to stick with
facts when it comes to those you are talking to and scripture.
Why would Jesus not want people to understand the truth? What reason did Jesus give?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Aug 17

Why would Jesus not want people to understand the truth? What reason did Jesus give?
God wants them to come to Him on His terms, so there is a clear desire for those that seek
not just those that want God to jump through hoops for them to accept Him.

If you are going to ask about what does Jesus say, just quote it.

E

Moves
31 Aug 17
1 edit

God wants them to come to Him on His terms, so there is a clear desire for those that seek
not just those that want God to jump through hoops for them to accept Him.

If you are going to ask about what does Jesus say, just quote it.
I know your American Values theology. It leads you to accept sin in the cgurch and unwilling to expel the immoral brother.

I see you ate unwilling to answer my question. An honest discussion about what is on the Bible is impossible with you. All you have is Jesus talk from American popular culture.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Aug 17

I know your American Values theology. It leads you to accept sin in the cgurch and unwilling to expel the immoral brother.

I see you ate unwilling to answer my question. An honest discussion about what is on the Bible is impossible with you. All you have is Jesus talk from American popular culture.
I'm sure you think you know, your pride has you reading minds, mine and God's, and many
others here too.

E

Moves
31 Aug 17

I'm sure you think you know, your pride has you reading minds, mine and God's, and many
others here too.
It doesn't take a mind reader to see when a person isn't being honest. You know the chapter and verses I am refering to. You refuse to deal with scripture.

All you can do is ignore certain parts of the Bible and embrace a lie.

E

Moves
31 Aug 17

Here is Jesus' reason

Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Aug 17

Here is Jesus' reason

Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them
Yes your point? If God wanted He could just reveal Himself to everyone, instead He let's us go our own ways. As it is now those that seek Him with all of their hearts find Him.

You think He wants people to go to Hell? He loves us and is drawing us to Him, but takes no pleasure in seeing any one stay lost.

The way you describe things even Judas and Satan are God's faithful servants, that will be cast into Hell even after doing what God wanted.

E

Moves
31 Aug 17

Yes your point? If God wanted He could just reveal Himself to everyone, instead He let's us go our own ways. As it is now those that seek Him with all of their hearts find Him.

You think He wants people to go to Hell? He loves us and is drawing us to Him, but takes no pleasure in seeing any one stay lost.

The way you describe things even Judas and Satan are God's faithful servants, that will be cast into Hell even after doing what God wanted.
I was asking you what Jesus meant?

Did he teach in parables so that some people would not understand what he was saying lest they turn to him and be saved?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Aug 17

I was asking you what Jesus meant?

Did he teach in parables so that some people would not understand what he was saying lest they turn to him and be saved?
I answered your question you just don't understand. Maybe truth is being hidden from you?

E

Moves
31 Aug 17
1 edit

I answered your question you just don't understand. Maybe truth is being hidden from you?
Perhaps you tap danced around it and answered your version of my question. My question is more direct. Was my description of Jesus' statement accurate? If not why?

F

Moves
31 Aug 17

I'd say I am no more perfect or flawless than the next guy. I do trust the Lord to lead and keep me. We are to look to the Lord not some super Christian. It is better to trust Him than us, regardless of who we are in this life we are flawed except where we are following the Lord.
So you're not an A? Then you're just a christian version B. As good as anyone else. Even me.
Did I get it right?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Aug 17

Just because God knows doesn't mean you're not making the choice, one doesn't void the other. Unless you think God is not able to create a race in God's image who can make independent choices apart from God and Satan?

The only thing that binds us is our sin and hearts. Just as the only One to set us free is Jesus!

This I find edifying and helpful.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Aug 17

Originally posted by @fabianfnas
So you're not an A? Then you're just a christian version B. As good as anyone else. Even me.
Did I get it right?
I told you God gives His Spirit to those that belong to Him without God's Spirit you don't belong to Him. In that God cleans us up, causes us to be born again, creating in us new hearts, washes away our sins.

There isn't a competition to be better than the next guy. Since we are all saved by God's grace through Jesus Christ. Outside of Christ everyone stands or falls on their own merits, but since all have sinned none will stand before God guiltless.