1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 11:03
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Jesus was a man
    Jesus was fully man and fully God. When Peter said that, He had ascended to heaven and was God.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 14:08
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    No question it’s been done to me too. I was repeatedly and falsely accused of being Becker for more than a week.
    No, no. The accusations are ongoing.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 15:21
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    No, no. The accusations are ongoing.
    Ah, I forgot it’s campaign season and the blunt force false accusation is your favorite trolling weapon.

Glad to see you’re an active adviser in the election to replace you as Head Troll, but when are you going to make an endorsement?
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 15:25
    Ah, I forgot it’s campaign season and the blunt force false accusation is your favorite trolling weapon.

Glad to see you’re an active adviser in the election to replace you as Head Troll, but when are you going to make an endorsement?
    Are you aware that when you post like this you come across like a 12 year old and only strengthen the similarity with becker?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 15:30
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Are you aware that when you post like this you come across like a 12 year old and only strengthen the similarity with becker?
    Are you claiming you’re not retiring as Head Troll and that a campaign to replace you is not presently under way with FMF, Karoly and the dive character as candidates?

I was just asking if you were planning to endorse someone. That hardly seems like an odd question.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 15:46
    Are you claiming you’re not retiring as Head Troll and that a campaign to replace you is not presently under way with FMF, Karoly and the dive character as candidates?

I was just asking if you were planning to endorse someone. That hardly seems like an odd question.
    That's quite a narrative you have going on there. You should consider entering it in the RHP Prose competition. (General Forum).
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 23:32
    Jesus was fully man and fully God. When Peter said that, He had ascended to heaven and was God.
    Aha... and?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Feb '18 09:301 edit
    Excuse me for interjecting a bit more about the OP.
    No one has to read. I'll just monologue here if no one is interest.

But I do pray often that God would bring some seeking readers.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Feb '18 09:31
    If the Apostle Paul had revelation that God made Christ sin for us as He was crucified, I don't see how Jesus Himself was not aware of what was about to happen to Him.

Many men and women had died for their cause. But only Jesus Christ suffered the additional horror of being made sin by God, subject to His wrath against sin.

I think this must have had something to do with Jesus pleading to His Father that if at all possible the cup He was about to drink He could be spared.

Of course the case could be made that any physical torture of a Roman crucifixion was enough to give rise to such a plea. But consider all things.

Jesus stepped forward to be arrested. Could He have not been willing to be tortured by men?

"Jesus therefore, knowing all the things that were coming upon Him, went forth and said to them, Whom do you seek?

They answered Him, Jesus the Nazarene.

He said to them, I am. And Judas also who was betraying Him, was standing with them.

When therefore He said to them, I am, they drew back and fell to the ground. Then again He asked them,

Whom do you seek? And they said Jesus the Nazarene. Jesus answered, I told you that I am; If therefore you seek Me, let these go away." (John 18:4-8)

Was He not "the Prince of Life"?
    I think His dread at Gethsemene's garden of drinking the cup had to do with Him becoming the bearer of God's wrath against sin.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Feb '18 10:04
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Excuse me for interjecting a bit more about the OP.
    But I do pray often that God would bring some seeking readers.
    😞
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Feb '18 12:36
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    😞
    As I said before -

Sounds like you need a knee-jerk reaction of displeasure at something.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Feb '18 12:39
    I think His dread at Gethsemene's garden of drinking the cup had to do with Him becoming the bearer of God's wrath against sin.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Feb '18 12:582 edits
    Originally posted by @sonship
    This single sentence sums up 50% of why you get flack in here.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Feb '18 13:06
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    This single sentence sums up 50% of why you get flack in here.
    Stop trying to solicit everybody ELSE into your problems.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Feb '18 13:191 edit
    Wonderful.

Yes Christ is the mingling of God and man.
    And it is mysterious.

Christ bore the judgment of God for sin. But the substitution of His redemption is for the "many" who believe in Him.

Universalism says ALL will be saved for He died for all.
    This is not quite right.
    Yes He died for all.
    But He died for the sins of "many".

"For this is the blood of the covenant, which is being poured out for the many for forgiveness of sins." (Matt. 26:28)

But indeed He did die for all.
    " But we see Jesus ... by the grace of God He might taste death on behalf of everything." (See Heb. 2:9)

This was like a blank check provided by God upon which any amount of money could be written. By believing on Him substitution takes place and our many sins come under the payment of that sacrifice for us.

He died for all.
    But the "many" who believe in Him receive the benefit.

I am digressing a little though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree