1. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 22:172 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The scripture has nothing of the life of Christ between 12 and 30. How can scripture possibly refute anything in that time period?
    what is it about, your assertions have no basis that you do not understand.

Christ did not commence his ministry until he was 30 years of age, you stated that he taught and preached prior to this, you are quite clearly unaware of what the bible says.

You stated that he did not partake of domestic work, yet the bible says that he was a carpenter, now one may wonder at how on earth he learned this if he did not trade as a carpenter, you are once again unaware of what the bible states.

It has been acknowledged that his father was probably dead, prior to Christ death and that he may have died when Christ was young, the eldest had the responsibility to look after and care for the family, Christ was the eldest. Your ignorance of these things is glaringly obvious and unless you have anything of import to say, other than your usual drivel and objections about this translation or that, then i can readily conclude that there is no basis for your assertions and that i can refer the matter to my rabbits with hope of greater success, certain that if they are unable to assimilate the salient points, at least they shall not become angry and express expletives as a recompense.

Bible - Christ was a carpenter

Raj- he never did any domestic work

Bible - Christ did not commence his ministry until he was thirty

Raj- Christ taught and preached extensively between the ages of 12 and thirty

Bible - Christ father probably dies young leaving him to look after the family as first-born

Raj - Christ travelled and went on a hippy trail outside of Israel.

I leave you gentle reader, to make your own evaluation of what is scriptural and what is not.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:241 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what is it about, your assertions have no basis that you do not understand.

Christ did not commence his ministry until he was 30 years of age, you stated that he taught and preached prior to this, you are quite clearly unaware of what the bible says.

You stated that he did not partake of domestic work, yet the bible says that he was a carpe ...[text shortened]...

I leave you gentle reader, to make your own evaluation of what is scriptural and what is not.
    So if someone were to actually write about all the things Jesus did :

John 21:25 .. if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

... then such books would be :

- How to select good trees for lumber
    - Make your own kitchen counter
    - Manual of Sheep Rearing
    - Looking after Mommy Mary and brother John
    - DIY House Construction.

πŸ˜€ ... Clearly you dont think the Son of God has better things to do ... πŸ™‚ Youre a joke Robbie.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:431 edit
    So if someone were to actually write about all the things Jesus did :

John 21:25 .. if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

... then such books would be :

- How to select good trees for lumber
    - Make your own kitchen counter
    - Manual of Sheep Rear ...[text shortened]... D ... Clearly you dont think the Son of God has better things to do ... πŸ™‚ Youre a joke Robbie.
    no Raj, your the joke, your assertions have no scriptural basis and might as well be taken from a copy of Raj in wonderland, or Raj and the putty cat went to sea in a beautiful pea green boat, or Raj ramjet and his eagles fighting for their freedom, your a fantasy merchant, your post is fantasy, your assertions are pure bum, you know nothing about the Bible, Amen to that!
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:45
    no Raj, your the joke, your assertions have no scriptural basis and might as well be taken from a copy of Raj in wonderland, or Raj and the putty cat went to sea in a beautiful pea green boat, or Raj ramjet and his eagles fighting for their freedom, your a fantasy merchant, your post is fantasy, your assertions are pure bum, you know nothing about the Bible, Amen to that!
    πŸ˜€ ... Looking after Mommy Mary and Brother John .... πŸ˜€

How many warehouses of scrolls you think .. ?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 17:091 edit
    πŸ˜€ ... Looking after Mommy Mary and Brother John .... πŸ˜€

How many warehouses of scrolls you think .. ?
    try and make a deduction from what is actually in the bible not from what isn't,

look over there Raj, quick ! there's a unicorn! oh a unicorn says Raj, 'isnt that in the Bible'? yes that's correct Raj, isn't it pretty? 'Yes, its beautiful'.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 17:27
    try and make a deduction from what is actually in the bible not from what isn't,

look over there Raj, quick ! there's a unicorn! oh a unicorn says Raj, 'isnt that in the Bible'? yes that's correct Raj, isn't it pretty? 'Yes, its beautiful'.
    'Manual of Sheep Rearing Vol 1 - The Early Years'
    Author : Jesus Christ
    ISBN 249866- 369952
    Pub : Pharisee Scrolls Ltd

πŸ˜€
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 17:381 edit
    'Manual of Sheep Rearing Vol 1 - The Early Years'
    Author : Jesus Christ
    ISBN 249866- 369952
    Pub : Pharisee Scrolls Ltd

πŸ˜€
    umm perhaps it has escaped your notice in your eagerness to perpetuate your fairy tale, but, ummm , he was like a carpenter, what would he be doing with a manual of sheep rearing? sawing and hammering the sheep? fantasy!
  8. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 17:51
    umm perhaps it has escaped your notice in your eagerness to perpetuate your fairy tale, but, ummm , he was like a carpenter, what would he be doing with a manual of sheep rearing? sawing and hammering the sheep? fantasy!
    I hope that wasn't a double entendreπŸ˜•πŸ˜›
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 17:59
    Originally posted by duecer
    dont use big words like that, Raj wont get it, you need to dumb down your posts.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 18:11
    Originally posted by duecer
    He is one of those kilt-wearing sheep-loving Scotsmen.

Q: Why does a Scotsman wear kilts?
    A: The sheep can hear a zipper from 100 ft.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 18:12
    dont use big words like that, Raj wont get it, you need to dumb down your posts.
    Did you say you were a struggling art student?
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 18:12
    Nothing more hilarious than the Christians arguing among themselves, especially when it gets a little 'catty'.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 19:241 edit
    Did you say you were a struggling art student?
    yes i was an art student, but that was a long time ago, and i never struggled, i was naturally and divinely gifted. why you want me to make you good looking?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree