Jesus equals The Truth

Jesus equals The Truth

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
04 May 05

Originally posted by outbackjill
You'll never win this argument cause every one has there own thoughts on the subject and i think that you should stop telling people how they should think.
LOL, you think it's an arguement haha!, I never saw it as one.

o

Moves
04 May 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
LOL, you think it's an arguement haha!, I never saw it as one.
Arguement or discussion you are not god and you can't go around telling people that if they don't believe in god they are wrong cause it dose not mean that they don't believe in god it just means that they don't beleive in your god

R

California

Moves
04 May 05
1 edit

Arguement or discussion you are not god and you can't go around telling people that if they don't believe in god they are wrong cause it dose not mean that they don't believe in god it just means that they don't beleive in your god
I know that smart one.

But the TEN commandments are not suggestions they are commands.

Edit: well they are wrong and at one time I was like you people not believeing in the relationship God. And I still am like you in the way that I sin, but I can come Boldly to the trone of Grace to receive mercy, from the living God.

o

Moves
04 May 05

I know that smart one.

But the TEN commandments are not suggestions they are commands.

there you go again you can't command people to do things and i would hate to say it but if you think that they are commands you are making god out to be no better then hitler

R

California

Moves
04 May 05

there you go again you can't command people to do things and i would hate to say it but if you think that they are commands you are making god out to be no better then hitler
But don't you see that everyone has failed in these commands and that is why Jesus came to save use.

And God is the only one that can take a life YES? so he is not a murder if he wants to get rid of the sins of the world someday, he is just.

o

Moves
04 May 05

But don't you see that everyone has failed in these commands and that is why Jesus came to save use.

And God is the only one that can take a life YES? so he is not a murder if he wants to get rid of the sins of the world someday, he is just.
well i believe in witch craft and god but what i don't beleive is that he is the be all and end all to all life on earth cause and if that is wrong to you then so be it but it is right for me and how can it be right if it is from your religion wrong explain how there are so many different bibles and only surpose to be one god

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
04 May 05

Originally posted by Coletti
There's nothing rash about it, lying is always bad.
So when Elisha the prophet struck the Syrian army with blindness, according to the legend, and lied to the Syrians about who he was and where he was taking them - did Elisha sin?

Moves
04 May 05

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
So when Elisha the prophet struck the Syrian army with blindness, according to the legend, and lied to the Syrians about who he was and where he was taking them - did Elisha sin?
Elisha was human. There is no human that never sinned. The only exception being Jesus Christ, who took up the human flesh but never sinned.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 May 05
2 edits

Trying to be a jokester will get you no where in life.
Answer my question. Who said I was joking?

😠

Being a jokester will get you nowhere? Tell that to Jim Carey and a thousand other people.

ES

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
04 May 05

Originally posted by dj2becker
Elisha was human. There is no human that never sinned. The only exception being Jesus Christ, who took up the human flesh but never sinned.
Do you think Elisha commited the sin of lying in the particular story that I mentioned?

R

California

Moves
04 May 05

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Answer my question. Who said I was joking?

😠

Being a jokester will get you nowhere? Tell that to Jim Carey and a thousand other people.

ES
Well is Jim Carey a Christian, no he is not.

LOL, in an interview he said he was all religions in one.

R

California

Moves
04 May 05

well i believe in witch craft and god but what i don't beleive is that he is the be all and end all to all life on earth cause and if that is wrong to you then so be it but it is right for me and how can it be right if it is from your religion wrong explain how there are so many different bibles and only surpose to be one god
it is because muslims have their bible and mormons have theirs and so on. Some of those and all of those Bibles have been written by man and satan.

And absolutly yes there are many translations of the Bible.
For example how would a Mexican understand the KJ Bible so that is way they have made spanish ones.

Moves
04 May 05

Do you think Elisha commited the sin of lying in the particular story that I mentioned?
I am not God so I cannot say for sure. Would you mind quoting the exact context so that I can analyse the situation.

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
04 May 05

Not a good example. Elisha said he would take them to the city and show them who they were looking for. And he did. He took them to Samaria, then he asked the Lord to open their eyes and they say Elisha. They were looking for Elisha, and he showed them Elisha.
2Ki 6:18-20.

He did mislead them, but this was during a war, and they were intending to capture Elisha.

JP

R.I.P.

Moves
04 May 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Coletti
I've already made it clear that one can say that all lying is wrong. It's a simple truth that you can not deny without redefining wrong and right according to your belief in situation ethics. While I and RHB can still protect people wit ...[text shortened]... urs - you can make any action right by your own definition.
Yes you are right my idea of right & wrong is liquid, changing as per each situation. Whereas yours is solid like the stone tablets that they are cast on, because they do not change regardless of situation.

So tell me which is stronger, the rock or the sea that surrounds it ?