1. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 18:341 edit
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    You still don’t get that man’s sin nature prevents him from being righteous and it’s only by accepting and believing in Jesus Christ and His Resurrection in his heart that his heart and behavior change.
    Got a reference ?
    I quote the Bible.
    I dont give you church speak.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 18:361 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Got nothing then.
    Not at all. One can only speak to someone with ear muffs on for so long before realizing it’s pointless. You’ll find a few such verses in the thread where Jesus identified Himself as God.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 18:38
    Not at all. One can only speak to someone with ear muffs on for so long before realizing it’s pointless. You’ll find a few such verses in the thread where Jesus identified Himself as God.
    Gimme one.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 18:38
    Got a reference ?
    I quote the Bible.
    I dont give you church speak.
    If you don’t think man has a sin nature and that all are guilty of sin, you obviously don’t know the Bible. Try reading the book of Romans. I’m no longer going to spoon feed you.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 18:40
    Gimme one.
    I’m no longer spoon feeding you. Believe what you want. It’s all in that thread where Jesus identified as God. If you can’t take the trouble to read it, it’s obvious you’re not interested.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 18:42
    I’m no longer spoon feeding you. Believe what you want. It’s all in that thread where Jesus identified as God. If you can’t take the trouble to read it, it’s obvious you’re not interested.
    Certainly you are correct.
    not interested in your churchy stuff.
    One reference and you cannot tell me

The truth is you have nothing
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 20:43
    Certainly you are correct.
    not interested in your churchy stuff.
    One reference and you cannot tell me

The truth is you have nothing
    Like I said, the Biblical verses are all in the thread where Jesus identified Himself as God. If you were genuinely interested, you’d read the thread. Instead, you just want to play your cute little games.

Sad!
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 21:11
    Like I said, the Biblical verses are all in the thread where Jesus identified Himself as God. If you were genuinely interested, you’d read the thread. Instead, you just want to play your cute little games.

Sad!
    I checked the thread and none of the references support this statement you made :

One of Jesus’ commandments, which He frequently repeated, was to believe in His deity and that He was the promised Messiah

So do you have a reference to support this statement?
    That is that Jesus said
    - believe in His diety
    - that he was the promised Messiah.
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 21:41
    I checked the thread and none of the references support this statement you made :

One of Jesus’ commandments, which He frequently repeated, was to believe in His deity and that He was the promised Messiah

So do you have a reference to support this statement?
    That is that Jesus said
    - believe in His diety
    - that he was the promised Messiah.
    All you need to do is read Isaiah 44:6 and Revelation 22:13 and all the pieces will fall into place for you.

Or, you can continue to practice your lip-service style of Christianity and ignore the whole Word of God and continue to take out of their context your cherry picked verses that support your wretched Christian hating doctrine.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 21:44
    Originally posted by @secondson
    All you need to do is read Isaiah 44:6 and Revelation 22:13 and all the pieces will fall into place for you.

Or, you can continue to practice your lip-service style of Christianity and ignore the whole Word of God and continue to take out of their context your cherry picked verses that support your wretched Christian hating doctrine.
    More insults and no relevant references

Another church rat that knows nothing of the bible.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 21:54

You’ve got so much hate inside of you. It’s just sad. The verses are in the thread I identified. If you can’t see them, I can’t help you. If you want to continue to play your cute little games, I’m not interested.
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 23:20

What's the Matter with you Rajk? What do you mean no relevant references? Are you so deeply entrenched in dogma that you can't bring yourself to simply read a couple of verses that directly speak to the issue of the identity of the one you call Lord?

I know it's scary, but just give it a try. What do you have to lose?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 23:53
    What's the Matter with you Rajk? What do you mean no relevant references? Are you so deeply entrenched in dogma that you can't bring yourself to simply read a couple of verses that directly speak to the issue of the identity of the one you call Lord?

What he has to lose is what is most important to him - his chest-puffing pride.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 00:01

I asked you what did Jesus say about himself
    And what did God say about Jesus.

Why is it that you cannot see what they are saying
    What is the matter with you?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 05:56
    I asked you what did Jesus say about himself
    And what did God say about Jesus.

Why is it that you cannot see what they are saying
    What is the matter with you?
    “But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?”

(Hebrews 1:8-13)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree