Jesus Said 'Beware of False Prophets'

Jesus Said 'Beware of False Prophets'

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
<<You are a shallow piece of garbage.>>

Good grief, amigo. The hate is spewing out of you like a geyser today.

But you’ll never be rid of it because you’re manufacturing it inside of you 24/7.

Believe in Jesus Christ and His Resurrection with your whole heart and receive God’s Holy Spirit. Replace that hate with love.

All that hate is no good for you, amigo. And it’s no good to the people you spew it at.
You must be from somewhere in those countries where correction and firm language = hate. Where you grow up like a spoilt brat and where your parents have to be careful about correcting their kids .. right? Well thats why your societies are in a mess and your jails are full.

What you think of this ... hate as well?

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte,
and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say,
Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing;
but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold,
or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing;
but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.
Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
(Matthew 23:14-19 KJV)

Blind fools and hypocrites ... hate ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Apr 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
[b]"So tell me what doctrine I have promoted which is not from Christ."

No. According to you, all words are "mouth-worship". Let's go down that road, shall we?

All you do here is flap your jaw about what everyone else "should" do.

Yet what exactly do you do yourself? I'm not interested in what you "promote". According to you, that is worth ...[text shortened]... your words? ANY at ALL?

Or can we just blow off everything you say as more "mouth-worship"?[/b]
I neither ask people what they do, nor do i answer questions on what I do.
Personal matters is not part of my interest.
I discuss what people PREACH AND TEACH others.
What they actually do in their personal life .. I have no interest.

This the reason why I fully support Paul:
- shut up
- learn in silence
- go have some kids.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Apr 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @secondson
What's more, considering all the time Rajk spends here jaw jacking, it makes one wonder where he finds the time to do all those good works he keeps bragging about.
This is another comment that tells me that you are a goat, and very far from Christ in that dont understand what one is supposed to do. The good works you do is very often just in front of your nose.

The Good Samaritan - he passed a man in need and he stopped to help
The Levite - passed by and looked the other way [he did not want to be caught trying to earn his salvation]
The Priest - passed by scared that he might be attacked -he was clearly already saved and not even God can revoke it
The Rich Man and Lazarus - the poor man was on his doorstep and he refused to help

The good works is in front of you. If you dont see it then you are one of:
Priest
Levite
Rich man
Goat

I know which you are.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Apr 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
You must be from somewhere in those countries where correction and firm language = hate. Where you grow up like a spoilt brat and where your parents have to be careful about correcting their kids .. right? Well thats why your societies are in a mess and your jails are full.

What you think of this ... hate as well?

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharis ...[text shortened]... that sanctifieth the gift?
(Matthew 23:14-19 KJV)

Blind fools and hypocrites ... hate ?
The Pharisees whom Jesus was railing against in that passage denied His deity and thought they could justify themselves before God and that the law made them righteous (in right standing with God.)

Sound like someone you know? I’ll give you a hint - look in the mirror.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Apr 18

This is another comment that tells me that you are a goat, and very far from Christ in that dont understand what one is supposed to do. The good works you do is very often just in front of your nose.

The Levite - passed by and looked the other way [he did not want to be caught trying ...[text shortened]... If you dont see it then you are one of:
Priest
Levite
Rich man
Goat

I know which you are.
You have a lot of hate inside you, rajk. All that hate won’t go away on its own. But if you pray to accept Jesus Christ into your heart and believe in Him and His Resurrection, you’ll replace that heart of hate with a heart of love.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Apr 18

I neither ask people what they do, nor do i answer questions on what I do.
Personal matters is not part of my interest.
I discuss what people PREACH AND TEACH others.
What they actually do in their personal life .. I have no interest.

This the reason why I fully support Paul:
- shut up
- learn in silence
- go have some kids.
<<What they actually do in their personal life .. I have no interest.>>

Really? Then why were you falsely claiming on another thread that I’m a homosexual?

More self-righteous lies from rajk. No surprise there.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

Isaiah 44:6
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Revelation 22:13
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

"And that to you is critical for entry into the Kingdom of God.

And stuff like this is not critical:

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)

The one Jesus said is critical for eternal life is not critical to you.

I think it is people like YOU and your church that dont know Christ."

Slither, twist and hiss away from the Word of God. You probably can't read the verses without your eyes burning.

You're all mouth and no substance. You know a false Christ, which is why you are too cowardly to address a direct quote from the Word of God identifying just who is the Christ, the Holy One of Israel.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Apr 18

The Levite - passed by and looked the other way [he did not want to be caught trying ...[text shortened]... If you dont see it then you are one of:
Priest
Levite
Rich man
Goat

I know which you are.
I'm the guy who got beat up.
And Jesus is the Good Samaritan.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

Originally posted by @sonship
🙂

Rajk, the priest, standing before the vail, thanking God for not making him like other men, and not making him a woman either.

The cowardly hypocrite doesn't have the courage to address two verses posed to him concerning The Holy One of Israel.

Rajk just passes by.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
<<What they actually do in their personal life .. I have no interest.>>

Really? Then why were you falsely claiming on another thread that I’m a homosexual?

More self-righteous lies from rajk. No surprise there.
Commenting on your sexual preferences only means that you have displayed these tendencies here on this forum. It does not mean that I have any interest in it. You should keep your personal lifestyle to yourself.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonship
You are the guy who passed by who lacked compassion and did not help.
The guy who did not want to do good works because it is trying to earn your salvation.

Jesus will deal with you ... have patience

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Apr 18

🙂

Rajk, the priest, standing before the vail, thanking God for not making him like other men, and not making him a woman either.

The cowardly hypocrite doesn't have the courage to address two verses posed to him concerning The Holy One of Israel.

Rajk just passes by.
The moral of that story flew over your head.
The good samaritan are one of Christ sheep and he will get eternal life
You spend your time ridiculing good works and righteousness.
You will pay dearly for that false doctrine.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Apr 18

[b]Originally posted by @secondson
Isaiah 44:6
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Revelation 22:13
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

[i]"And that to you is critical for entry into the Kingdom of ...[text shortened]... ct quote from the Word of God identifying just who is the Christ, the Holy One of Israel.[/b]
I did address it.
Jesus is the Son of God
God is the Father.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

Commenting on your sexual preferences only means that you have displayed these tendencies here on this forum. It does not mean that I have any interest in it. You should keep your personal lifestyle to yourself.
Apparently you are interested, since you can't stop talking about it.

indicative.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 Apr 18

I did address it.
Jesus is the Son of God
God is the Father.
Show me where you addressed what is being said in those verses in Isaiah and Revelation.

You did not. You lie.