1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Oct '05 17:05
    I told him to shut up.

Well! It wasn't my fault, he should have learned English instead of speaking in that bloody middle-eastern tongue of his....

pfffft...
  2. Cosmos
    Moves
    19 Oct '05 17:291 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I told him to shut up.

Well! It wasn't my fault, he should have learned English instead of speaking in that bloody middle-eastern tongue of his....

pfffft...
    Yes, he spoke to me too - in a previous life:

He was crying like a baby about the nails in his hands and feet, so I rammed a spear into him really hard to shut the git up.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    19 Oct '05 18:34
    Luke 23:34 - Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
  4. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 06:20
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Luke 23:34 - Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
    Oh don't be pathetic. They know exactly what they do. They are having a good mock. Which I have to say is very therapeutic.
  5. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 07:19
    Originally posted by Maustrauser
    Oh don't be pathetic. They know exactly what they do. They are having a good mock. Which I have to say is very therapeutic.
    Why dont people have respect for our God?

If you dont believe in God, why do you have to make such childish remarks. What is so therapeutic about these remarks???
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 07:37
    Originally posted by Maustrauser
    Galatians 6:7 - Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
  7. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 07:381 edit
    Galatians 6:7 - Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    What are you on about? God is mocked all the time.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 07:53
    Originally posted by bbarr
    What are you on about. God is mocked all the time.
    Not without consequence.
  9. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 07:55
    Not without consequence.
    God needs to learn to take a joke.
  10. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 07:59
    Originally posted by Nicolaas
    Why dont people have respect for our God?

People don't have respect for your God because He comes across as a petty and jealous tyrant.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 08:02
    God needs to learn to take a joke.
    God is not like a buddy. He needs to be feared and respected.

Proverbs 9:10 - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Proverbs 8:13 - The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
  12. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 08:06
    God is not like a buddy. He needs to be feared and respected.

Proverbs 9:10 - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Proverbs 8:13 - The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
    If God wants to be feared, then He is little more than a bully. If God wants to be respected, He should start acting in a manner deserving of respect.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 08:09
    People don't have respect for your God because He comes across as a petty and jealous tyrant.
    Obviously He would come across as thus to those that do not know Him and are so full of themselves that they are blind to his true character.
  14. Colorado
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 08:101 edit
    Luke 23:34 "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do."

Since you don't know God, you're not qualified to describe him. If you don't like another's desciption of him, then your problem is with them, not God.

If your an atheist, what about just common decency? Just because you don't agree with another's belief does not mean you have to trample all over it.
  15. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 08:12
    Obviously He would come across as thus to those that do not know Him and are so full of themselves that they are blind to his true character.
    Hey, if God wants to be feared, then what is there that needs to be known about his character? I hear Napolean also wanted to be feared...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree