Jesus without sin

Jesus without sin

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
28 Feb 23

@suzianne said
Is this how you justify making up stuff about people you don't like?
Such as?

IP

Moves
28 Feb 23

@kellyjay said
In a Kingdom where evil is not permitted, those who find themselves dying in their sins will not enter. Those who hear Jesus say to them, "I never knew you depart from me." will not enter. We can speak and justify ourselves with some acts, and also condemn ourselves for the things we do and say as well others. On our own we are not good enough, we need the Lord Jesus Christ, ...[text shortened]... ll the wicked. Righteousness shall be the belt of his waist, and faithfulness the belt of his loins.
So just to be clear, are these metaphorical shoots, stumps, fruit and so on, or are they real, like your talking snake? And what's all this about judging the poor, why do you think the poor need judging, and why isn't he judging the rich as well, or the quite well off, or the doing okay but could do with a bit more cash? Sounds like socio - economic discrimination to me. So he has a rod for a mouth and breathes with his lips, that's a first, and where does he buy his belts; I could do with a couple of those, although I'm not sure about wearing a belt around the loins, that's so last year.

IP

Moves
28 Feb 23

@kellyjay said
The first two commandments Christ highlighted as most important are to love the Lord God with all of our hearts, minds, and each other. So without fail, Jesus did those two every moment of His life, in each moment of our lives have we ever fallen short by breaking these two great commandments? Does anyone here think they have lived up to either of those their entire lives th ...[text shortened]... knows these two commandments and justifies the breaking of them every chance he gets, and so do we.
Naughty old Satan.

Lover of Great Apes

Brasov Zoo

Moves
28 Feb 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
The first two commandments Christ highlighted as most important are to love the Lord God with all of our hearts, minds, and each other. So without fail, Jesus did those two every moment of His life, in each moment of our lives have we ever fallen short by breaking these two great commandments? Does anyone here think they have lived up to either of those their entire lives th ...[text shortened]... knows these two commandments and justifies the breaking of them every chance he gets, and so do we.
Please excuse but very interested.

Not just love eachother, but love ‘Love your neighbor as yourself" so deep love I think. How deep?

Master say "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

I don't see that love like this on this forum between Christians. It more like political adversaries than brothers and sister of a faith.

Pet dog is more Christain than most Christians; love with no boundary, he forgive if you get it wrong.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
28 Feb 23

Well well well, what do we have here… another petty talking (sic) secret thumber from the chamber of floaters.

And such interesting timing too…

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Feb 23

@filthyherman said
Please excuse but very interested.

Not just love eachother, but love ‘Love your neighbor as yourself" so deep love I think. How deep?

Master say "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

I don't see that love like this on this forum between Christians. It more like political adversaries than brothers and sister of a f ...[text shortened]... t dog is more Christain than most Christians; love with no boundary, he forgive if you get it wrong.
God is doing a work within His own, the stuff He is starting with are sinners, and the stuff He is currently working with are sinners, and will be until that time we cast off these corruptible bodies for incorruptible ones.

The standard is loving God with all of our hearts and our neighbors as ourselves, even Satan knows this and is giving us every reason possible not to do that, valid ones and invalid ones. It isn't merit, none of us lives up to the standard Jesus set 24/7 every moment Christ was able to pull that off, so it isn't who does it best, God in us our hope. Grace through faith, and even that isn't because of us, but God.

F

Moves
28 Feb 23

@kellyjay said
The standard is loving God with all of our hearts and our neighbors as ourselves, even Satan knows this and is giving us every reason possible not to do that, valid ones and invalid ones.
Do you believe that "Satan" might be influencing your decisions on this forum?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
01 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
God is doing a work within His own, the stuff He is starting with are sinners, and the stuff He is currently working with are sinners, and will be until that time we cast off these corruptible bodies for incorruptible ones.

The standard is loving God with all of our hearts and our neighbors as ourselves, even Satan knows this and is giving us every reason possible not to ...[text shortened]... o does it best, God in us our hope. Grace through faith, and even that isn't because of us, but God.
I wouldn’t bother, he’s just another sock puppet from a clique elsewhere here.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Is this how you justify making up stuff about people you don't like?
Don’t worry about rotten fruit, it will fall of the vine all by itself, or when God prunes the vine, it will be cut off and thrown away. Life is in it or not!?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
01 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
Don’t worry about rotten fruit, it will fall of the vine all by itself, or when God prunes the vine, it will be cut off and thrown away. Life is in it or not!?
Oh I’m also a “rotten fruit” ready to be pruned and thrown away now am I. Also a tare. And all the other names you call me.

What make you any different from me kellyjay?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Mar 23
3 edits

@kellyjay said
Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Fruit is produced by the vine it is attached to, the Spirit of God these things are what can be recognized as God doing work in us. Without God, it is a different story where the manner of our lives will be producing other things. Like strife, divisions, and alike.

Galatians 5:19-21
English Standard Version
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 15
English Standard Version
Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.

We need to be getting first things first, getting right with God in Christ, and the rest will follow.

F

Moves
03 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Fruit is produced by the vine it is attached to, the Spirit of God these things are what can be recognized as God doing work in us. Without God, it is a different story where the manner of our lives ...[text shortened]... e need to be getting first things first, getting right with God in Christ, and the rest will follow.
Talking to yourself. Like how sonship ended up. I heve respect for your faith but as discourse goes it renders you impotent.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Mar 23

@fmf said
Talking to yourself. Like how sonship ended up. I heve respect for your faith but as discourse goes it renders you impotent.
He is trying desperately to convince himself that he is right, and repeatedly using vague nonsense church expressions like "getting it right with God", which are not in the bible.

The only way to get it right with God is to keep the commandments, and KJ is constantly trying to promote a doctrine devoid of good works. There is no other way to get it right with God .... Professing faith, shouting 'I love Jesus' etc is all vain pointless gibberish.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Mar 23

@rajk999 said
He is trying desperately to convince himself that he is right, and repeatedly using vague nonsense church expressions like "getting it right with God", which are not in the bible.

The only way to get it right with God is to keep the commandments, and KJ is constantly trying to promote a doctrine devoid of good works. There is no other way to get it right with God .... Professing faith, shouting 'I love Jesus' etc is all vain pointless gibberish.
Are you going to answer what text you go to over the Bible?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
03 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
Are you going to answer what text you go to over the Bible?
Why shouldn’t he just ignore you?