1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 09:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    If the HEAD of Jesus is GOD, then that must mean Jesus is GOD - R.J.DonkeysbeHinds

That is what you said donkey and no amount of weaseling out of it can help you. I can never take anything you say seriously, you're just too spangled for it. Joseph and Sonship claimed something equally stupid, Jesus works and his father works therefore that makes ...[text shortened]... if the head of Jesus is God that makes him God. No one should have to listen to such stupidity.
    They never said just because Jesus works and His Father works too that the working was what made Him equal to God. It was the fact that He did the good creative works of His Father that made Him equal to God.

You are not equal to God because you can't do the same works that Jesus did even on the sabbath. Now can you?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 09:431 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    They never said just because Jesus works and His Father works too that the working was what made Him equal to God. It was the fact that He did the good creative works of His Father that made Him equal to God.

You are not equal to God because you can't do the same works that Jesus did even on the sabbath. Now can you?
    Really? and what did Jesus create when he said those words, ' My father keeps working and I keep working'.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 09:48
    If the HEAD of Jesus is GOD, then that must mean Jesus is GOD - R.J.DonkeysbeHinds

That is what you said donkey and no amount of weaseling out of it can help you. I can never take anything you say seriously, you're just too spangled for it. Joseph and Sonship claimed something equally unreasonable, Jesus works and his father works therefore that ...[text shortened]... e head of Jesus is God that makes him God. No one should have to listen to such lack of reason.
    Speaking of a lack of reason, have you managed to find where Jesus claims to be the archangel Michael yet?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 09:55
    Ouch! A crystal clear but inconvenient question. This might be the right moment for an ad hominem or a Duchess64 quote!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 09:583 edits
    R.J.DonkeysbeHinds and Donkeyjeester, all we need is for DMD to show up and its complete, oooops spoke too soon, just like a donkey ride on time.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 21:17
    Really? and what did Jesus create when he said those words, ' My father keeps working and I keep working'.
    Jesus had already done the creative works in the miracles He perfomed like turning water into wine and restoring the sight to the blind, etc.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 22:241 edit
    Jesus had already done the creative works in the miracles He perfomed like turning water into wine and restoring the sight to the blind, etc.
    another epic fail, these miracles did not create anything new they merely changed the constitution of something that had already been created. Jesus received his power from God that is why he stated that he can do nothing of his own initiative making your claim that he was equal to God even more ludicrous.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 05:001 edit
    another epic fail, these miracles did not create anything new they merely changed the constitution of something that had already been created. Jesus received his power from God that is why he stated that he can do nothing of his own initiative making your claim that he was equal to God even more ludicrous.
    Haven't you read that Jesus created life from death by raising the dead back to life. He also created everything that has been created. 😏
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 06:38
    another epic fail, these miracles did not create anything new they merely changed the constitution of something that had already been created.
    So where would the tannin, colour, flavour and alcohol come from?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 06:421 edit
    Haven't you read that Jesus created life from death by raising the dead back to life. He also created everything that has been created. 😏
    that is not what resurrection means, it means 'anastasis', literally to stand up again. Jesus did not create the life he was given the power by God to animate a life that had already been created. Your arguments are feeble, your reasoning weak and your donkeyism knows no bounds. The father is greater than I, I think he said.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 06:51
    that is not what resurrection means, it means 'anastasis', literally to stand up again. Jesus did not create the life he was given the power by God to animate a life that had already been created. Your arguments are feeble, your reasoning weak and your donkeyism knows no bounds. The father is greater than I, I think he said.
    The office of sonship is subordinate to the office of the Father. You've had this explained to you many times.

Can you explain how the water got turned into wine without the creation of any new material?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 05:29
    Jesus, the Son of God, is said to be the creator through whom God made the world (Hebrew 1:2).
    All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being....
    He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.

(John 1:3, 10)
    For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities--all things have been created through Him and for Him.

(Colossians 1:16)
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 07:20
    Jesus, the Son of God, is said to be the creator through whom God made the world (Hebrew 1:2).
    All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being....
    He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.

(John 1:3, 10)
    For by Him all things w ...[text shortened]... r authorities--all things have been created through Him and for Him.

(Colossians 1:16)
    the father is greater than I - Jesus Christ
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 18:572 edits
    the father is greater than I - Jesus Christ
    Jesus often calls Himself the son of man. Couldn't Jesus be speaking as the son of man when He said the Father is greater than I, rather than the Son of God? He didn't say MY Father is greater than I, did He?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 19:591 edit
    Jesus often calls Himself the son of man. Couldn't Jesus be speaking as the son of man when He said the Father is greater than I, rather than the Son of God? He didn't say MY Father is greater than I, did He?
    Sorry I have no idea what you're talking about, I do know what Jesus is talking about though - the father is greater than I - Jesus christ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree