1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 17:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    U need to be in black and white, that was MY implication since for you there is no middle ground, only your so-called god on one side and your so-called Satan on the other. It must be sad living in a state of fear and stress like you do.

All that religious BS falls off my back like water on a duck, as you said once.
    I didn't say that.
  2. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 13:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    freeway? you colonial ingrate, we gave you our language and you have bastardised it!
    and they make really crap tv shows
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 14:04
    Originally posted by redbadger
    and they make really crap tv shows
    Yeah but their Presidents made beer. George Washington left his beer recipe at the local library, its was for massive 30 gallon batch! 😲
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 14:12
    Yeah but their Presidents made beer. George Washington left his beer recipe at the local library, its was for massive 30 gallon batch! 😲
    but in the depression the government poisoned millions of gallons of perfectly good beer in the name of Prohibition stupid waste full Barstewards.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 14:37
    Originally posted by redbadger
    but in the depression the government poisoned millions of gallons of perfectly good beer in the name of Prohibition stupid waste full Barstewards.
    yeah crazeeeeeeee a failed attempt to separate man from the natural goodness of the grain, if only those in the temperance league had read their Bibles!
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 14:46
    yeah crazeeeeeeee a failed attempt to separate man from the natural goodness of the grain, if only those in the temperance league had read their Bibles!
    Lets here it for the Beer

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree