JW's drop attempts to block sex abuse inquiry

JW's drop attempts to block sex abuse inquiry

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
07 Mar 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Did you read them?
Did you PM robbie to see if he and the other JWs need your support in the fight against the facts?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
07 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Why on earth are you asking me and why on earth would you expect me to get FMF to answer for me? I think you have just gotten your panties in a twist 😵
Just because you wear panties, doesn't mean you have to assume that everyone else does. 😵

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
07 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
Isn't Deuteronomy part of the "old covenant"?
Of course it is. I did mention that we are no longer under those laws directly but most by principle.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
07 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
Actually, aside from the one on the JW organization in Australia, I have also read the findings on North Coast Children's Home, The Salvation Army in New South Wales and Queensland, and the ones on Toowoomba Catholic Education Office and the Catholic Archdiocese of Adelaide, as well as the one on Australian Indigenous Ministries, the Australian and Northern Territory governments and the Northern Territory police force.
What do you not understand here? You are not wanting the answers we give you and dive dude are doing the same old crap you've always done.

I'll try again but as simple as I can possible make it as maybe it just might sink in this time? Doubt it.

Both Robbie and I over the years have made it clear that ((((((((((((((YES))))))))))))) there have been accounts of this happening and (((((((((YES)))))))))) it has happened probably in every country on the planet within the JW's world. What in the heck does that have to do with anything? have we ever said we are perfect???????????
If you would actually read the wiki post I have here in this thread you would have seen that most were caused by family members.
Now understand this if you possibly can. You were not there in any of those cases, right? Within these cases that involve family members it is never a clear case to deal with or report or prosecute. Many times one part of the family wants it kept secret as the other part does not. This issue can become so complicated and touchy that sometimes the elders have to pull back and eventually just let the families decide on their own. And sometimes out of this the victim comes back and blames the elders for not doing more, when in truth they couldn't. On the other hand if they make the wrong move then the victim comes back on them again with a complant.
Also there are so many variables at play including the laws of the land that are different all over the planet.

So until you actually go around the planet and sit in and actually see and hear how incredibly complected this issue is, stop harassing us to give you answers we cannot give you..........

F

Moves
07 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
What do you not understand here? You are not wanting the answers we give you and dive dude are doing the same old crap you've always done.

I'll try again but as simple as I can possible make it as maybe it just might sink in this time? Doubt it.

Both Robbie and I over the years have made it clear that ((((((((((((((YES))))))))))))) there have be ...[text shortened]... bly complected this issue is, stop harassing us to give you answers we cannot give you..........
So this is your considered response to the findings of the Australian Royal Commission? It is unclear as to whether you acknowledge and accept the findings.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
07 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
So this is your considered response to the findings of the Australian Royal Commission? It is unclear as to whether you acknowledge and accept the findings.
Lol. Only unclear to you.....

F

Moves
07 Mar 17

Well, if you can't do that, can you state whether you reject the findings of the Australian Royal Commission?

ENGLAND

Moves
07 Mar 17

Unclear to me also; but of course you could always get another sore toe (or whatever) rather than actually address the findings in the report or explain why your church leaders legally resisted any investigation into their behaviour for two years...

Err..how does it go... LOL

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Mar 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Unclear to me also; but of course you could always get another sore toe (or whatever) rather than actually address the findings in the report or explain why your church leaders legally resisted any investigation into their behaviour for two years...

Err..how does it go... LOL
No nothing hurts today, just my brain that is getting tired of the same questions you guys keep asking. Yawn!!!!!
I could come back with comments on you guys who obviously get off on harassing until we get mad which seems to be what you thrive on, kind of like a school yard punk does, but we all know it does no good. You are who you are even though I guess there is always hope.
I would like to see more respect on these forums by all no matter the subject and these games you guys play go away. But again, you are who you are.
And because of you being who you are, I know what your next post will be so go ahead and ask those same questions over and over again. I'll be waiting....

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
Well, if you can't do that, can you state whether you reject the findings of the Australian Royal Commission?
Uh, let me see....

F

Moves
09 Mar 17

Uh, let me see....
So when it comes to the Australian Royal Commission, you are unable to state whether you acknowledge and accept its findings, or indeed whether you reject them either?

F

Moves
09 Mar 17

No nothing hurts today, just my brain that is getting tired of the same questions you guys keep asking. Yawn!!!!! I could come back with comments on you guys who obviously get off on harassing until we get mad which seems to be what you thrive on, kind of like a school yard punk does, but we all know it does no good. You are who you are even though I guess there is always hope. I would like to see more respect on these forums by all no matter the subject and these games you guys play go away. But again, you are who you are. And because of you being who you are, I know what your next post will be so go ahead and ask those same questions over and over again. I'll be waiting....

I read your post twice. It's nothing but deflection.

ENGLAND

Moves
09 Mar 17

No nothing hurts today, just my brain that is getting tired of the same questions you guys keep asking. Yawn!!!!!
I could come back with comments on you guys who obviously get off on harassing until we get mad which seems to be what you thrive on, kind of like a school yard punk does, but we all know it does no good. You are who you are even though I ...[text shortened]... t post will be so go ahead and ask those same questions over and over again. I'll be waiting....
Why do you think your church leaders legally resisted a bonafide investigation into the failure of your leadership to report allegations of child sex abuse?

ENGLAND

Moves
09 Mar 17

Uh, let me see....
Do you accept the findings of the Royal Australian Commision or not?
Pretending you have made your position clear, when in fact you obviously haven't is dishonest.

ENGLAND

Moves
10 Mar 17

I could come back with comments on you guys who obviously get off on harassing until we get mad which seems to be what you thrive on, kind of like a school yard punk does, but we all know it does no good. You are who you are even though I ...[text shortened]... t post will be so go ahead and ask those same questions over and over again. I'll be waiting....
17th time of asking:

Why do you think your church leaders legally resisted a bonafide investigation into the failure of your leadership to report allegations of child sex abuse?