It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 08:57
    Originally posted by C Hess
    ...beautifully stomped on.

Ken Ham: A Thousand Lies To Defend A "Truth": http://youtu.be/ce_CWxdxrC4

What do you think, RJHinds?
    What YECs have most to answer for, is that they have made belief in YEC equal with belief in God. In their books, Evolution and Faith are mutually exclusive.

When a child that has been fed YEC doctrine in school inevitably later learns the truth, they will together with YECism jettison any faith in God.

And that will rest on the conscience of YECists.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 12:34

I think the commentator is willingly ignorant.

What do you think of this:

YouTube
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 12:38

"What do you think, RJHinds?"
    such a beautiful oxymoron here.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 13:36
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "What do you think, RJHinds?"
    such a beautiful oxymoron here.
    So he has different definitons and make some undeclared speculations just like evolutionists do. So what?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 13:481 edit
    Originally posted by CalJust
    What YECs have most to answer for, is that they have made belief in YEC equal with belief in God. In their books, Evolution and Faith are mutually exclusive.

When a child that has been fed YEC doctrine in school inevitably later learns the truth, they will together with YECism jettison any faith in God.

I was lucky, went to Lutheran School of EL Monte, California for 8 years, had a Pentacostal grandma and I figured it out at the age of 8 and have been forever grateful for the 'help' Granny gave me, which shoved me right out of the bible god religion they all loved. Sincere thanks to you Grandma Rainwater.

That is not a pejorative, that was her name. RIP.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 14:07

Evolution to a different kind does not happen. God forbids such a thing. God only allows variations within the same kinds.
  8. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 14:341 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Evolution to a different kind does not happen. God forbids such a thing. God only allows variations within the same kinds.
    Did you at least listen to his point before posting your own YouTube link?

His example of the camel is excellent. Which was in the ark, the camel or the Alpaca/Vicuna? Was the camel created as it is now, or did it adapt to the desert, like the Answers article he quotes states?

Before you shout: "Lies! Ignorance!" you should at least try to rebut a single statement he makes.

You constantly accuse evolutionists for having a closed mind, for "not being prepared to listen to the Truth"!

So here's your chance to show how prepared you are to talk logically and rationally about a subject we all love so dearly.

A fascinating talk, lucid, unemotional, factual. Should be made required listening to before any further posting of YEC stuff on RHP!
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 15:24
    Did you at least listen to his point before posting your own YouTube link?

His example of the camel is excellent. Which was in the ark, the camel or the Alpaca/Vicuna? Was the camel created as it is now, or did it adapt to the desert, like the Answers article he quotes states?

Before you shout: "Lies! Ignorance!" you should at least try to rebut a sin ...[text shortened]... l, factual. Should be made required listening to before any further posting of YEC stuff on RHP!
    There is nothing at all about those animals on the Ark. Apparently, that is just speculation from both sides as I have already indicated. What did you think about the granite?
  10. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 15:49
    There is nothing at all about those animals on the Ark. Apparently, that is just speculation from both sides as I have already indicated. What did you think about the granite?
    No speculation, all facts.

If you respond properly about the camel segment in the talk, I will respond intelligently and reasonably to your granite bit.

Deal?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 17:592 edits
    No speculation, all facts.

If you respond properly about the camel segment in the talk, I will respond intelligently and reasonably to your granite bit.

Deal?
    As you know, I do not believe in evolution, so two camels must have been taken on Noah's ark, because about 400 years after the flood the Holy Bible mentions that Abraham's servant took ten of his masters camels with him on his way to get a wife and bring her back for Abraham's son, Isaac. So camels must have been domesticated before that time and probably from the time of the worldwide flood.

There are two chief kinds of camels: (1) the Arabian camel, also called dromedary, which has one hump, and (2) the Bactrian camel, which has two humps. In the past, hybrids (crossbreeds) of the two species were used widely in Asia. These hybrid camels had one extra-long hump and were larger and stronger than either of their parents.

http://camelfarm.com/camels/camels_history.html
  12. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Jul '14 05:50
    I think the commentator is willingly ignorant.

What do you think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfZU9lcCCoI
    I think you're willingly not listening to the problems he points out.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jul '14 05:57
    I think you're willingly not listening to the problems he points out.
    There are no problems except in his mind.
  14. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    03 Jul '14 06:45
    As you know, I do not believe in evolution, so two camels must have been taken on Noah's ark, because about 400 years after the flood the Holy Bible mentions that Abraham's servant took ten of his masters camels with him
    This is just a restatement of your position. It does not answer any one of the multiple objections to that position raised by the speaker.

Admit it - you haven't even opened the link, have you?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jul '14 07:30
    This is just a restatement of your position. It does not answer any one of the multiple objections to that position raised by the speaker.

Admit it - you haven't even opened the link, have you?
    Yes I did listen to his nonsense, but was unable to make sense of it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree