29 Aug '05 23:10
    by the way - I LOVE JESUS CHRIST
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 00:51
    Originally posted by Nicolaas
    by the way - [b]I LOVE JESUS CHRIST[/b]
    Oh yeah?! Well I'm in love with Jesus Christ.

Beat that!
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 04:32
    Originally posted by Coconut
    "You will worship no other Gods before me."

There are no two-ways about that statement. If God is the one that made us all, he's the one that made the rules, and the ones who break them are subject to punishment. Of course, we have all broken rules, it's just the difference between believing in grace and accepting it, or not.

and I haven't gotten divorced yet, so don't look at me.
    That commandment was given to the Israelites, according to the old testament. I've noticed christians like to talk about following the ten commandments, yet ignore other old testament laws against eating pork, etc. What if I told you god commands you not to eat pork, and there's 'no two-ways about that statement.'?
  4. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 06:25
    Originally posted by PBE6
    I for one can't wait for the rapture. dj2becker, nicolaas and Pat Robertson will all be long gone, eating Philly Cream Cheese and p*ssing Holy Water, while the easy girls with syphilis and the boozers have a big "compare scorpion stings" party. Sweet! Thanks goodness I play a doctor on TV.
    Yeah u r right, when the rapture takes place, everyone left behind, like urself will have a great big party

Anyway, i have read each and everything in here. It is very interresting to know how many has and has not read the books, but more interresting is how many of u understand the Bibel.

Yes some believe, some dont. Some want to believe and some is to scared to believe in something beautiful. Almost everybody askes is it true? Does God exist and will all this pain come across our lives if we dont follow Him?

At the end of the day, we will all see what really is the truth. No one on this earth can make u believe. Believing comes from your heart.

Each of us has our own free will, and we damn can do what ever we want to, when we want to, like we want to etc etc.

Some weird comments in here made me smile

Even though some of you dont believe in God or in a god, I will still play a round of chess with u, just remember, God is on my side

I just have one question though:
    What will make you believe in Jesus Christ, and if that "What" happens, will you ever tell other people what you did believe to what you now believe?
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 06:42
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Oh yeah?! Well I'm in love with Jesus Christ.

Beat that!
    I loved Jesus Christ long long time. Fie dolla!
  6. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 07:51
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Sure. But I mean in general... The 'rapture' as an event doesn't need much interpretation does it?
    In preparation for this "rapture" certain measures will be necessary:
    Christians should be banned from flying airplames.
    Christians should be banned from driving and operating heavy machinery.
    Christians should mot be allowed to borrow money.
    Neither should they be allowed to use credit cards.
    Christians should be banned from having children since they may be leaving orphans for those who are "left behinf" to care for.
    How many will be killed by these Christians who insist on engaging in these activities?
    Do Christians care that they are going to be responsible for all those who die due to their reckless behaviour?
  7. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 08:26
    God is Love.
    Do you have anything to back that statement up, other than chanting it?
  8. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 08:52
    Originally posted by PBE6
    This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time. What's the biblical name for LSD? Beware the horse-scorpion-human-well attired-beautifully coiffed-lion tooth monsters! If you miss communion and don't have the word "GOD" tattoed on your forehead, you'll be tortured with five months of scorpion stings while you pray for death.

God is Love. lol!!
    it does sound like poor old John had a bad trip, hope he didn't get flashbacks and write the Kama Sutra.
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 12:47
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Do you have anything to back that statement up, other than chanting it?
    ???
  10. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 12:58
    God is Love.b]

Originally posted by Halitose
    [b]Do you have anything to back that statement up, other than chanting it?
    Then surely Halitose is love?

No - i dont think so 🙂
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 13:01
    ???
    Lets try it in Zulu: "Ukhuluma okwesalukazi, noma unakho ongakuveza maqondana nothandu lukaNkulunkulu"?

Better? If that didn't help, I suggest a dictionary.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 13:08
    Lets try it in Zulu: "Ukhuluma okwesalukazi, noma unakho ongakuveza maqondana nothandu lukaNkulunkulu"?

Better? If that didn't help, I suggest a dictionary.
    If only Jesus had made such flippant remarks then perhaps I might find the Bible a little more of an entertaining read.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 13:09
    If only Jesus had made such flippant remarks then perhaps I might find the Bible a little more of an entertaining read.
    ??? 😉
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 13:10
    ??? 😉
    W.W.D.R.D. ?

(What would Don Rickles do?)
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 13:16
    W.W.D.R.D. ?

(What would Don Rickles do?)
    Who's he? A friend of yours?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree