1. Pepperland
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 15:31
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    The Jews can be categorised by their beliefs, ie Judaism. The JW's can be categorised by their beliefs, i am missing something as to why i can't possibly compare them? What's pathetic here is your mental ability, or the drastic lack of it, to comprehend what i had stated.

Yes i do know what the JW's believe. What's your point.

So murdering and oppr ...[text shortened]... g too kind to them'?[/i]

I'm looking forward to your justification of that statement.
    the JWs are a vicious cult, you can't compare them to judaism, you claim to know what they believe in and yet you think people should be nice to them? what a joke.

btw, I didn't hear anything about murders.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 16:071 edit
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    the JWs are a vicious cult, you can't compare them to judaism, you claim to know what they believe in and yet you think people should be nice to them? what a joke.

btw, I didn't hear anything about murders.
    yes spoken like a true bigot and reminiscent of the level of scurrilous propaganda found in Nazi Ideology of which Geobbels himself would have been proud, if you dont believe me i shall show you some, get a life and get yourself out your hole, who knows, you may even glimpse the sky!
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 16:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes spoken like a true bigot and reminiscent of the level of scurrilous propaganda found in Nazi Ideology of which Geobbels himself would have been proud, if you dont believe me i shall show you some, get a life and get yourself out your hole, who knows, you may even glimpse the sky!
    Told you. He's sooo bad ass.
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 16:12
    If you don't cuss I won't fuss.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 16:15
    It's Kenneth from 30 Rock!
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 16:48
    They JW's are a vicious cult? I don't think vicious. Kinda of strange when they come to your door all decked out in their suits & ties 😉 but all of the ones I seem to meet have been very nice people. Including G75 & R.C. well I've never met these guys in person but I can see playing chess & breaking out the bibles. I don't agree with the JW's theologically but I don't want to persecute them either.

Manny
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 16:54
    Originally posted by menace71
    They JW's are a vicious cult? I don't think vicious. Kinda of strange when they come to your door all decked out in their suits & ties 😉 but all of the ones I seem to meet have been very nice people. Including G75 & R.C. well I've never met these guys in person but I can see playing chess & breaking out the bibles. I don't agree with the JW's theologically but I don't want to persecute them either.

Manny
    Thanks Manny. I like our discussions very much and I'd set down with you anyday and play chess...and discuss the bible. 🙂
  8. Pepperland
    Moves
    thats right, call me a bigot, call me a nazi, etc ,etc.
    it still doesn't make you right, on the contrary, it only shows how you're so desperate you have to resort to nazi references.

Unlike you I do have a life, and I have experienced the viciousness of JWs, and I know how they're dangerous people, but you'd never understand, its easy for you to make little infantile accusations without knowing what you're talking about.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    Originally posted by FMF
    Told you. He's sooo bad ass.
    i should have listened FMF, but alas we are human!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 16:551 edit
    it still doesn't make you right, on the contrary, it only shows how you're so desperate you have to resort to nazi references.

Unlike you I do have a life, and I have experienced the viciousness of JWs, and I know how they're dangerous people, but you'd never understand, its easy for you to make little infantile accusations without knowing what you're talking about.
    are you denying the fact?????

what did they do, tie you up and sadistically torture you with long spoken biblical renderings of biblical genealogies from the mosaic law?
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 16:57

Please explain those accusations? I've been a JW all my life and have never know a vicious or dangerous Witness. If they we're they would not be allowed in the congregations.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 16:591 edit

13. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 17:00
    What wrong with being a bigot? It doesn't matter what people say, think or do. He may be doing the right thing for all I know - you wouldn't sign a petition opposing his actions, would you? Better to let people suffer than to take action.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 17:05
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    What wrong with being a bigot? It doesn't matter what people say, think or do. He may be doing the right thing for all I know - you wouldn't sign a petition opposing his actions, would you? Better to let people suffer than to take action.
    its a predisposition towards prejudice, based on some seemingly rational grounds, but more likely ignorance Jack. for example where i live there is the protestant and catholic bigotry, has been for hundreds of years. Its not a celebration of differences, but something quite sinister. We have a moral duty to expose and condemn such, for the generations to come, for we are individuals, in our own right.
  15. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 17:061 edit
    My only complaint right now is the JW's come to my door when I'm watching Gladiator or some good movie 🙂

I like to hear what they did? I think we have all heard crazy stories of cults doing whacky or sinister things but I've never heard of this from the JW's.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree