1. The sky
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 03:16
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    I'd love to see a contest. I bet I could drink you under the table.
    You should start an RHP Blood Drinking Competition.
  2. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 03:23
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    You should start an RHP Blood Drinking Competition.
    now how would that happen?
  3. The sky
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 03:43
    Originally posted by ayamethesnake
    now how would that happen?
    I am not sure. It's easier with the other competitions we have had, photography, prose, poetry, music - those things are easy to share. Maybe the drinking session would have to be videotaped.
  4. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 04:121 edit
    Originally posted by ayamethesnake
    and you know something...no they won't Lucifer may exist, but the only way one will go to hell is if Lucifer leads them there himself...
    Satan will lead them to Hell, Lucifer is no more, he was banished from Heaven and given the name satan or "adversary".
    Lucifer means "shining one"
    Satan or the devil that is leading these clans to Hell leads them their by their worship of other supreme beings.
  5. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 04:14
    Originally posted by 7ate9
    what is he going to save us from?

a funny robot with a one-directional, limited vocab.
    He's going to save you from the Hell which you are inevitably heading towards.
    Comeon, you already know this. Why ask questions that you know the answer to?
  6. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 04:15
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    He's going to save you from the Hell which you are inevitably heading towards.
    Comeon, you already know this. Why ask questions that you know the answer to?
    Probably he just does it to annoy you.
  7. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 04:17
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Probably he just does it to annoy you.
    He failed at that, the Kingdom of God and those who pursue it are not only persistent, but humble as well.
  8. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 04:191 edit
    Satan will lead them to Hell, Lucifer is no more, he was banished from Heaven and given the name satan or "adversary".
    Lucifer means "shining one"
    Satan or the devil that is leading these clans to Hell leads them their by their worship of other supreme beings.
    Or beings we think are real.
  9. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 04:261 edit
    I KNOW
    I donot think or guess. That is the difference between religion and science. In science, one scientist develops a concept that he believes to be right an through extensive steps he hopes to varify his Hypothesis. After a Hypothesis is proven correct, it is a theory, then possibly a law. A Hypothesis reaches these stages through numerous steps that other scientists have performed using the same materials that the original scientist used and attempting to gain a different outcome. If all these scientists gain the same outcome, then the Hypothesis or Theory becomes an accepted law. Such as the once theory of Plate Tectonics.

With religion, it is not necessary for anyone to run any tests or try to validate any thing because once you realize the truth, no validation is needed. One accepts the truth and cannot be removed from it. That is the reason I believe that scientists tend to question religion. Because even in their profession they tediously ask and attempt to answer question. With religion, the answers are already there. It is us that fail to ask the right questions.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 04:33

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 04:37
    I KNOW
    I donot think or guess. That is the difference between religion and science. In science, one scientist develops a concept that he believes to be right an through extensive steps he hopes to varify his Hypothesis. After a Hypothesis is proven correct, it is a theory, then possibly a law. A Hypothesis reaches these stages through numerous ste ...[text shortened]... on. With religion, the answers are already there. It is us that fail to ask the right questions.
    You clearly do not understand the scientific process well. Theories, hypotheses and laws are quite different. Laws are simple, nomally mathematical, descriptions of fundamental processes, hypotheses are essentially ideas that seek to explain one part of the data under consideration, whilst theories are explanations for large scale obsevations, with predictive power. The theory of evolution is one such theory, which explains the diversity of life in earth, but can also be used to predict the futility of long term use of antibiotics.
  12. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 04:44
    Originally posted by 7ate9
    because you are living in a fantasy world. if i don't warn you... i think you would go to hell, not me. nothing wrong with walking into hell, as it's motives that God judges. don't you know this either?
    The fantasy world is the physical world. I don't know how GOD judges men, but it's obvious if your works are evil and you died unrepentent, you go to Hell, this is biblical.
    The reason you believe that I am wrong is because you don't see the truth. "Darkness saw the light yet did not understand it."
    It's like, since the day Adam and Eve sinned, the entire human population was blinded to the spiritual life and the only life they say was the physical. That's why when they ate the fruit they realized that they were naked.
    When you accept the truth as search for it as for hidden treasure(biblical) you begin to see more and undersatand more truth than you ever believed.
    the curtain in front of your eyes has been moved and you see what is in the spiritual world because your spiritual eyes have been opened.
    The reason many doubt the truth is because they have shut their eyes to it. We do have spirits and souls, you believe that don't you? Or do you believe that when you die the only thing you see is the darkness that you see when you close your eyes.
    That would be horrible!
    Is that what you believe?
  13. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 04:46
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    You clearly do not understand the scientific process well. Theories, hypotheses and laws are quite different. Laws are simple, nomally mathematical, descriptions of fundamental processes, hypotheses are essentially ideas that seek to explain one part of the data under consideration, whilst theories are explanations for large scale obsevations, ...[text shortened]... of life in earth, but can also be used to predict the futility of long term use of antibiotics.
    If the theory of Evoluton was deemed fact by a board of educated scientists, would it not become a law?
  14. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 05:111 edit
    Why is truth haunting you men? and/or women?
    It is obvious that I was sent here for a reason. I can feel the scorn and discontempt in you posts. Ask yourselves why truth is haunting you and I trust that you can develop a better response than "Some religious nutt-job won't shut up"
    Why have I been sent in the mist of you men? Examine your lives and determine if it is even righteous. What about GOD makes you not like the idea of him. Even if you do believe in supreme humans where intelligence is concerned, what is so bad about believing in a life of joy and bliss after living a righteous life and dying.
    You can't really blame the lost souls though, you can only warn them. The people to blame are the higharchy who input these things into the human mind and corrupt them, and help satan lead them to hell.
    That's why the hottest portion of Hell is reserved for them.
    What is in the center of the Earth?
  15. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 05:14
    If the theory of Evoluton was deemed fact by a board of educated scientists, would it not become a law?
    Nope, evolution will never be a law. However, that makes no difference to people who actually know the differences. To the lay person it makes evolution sound more like an "idea" than the well rounded, well substantiated, complete explanation that it is.

A theory is the highest scientific explanation possible. A law is a description of a process, or an absolute unbreakable fact. Boyle's law, for example, describes the changes in pressure and volume of gasses.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree