1. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 12:48
    Ok, seems everyone likes to call me an underage blood-guzzleing girl. I want to straighten everyone out that Vampires bite and lap, not suck or anything else. Now other than that, if there is any questions you have for me about my religion, go ahead and ask me here, I just figured it would be easier to have them all asked and answered here... So don't be afraid, go ahead and ask me, and if you want to tell me something, you can do that too.
  2. An' it harms none...
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 16:15
    Originally posted by ayamethesnake
    Ok, seems everyone likes to call me an underage blood-guzzleing girl. I want to straighten everyone out that Vampires bite and lap, not suck or anything else. Now other than that, if there is any questions you have for me about my religion, go ahead and ask me here, I just figured it would be easier to have them all asked and answered here... So don't be afraid, go ahead and ask me, and if you want to tell me something, you can do that too.
    Have you ever been seen about Renfield syndrome, ADHD or paranoid schizophrenia?
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 16:17
    Lithium, it does a body good.
  4. London
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:06
    What is your religion?
  5. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:12
    Originally posted by dags
    Have you ever been seen about Renfield syndrome, ADHD or paranoid schizophrenia?
    Yes, I have actually and I have none of that
  6. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:12
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Lithium, it does a body good.
    Yea, heard about it, only makes me worse though... they tried to put me on it for my depresion.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:151 edit
    Do you have to chew on scabs and clots or do you spit them out like sunflower seed shells? Does menstrual blood taste as good as it smells? Does Asian blood leave you hungry for more thirty minutes later?

And so on.

And so on.
  8. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:15
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    What is your religion?
    My religion, is a mix of draconic paganism, which is the belief dragons exist and it is though the power of dragons one can do magic, not only though them, but though other creatures such as fairies, phoenixes, and other creatures thought to not be real by normal people. Mixed with that is Vampirisim, the belief that Vampires exist and that usualy a practitioner of this religion is themself a vampire, or at least getting prepared to become sired.
  9. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:17
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Do you have to chew on scabs and clots or do you spit them out like sunflower seed shells? Does menstrual blood taste as good as it smells? Does Asian blood leave you hungry for more thirty minutes later?

And so on.

And so on.
    Most of that I've never tried, but I can tell you, there is no blood sweeter than that of one that loves you. Why because something is released into the bloodstream, and when one drinks of the blood they can taste it, I would get into more detail, but I believe I will leave my Sire out of this
  10. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:18
    Most of that I've never tried, but I can tell you, there is no blood sweeter than that of one that loves you. Why because something is released into the bloodstream, and when one drinks of the blood they can taste it, I would get into more detail, but I believe I will leave my Sire out of this
    That's false. There's no sweeter blood than from diabetics. You're a fake.
  11. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:20
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Heh, you say that, but know this, I am diabetic, and I can tell you, from experiance, my blood isn't any sweeter than yours.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:22
    Originally posted by Palynka
    You misspelled "flake".
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:23
    Heh, you say that, but know this, I am diabetic, and I can tell you, from experiance, my blood isn't any sweeter than yours.
    What kind of drugs do you do? Seriously.
  14. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:23
    You misspelled "flake".
    Heh, good one there, but I am not a flake, I may be natural blonde, doesn't mean I'm a flake.
  15. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 17:24
    What kind of drugs do you do? Seriously.
    I take Insulin, for my diabetes, and then Flexiril, which is a muscle relaxor, for my tension headaches, which are as severe as a migraine.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree