This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 01:27
    Originally posted by 7ate9
    Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell
    Perhaps that is true, I'm not saying that all that isn't it's just not what I am used to...experianceing.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 02:07

6. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 04:521 edit
    what did you think of my last post?
    It is relevent, yet you seem like an individual lost between the world of false and the word of truth. I you would attempt to see the other side of the fence and actually try to investigate the Bible whole heartedly, your life would be better. On one side of the fece, evil is there. Some evil did not know that they were going to be there, yet they are there. Some evil saw the other side of the fence and went back to the side that what evil because the pleasures of life or corruption snatched their faith away. Yet you say, "Why didn't God just make me stay with him? "Because your will is free." Every day God talks to his servents whose house is their flesh. The reason you donot hear GOD is because you are not at the point in your spirit to hear him. Plenty of times the Lord spoke to me, he doesn't speak with words, but with actions. If his voice were to appear in this physical world, it would be as judgement for all good and evil, because good and evil is here on Earth.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 05:19

8. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 05:31
    what do you think of this song... well lol, without the "baby" words in it.

Travelling Wilburys - I won't Back Down.
    I rather like Hip Hop and Rap actually, I can't recall the song in which you speak. I am a rapper though. My rap name is Trajedy. I previously rapped about gunn bussin and money gettin', but now my lyrics are mostly prophetic in regards to the kingdom of GOD.
  9. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 05:33
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    I rather like Hip Hop and Rap actually, I can't recall the song in which you speak. I am a rapper though. My rap name is Trajedy. I previously rapped about gunn bussin and money gettin', but now my lyrics are mostly prophetic in regards to the kingdom of GOD.
    So, when Trajedy appers on television rapping about the Kingdom of GOD, you will know he was royaltystatement, and still his royalty will be in the Kingdom of Heaven.
  10. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 05:36
    Originally posted by ayamethesnake
    I believe that hell exists as an alternate dimention, that when we die, if we are to be there, we are reborn there, and as for heaven, that too is an alternate dimention, a place where the good can be reborn as an angel... if that makes any sense.
    sounds like a freakin fairy tale.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 05:46

12. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 05:46
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    sounds like a freakin fairy tale.
    No, it is truth, it is the belief of a world in which we are not bould by the limitations of our flesh, yet the actions of our flesh determine our eternal dwelling place. It is the belief that after a person dies, they don't only see black. They see Heaven and Hell. What do you lose by believing that? Christians tell you that you will be blessed for your belief in it, but your life is your own unless you decide to give it to GOD. Imagine, we who believe have never even seen GOD. As us, what makes us so sure that he exist? What makes us be Christians to the extreme? Isn't there a heart to everything? The heart of the car is the engine. The heart of Chess is the King. So the heart of Christianity and Ultimatley the world(as they/we believe) is GOD.
  13. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 05:49
    this isn't for you to know, but rather have confidence in.
    True, but through my confidence I know. Can you tell me that I won't have eternal life and prove it? I tell myself that Heaven will be my eternal home because I follow the law of the Lord as best as I can in the flesh. I choose to know. This brings a whole new concept the the word "know." Humans tend to believe the "know" with proof. I need no proof or evidence, yet I know. This is manifested through my belief and the experiences in my life which I credit as the work of GOD.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 05:56

15. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 06:04
    this get's 7ate9's seal of approval!
    My proof is and will be as sure as the death of all mortals.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree