Originally posted by royaltystatement
    What is in the center of the Earth?
    Iron.
  2. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 05:171 edit
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Nope, evolution will never be a law. However, that makes no difference to people who actually know the differences. To the lay person it makes evolution sound more like an "idea" than the well rounded, well substantiated, complete explanation that it is.

A theory is the highest scientific explanation possible. A law is a description of a process, ...[text shortened]... able fact. Boyle's law, for example, describes the changes in pressure and volume of gasses.
    So bascially, the highest point of a scientific explanation is a theory?
    So scientists aren't really sure about anything (where real world explanations are concerned?)
    What is a theory?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 05:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 05:26
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Iron.
    Isn't there fire and lava and brimstone at the core of the Earth? That's where Satan is, below us, we walk over him, his objective is to get us down there. That's why your death in Hell (because going to Hell is spiritual death) is worse than your life on Earth.
    That's where Jesus went to fight and defeat the devil so that we may have the path to peace.
    What made you respond that the Core of the Earth was comprised of Iron when obviously you know what's there because you are scientific.
  5. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 05:29
    Goodbye All, good luck in life.
    I have to say, I really enjoy these talks with you guys, not because I like to scream you are going to Hell all the time, but while I tell others about God, it draws me closer to him. I'm not really selfish, just eager and motivated.
    Goodbye again.
    Royalty Stated
  6. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 05:31
    So bascially, the highest point of a scientific explanation is a theory?
    So scientists aren't really sure about anything (where real world explanations are concerned?)
    What is a theory?
    Oh no, we're very sure about lots of things. We're very sure evolution is true. It's not "just an idea". It explains, coherently, every experiment or observation ever made around this subject. We just don't use the word "law" for this because, theoretically, it might be wrong, however that seems unbelievably unlikely after 150 years of unsuccessfully trying to disprove it.
  7. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 05:34
    Isn't there fire and lava and brimstone at the core of the Earth? That's where Satan is, below us, we walk over him, his objective is to get us down there. That's why your death in Hell (because going to Hell is spiritual death) is worse than your life on Earth.
    That's where Jesus went to fight and defeat the devil so that we may have the path to p ...[text shortened]... arth was comprised of Iron when obviously you know what's there because you are scientific.
    Using seismic information (the way that the vibrations from earthquakes travel through the planet) we are able to work out the bulk density of the earth's core. This corresponds to an Iron based core. Happily, this also explains why we have a magnetic planet (which is why compasses work), which we should be eternally grateful for since it protects us from the cosmic radiation that would cook us alive otherwise.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 05:34

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 06:13

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 07:07

11. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '06 19:21
    Originally posted by 7ate9
    first you come in here playing games pretending to be a religious nut... till i snap you out of it.

any of the Christians here could walk out the door and into a comfortable environment, but they don't. in a comfortable environment the Christians here could obtain a nicer name, but in reality (in God's eyes) they would be worse, cause they could've carried ...[text shortened]... ven and the hell of the next life will not be anything like any place or experience on earth.
    Who says either really exist, ok I know hell does, but I believe in reincarnation so that is where a lot comes up...
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jul '06 02:52

13. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    27 Jul '06 03:24
    RS was just loading up guilt trips... so i was just foolishly giving it back. my finger gets a bit trigger happy nowadays.

you say you know hell exists, so is your belief in hell during this lifetime or after you die?
    My belief in hell stems from my beliefs of Lucifer, meaning Lucifer rules over Hell, and Hell is his domain, he seeks to beautify it with those he lures in with sin. So esentially Hell is where you go if you commit too much sin to repent for.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jul '06 04:17

15. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    27 Jul '06 20:36
    yeah, but do you consider hell is a place on earth, or when you die?

my view is that the supposed "hell" on earth is just a taste of what it will be like in the next life. however a lot of people who would seem to be living in hell, are only there because of the sins of others who lack the insight AND intellect to judge, AND false motives etc, etc, etc. my ...[text shortened]... inary hell if they cannot even achieve this?

I believe in a heaven and hell after death.
    I believe that hell exists as an alternate dimention, that when we die, if we are to be there, we are reborn there, and as for heaven, that too is an alternate dimention, a place where the good can be reborn as an angel... if that makes any sense.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree