Lets get this straight.

Lets get this straight.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jul 08

Originally posted by josephw
I'm just two years older than you.

I never create diversions.

I never claimed to be a preacher/teacher/man of God. But I'm trying.

I don't think I need to explain the difference between right and wrong. If one goes to Hooters for a meal I have no problem with that, but if one is going to refer to the physical attributes of the waitresses as a motive for going there, then I don't think I need to defend or explain anything.
I see. So there is something wrong with admiring females physically? You know that its possible to admire women without lusting over them ... i hope.

F

Moves
05 Jul 08

Originally posted by Rajk999
I see. So there is something wrong with admiring females physically? You know that its possible to admire women without lusting over them ... i hope.
When one is 55 years of age, it's a matter of envy...

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Jul 08

Originally posted by Rajk999
Are you kidding? Do you think that women have only physical attributes to admire? Or that I am so stupid? The problem around here is that folks make too many assumptions about others when they don't even know each other.

One of my first rules when talking to some one is to not underestimate them. I read too much junk in this forum by those who seem to just want to bellitte and make fun of others simply because they don't agree.

I'm interested in substance. I want to see more depth to the discussion that goes beyond the trivial banter about Hooters!

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Jul 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
When one is 55 years of age, it's a matter of envy...
How trite of you! If the truth were know, it would be you that would be envious.

But of course you are focused on the material and physical. Could it be because there is no spiritual depth to your life?

I won't continue to engage in this one-up-man-ship thing with you. It's boring. Besides, I'd make you look like a fool every time. I'd rather tell you about the love of Christ and how knowing Him can make all the difference in the world. But don't expect me to be nicer than Jesus. I'm one of meanest bastards you'll ever meet if I want to be.

I love the truth. Sometimes I go to far. It's something I learned from my dad. I'm merciless with men. I expect them to act like men. If I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry, but at the same time that's too bad! I expect no less from you!

P

Moves
05 Jul 08

Are you kidding? Do you think that women have only physical attributes to admire?
He didn't say that women have only physical attributes to admire.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
05 Jul 08

Are you kidding? Do you think that women have only physical attributes to admire? Or that I am so stupid? The problem around here is that folks make too many assumptions about others when they don't even know each other.

One of my first rules when talking to some one is to not underestimate them. I read too much junk in this forum by those who seem to ju ...[text shortened]... I want to see more depth to the discussion that goes beyond the trivial banter about Hooters!
You have to admit that my banter about Hooters was based on a theology of God's goodness. That's the problem with the world today - people don't see God in the ordinary.

T

Moves
05 Jul 08

I'm one of meanest bastards you'll ever meet if I want to be..I'm merciless with men. I expect them to act like men. If I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry, but at the same time that's too bad!
Is this an example of your 'spiritual depth'?

F

Moves
05 Jul 08

How trite of you! If the truth were know, it would be you that would be envious.

But of course you are focused on the material and physical. Could it be because there is no spiritual depth to your life?

I won't continue to engage in this one-up-man-ship thing with you. It's boring. Besides, I'd make you look like a fool every time. I'd rather tell you ...[text shortened]... feelings, I'm sorry, but at the same time that's too bad! I expect no less from you!
Joseph, my friend, it was a joke... Only a joke...

I know a lot of men 55+ enjoying the sight of beautiful women. I hope I myself will have the ability to do the same when that day arrives.

[joke]When one is 55 years of age, it's a matter of envy...[/joke]

T

Moves
05 Jul 08
1 edit

I'd rather tell you about the love of Christ and how knowing Him can make all the difference in the world...I love the truth.
1 John 2:3 -6:
By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 The one who says, "I have come to know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him; 5 but whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him: 6 the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Jul 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Joseph, my friend, it was a joke... Only a joke...

I know a lot of men 55+ enjoying the sight of beautiful women. I hope I myself will have the ability to do the same when that day arrives.

[joke]When one is 55 years of age, it's a matter of envy...[/joke]
Man! Use a smiley face or something. You know how difficult it is to interpret these posts. 😕

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Jul 08

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Is this an example of your 'spiritual depth'?
Not really. More an example of my honesty and openness.

T

Moves
05 Jul 08

Not really. More an example of my honesty and openness.
Perhaps more to the point, an example of "honesty and openness" with a lack of "spiritual depth".

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jul 08

One of my first rules when talking to some one is to not underestimate them. I read too much junk in this forum by those who seem to ju ...[text shortened]... I want to see more depth to the discussion that goes beyond the trivial banter about Hooters!
JosephW, this is not about Hooters. Its about establishing the boundary between right and wrong regarding women.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Jul 08

Originally posted by kirksey957
You have to admit that my banter about Hooters was based on a theology of God's goodness. That's the problem with the world today - people don't see God in the ordinary.
Sometimes you are too hard to talk to. That's one of the reasons why I like you. I may not agree with your theology, but I do respect your perspective. You're one of the few that intimidates me. I wish I would recognise the humor in your posts more often. Then I might not be so vitriolic with you.

F

Moves
05 Jul 08

Man! Use a smiley face or something. You know how difficult it is to interpret these posts. 😕
Sorry about that, I thought it was obvious.
You usually don't say these kind of things unless you are joking, otherwise it would have been quite cruel...